DEFEND THIS POL DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW

DEFEND THIS POL DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ImKP7vU9w_A
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/328591-report-body-of-countrys-first-female-muslim-judge-found-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Probably killed by another Muslim.

niggers can't swim

NJfag here, the hudson is fucking disgusting and always has bodies turning up in it

another one bites the dust, i guess

PRAISE KEK

Curiosity bump.

Justifies itself in the title.

probably shouldn't have been outside without a burka.

Calling it right now.

>1 post by this ID.

defend this! come to the dems side! racists!

This. Probably some fucking pissed Muslims who thought she was trying to break the conditioning of the mental illness on female Muslims.

defend what? the story? that she was a judge? that it is her body found? that she was a muslim?

Be more specific you dangled your participle.

lets get this over with. was the culprit urban or turban?

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA she probably thought she could move in on the jews territory

Isn't that amazing?

(((Oh no)))

inb4 it was an honour killing of some sort

Eh i dont mind in this case its pretty white pilling

That's actually quite sad. Nobody deserves that. We are all connect d on some level

Fake but hilarious.

>please be real

All fucking Muslims must die

>Drowns

POL WILL DEFEND THIS THIS THIS IS WHAT HAPPENDS IN FLUMPF'S USA!11!! POL BTFO

Theme song:

youtu.be/ImKP7vU9w_A

black muslims are so cucked. sons and daughters of the arab slave trade

its obvious she was murdered by a Muslim because she is a Islamic woman and didn't wear a head dress and worked in public. And as you all know this is unacceptable in Islam the religion of peace ... lol

This

>1 post by this id
>killed by a muslim because she wasn't upholding sharia law
lel

Black people can't swim

I unironically bet the Jews did this. Frankly, I expect them to go full bore deep state crackdown on Muslims soon since that's the only other deep subversion element they have to compete with. Chinks are too obvious in their espionage and nigs are too dumb. Muds are just brown and clever enough to give the Jews a run for their money and enjoy the wealth of Jewish privlidge propaganda as a browner shade of semitic person with a better and more recent oppression narrative.

I'm just walking right past this news.

>She's brown
>She's female
>she's muslim

There; defended.

This is no typical murder it's a public assassination. Meaning the perpetrator of caught would face trial for treason the highest charge in the land.

If true this made my week.

At least post the link you 1-post Shareblue nigger.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/328591-report-body-of-countrys-first-female-muslim-judge-found-in

>The body of the United States’ first ever female Muslim judge was found Wednesday afternoon in the Hudson River near Manhattan, according to a Wednesday New York Post report.

>Witnesses spotted Sheila Abdus-Salaam's body in the river near 132nd Street and Hudson Parkway, police sources tell the Post.

>Abdus-Salaam served as an associate judge of the Court of Appeals and was also the first U.S. African-American to serve there.

>She had been reported missing earlier in the day, the newspaper reports.

>Her husband later confirmed her identity.

>Sources tell the Post that there were no visible signs of trauma or physical injuries suggesting foul play.

>Police are still investigating.

Judge in NY, hmm... sounds like she did something to anger the Democrats or their Jewish masters.

Where the Fuck is her headscarf? Haram bitch deserved it, it's right in the Koran.

File under: stories that warm the heart.

heh. turf wars.

>Sources tell the Post that there were no visible signs of trauma or physical injuries suggesting foul play

kek muslims cant swim

>defend this
She needed killing
>affirmative defense. Case dismissed.

Someone else's suicide is hard to explain

Honor killing by her family, because she wasn't participating in Sharia court

If I was a betting man, I'd make a nice, safe bet like this.

Kebab status: removed

> does not wear towel on head
> participates in legal system of non-muslims
She is not a muslim.

Finally the cucked ppl wake up and take action.

god is the greatest. deus vult ! ;-)

KEKU akbar ! KEKU akbar ! KEKU akbar !

A "Your Honor" Killing

It was literally probably her husband. You're most likely to be murdered by a significant other or family member.

Nice trip 4; symbolic of death (praise Kek).

I personally defend the death of every communist. Kek willing, we'll see more.

>automatically declaring race
>implying race had to do with anything before any investigation is performed
This is why news today is utter shit.

Killing niggers is littering at worst, not treason.

Underrated post.

KEKK'D

Fuck judges

Probably got honor killed by her husband for not wearing the burqa.

Especially a Muslim husband.

No woman ever converted to be a slave to Islam, on their own.

Pleaseberealpleaseberealpleaseberealpleasebereal

bantz

nice.

who or what am i supposed to defend when a body is found in a river

Law is the kike's territory. Crime is a nigger or sand nigger's territory. She was killed by either of these.

Good!

+1

KEK

carlos...

Screencap the in me put.

Oooooohhh yeah, who's the bookie on this? I wanna make a bet.

>MSM makes this story flavor of the week.
>"SUCCESSFUL FEMALE MUSLIM MURDERED IN TRUMPS' AMERICA."
>For a while, MSM heavily implies White Conservative Supremacist and Trump Supporters did this - but reminds viewers evidence hasn't been brought yet or at best "there may be".
>Reveals to be done by a male Muslims' family/friends/tribe/etc. because by Allahs' Law a women will not rule over a man (Haram, you Kafir).
>MSM suddenly stops reporting on the story like it was revealed to be a Black-On-Black crime.

Body found in the Hudson river...Where's her head?

Religion of peace strikes again.

A judge was gunned down in Detroit last week. Is something happening?

great

I hope trump pcuks her replacement if she's federal

i find this slightly raciss

the sad thing is : she has probably simply been killed by another mudslime, baybe bacause she didnt pray to aller anough or cuz of her hair or similar important things.

Justices are finally receiving justice?

kek

dankest timeline 2bh lads

He's implying that Sup Forums needs to defend their approval of this and while dismantling the hypocrisy of silencing another person's rights.

Just strawmanning to troll Sup Forums.

Holy fuck underrated. If you originally made that, I'm letting you know now I'm going to be using that from now on whenever the situation arises kek.

Underrated Fpbp

Splendid.

Well earned (you)

Black Muslism Husband in Nig York..... Manafort up to his tricks again

Upboated XD

This is why I can never leave. Stop being so damn funny.

Purge!

*defends in your path sips tea*

>DEFEND THIS POL DEFEND THIS RIGHT NOW

I know, I know. We've been slow to get this started, but we will pick up the pace now.

Dindu nuffin now in a body bag she be stuffin

black people can't rise

It was most likely a muslim that did it. Women aren't supposed to be judges in muslim land.

Yep.