So this is what western society does to the modern woman

So this is what western society does to the modern woman.

Fuck................................

Yup. Fucking kikes man. Can't live with them, can't gas them all without starting a world war.

Doggo protects me but I wanna be safe

I hope you get permabanned

What a fucking piece of shit

why do I fall for this picture every time.

GO GO IMMUNITY DOGGO

Fuck u op x(

Ree

fucker

You double nigger.

Fuck you

>comments make it obvious this is one of those "your mother will die in her sleep" posts
>people still enlarge the picture anyway
shig

>:(

nigger

goddamn jews did it again!

>So this is what western society does to the modern woman.
posts fake tinder profile

Okay ill post

Fuck trump

I don't suppose this was actually her profile, or an actual troll profile?

f

Fuck Drumph and fuck white people

Online dating for you.

y u do dis?

Western society is incredibly evil and degenerate, Sup Forums is just full of effeminate LARPers who want to desperately believe that being a le alt-right edgester can save the scraps of decency we may or may not still have.

Fukken saved

Fuck you

The same as in your country you tea sipping faggot. I do seem to recall several stories of British women making refugees feel """welcome"""""

I hate you

Got me.

lol

“But why is it so short?”, Ilsa asked.
“Short? Are you kidding me? Take a look this monster!”, Alwin exclaimed as he flipped through the seemingly endless pages of his new White Book.
Some have claimed that it was over 5,000,000,000 pages altogether. Everyone in the Kingdom owned a copy of The White Book. It was really a beautiful book… oh… what was in it you ask? Well, nobody knows.
Alwin’s top wench at that time was a whore named Ilsa of House Maybush. She was a sweet girl and she had big milk tits. The kind a man could happily suck on for years. Alwin surely loved her, but still they had their differences.
For one, Ilsa was no fan of The White Book. It was rather boring to her. Alwin was the opposite. He loved it and reading it was all he wanted to do… other than sucking Ilsa’s tits of course. But that was only a minor sticking point between the two. The main issue would always be that Ilsa was a member of House Maybush and Alwin was of House Godfroy. What’s wrong with that? The two Houses had been at war for 20 years...

(First couple paragraphs of an epic fantasy novel that I'm writing. What do you think?)

Damn son.

F

huh

>tall
>brown hair
>blue eyes
Literally my weakness
dayum shame though

fuck

Fuck off

Damn

ANYONE who dates single mom garbage is mentally sick and deserves to be shot, I'm afraid to say. She doesn't know how to keep a man.....but then again in the west, none of 'em do

Seen this one a hundred times but still gets me. fucking faggot

What, makes her wait until the old age of 18 to have a kid?

Saved

lick a dog.

Mean

replying to slide thread

Wew lad

"reading this text" what did he mean by this?

Blue eyes girl with blue eyes babyy. What's the problem?

If you have a bad time online dating, it's your own fault. Stop masturbating, stop doing things that make you hate yourself, and go talk to some women out in the world.

Asshole.