Honest question, what would it take for you to drop Trump?

Honest question, what would it take for you to drop Trump?

He dropped Bannon
He's attacking Assad
He's cozying up to China and cowing to NATO pressure

Do you actually care about the issues? Or are you going to support Trump until the end.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Schwartz_(author)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hasn't dropped bannon
>true
>traded currency manipulation status for NK being BTFO

>traded currency manipulation status for NK being BTFO

One of those was a promise, and the other was not.

Why are you happy he's giving up on one of his promises?

Bannon is still his chief strategist and he announced he won't be invading Syria.

That being said, he lost my support for 2020.

I wonder if he'll flip-flop on the wall? Maybe, or maybe not? I won't get my hopes up but time will tell.
It is really nice to that America has been made critical of politicians again, because you know the types, "My ill-liberal/cuckservative/lolbertarin does not wrong no matter what and no amount of evidence to the contrary will convince me!" ......BUT even in the worst case I think overall the future will be positive.

Done with him now but Hillary was still worse. The Iraqi Information Minister level propaganda out of the State Dept hasn't slowed at all. Syria was a clear false flag but Trump acts like it wasn't so he won't get called a war criminal.

He's a territorial administrator, and really that's all the US presidency should be. Americans can be trusted with guns but America's Govt should have their guns taken away.

pro-tip: the wall is to keep you in, not to keep them out

pussified american slave bitches are not going to jump the wall or go around one, immigrants will dig tunnels, ride improvised rafts, whatever

you'd know this already if you asked yourself a simple question: knowing that all pedoresidents are selected rather than elected, how is any given policy the pedoresident is pursuing fucking me over rather than helping me?

I know for a fact there has been a secret coup in the white house and Trump is only a hostage puppet now. He meant what he promised, but now he can't deliver or (((they))) will kill him or his family. He tried.

trumpbot

He has, and will continue, to flip flop like a salmon on his promises. He is just another politician too afraid to continue down the path that got him elected.

I hope he gets defeated by a republican challenger for 2020. He doesnt even deserve the nomination (protip: he wont get it anyway).

Already dropped that sucker.

I voted for Trump on his domestic issues, not on foreign affairs because I knew this would happen regardless of who was elected. I'm going to continue hating the (((people))) pulling the strings from behind the curtains since the POTUS is nothing but a scapegoat for (((them)))

this post is suicide tier stupidity. hiding anything else you post from here on out. kys.

retard. also getting hidden.

Folks, how do we raise the age limit on Sup Forums to at LEAST 18? How do we get rid of these bootlicker trumpbots who are capable of zero discourse and resort to yelling shill at anyone with a valid critique?

I guess their social science degrees will preclude them from contributing to society in a meaningful/important way (getting coffees is not important just fyi for you lib arts majors), but goddamn they are annoying.

>Sup Forums thinks they found /theirguy/
>turns out he's a shill like everyone else

enjoy your draft faggots

Pay me $900

I dropped him when he betrayed General Flynn and started caving in on all fronts. He's proven himself to be just another common monkey, like Obama, the Bushes, the Clintons, Reagan, Carter, Ford, etc.

>He meant what he promised, but now he can't deliver or (((they))) will kill him or his family. He tried.

A great man of noble worth would sacrifice his family to strike at the enemy of mankind. He's just another basic bitch peasant held hostage by uppity merchants while noble men are nowhere to be found. Armageddon can't come fast enough.

>I know for a fact there has been a secret coup in the white house
how did you come to know this?

kys shill libshit nobody is buying your bullshit. he was the best choice we had at the time and he is doing a fucking good job

Until the very last day in 2024.

bomb, bomb, bomb, bomb bomb IRan.

Why is the Chinese currency manipulation a bad thing for us again? They're just devaluing what they make for us. It's a huge subsidy in our favor...

It would take time.

If there's one thing consistent about Trump it's that you have to wait and see how things play out.

>He has, and will continue, to flip flop like a salmon on his promises.
8 years is gonna be rough on you, unfertilized salmon egg

forces Assad to step down
advocates and protects Israeli settlers into Syria (or other area around Israel)
pressures Russia to break ties with Syria
pushes for faggot data selling outside of US

What the fuck do you even mean by "drop trump"? He's the god damn president, do I think engaging Syria is retarded? Sure. Do I think fighting a conflict with multiple foreign powers on separate fronts simultaneously is a bad idea? Hell yes. Am I disappointed he caved to pressure and flip-flopped on the non-interventonalist policy towards anything besides terrorism he campaigned on? Well, yeah, anyone who supported the idea would be. However the fact of the matter remains that he is the leader which the states democratically elected and has committed no crime, as such can not be legally removed from office, period. The states choose and Hillary lost, that book is simply closed,
Donald Trump is the president for at least the next 4 years whether you, I, or anyone else likes it or not. To advocate otherwise is to support a coup and is treason.

We are facing a tough road ahead regardless and very likely would have been anyway no matter how the election had turned out but one thing I can tell you for certain is that if the country is at each others throats amidst all this when things are desperate rather than seeking unity and cooperation our nation will collapse, full stop, end of story, game over, no continues.

I still have hope. But that hope decreases by the hour.

>faggot data selling
gay sex vids and cock shots should be free, just like it is on the utopia known as Sup Forums.

Yeah, this has been a disconcerting last few weeks for sure. We'll see whether or not Trump manages to pull out of an iffy situation as he often has in the past. He's certainly going up against some complicated odds.

I'm disappointed he is no longer pushing for china to be labeled currency manipulators and if he drops Bannon I'm totally done.

>What the fuck do you even mean by "drop trump"?
when you stop making excuses for his bad decisions

when you realize that most of the "4D Checkers" shit was just cognitive dissonance

You don't have to go out and protest, and you can still appreciate the good that he's doing for the county. But when he blatantly cows to Necon pressure, you can't act like he's doing nothing wrong.

>He's cozying up to China and cowing to NATO pressure
this is wrong. hes doing exactly what he said he'd do in the campaign on this issue.

as for the other 2, theyre seemingly bad, but no one gives a shit about that. we care about the wall, deporting illegals, trade deals, etc.

>Or are you going to support Trump until the end.
Beats HRC

dropping trump is exactly what all you bitch-ass hillshills and commie traitors would want.

and of course OP is a fucking leaf...

>bad decisions
such as?

I dropped PMURT after he showed his kike cunt daughter could make him break his campaign promises by just tearing up on Kikegram.

You're not voting Dem or third party and you know it

Well, I voted Trump because he was the polar opposite of Hillary. If it turns out he does everything Hillary would have done I guess we can take solace in the mighty bitch slap the SJW's were given. Also, it was a long shot but we all knew the possibility that the globalists would get him by the balls.

I'll support Trump until he does something that's not either awesome or hilarious. I've not been disappointed yet, this is shaping up to be an amazing Presidency.

nothing. even if he played golf all day and took shits on the whitehouse lawn, i would still vote for him again

before? yeah i wanted him to do what he said

now? with all these whiny bitches getting triggered daily and the MSM trying to slander him at every chance? there's nothing he could do to lose me

actually, if he became an SJW i would stop supporting. other than that, i'm good

read the OP

you act like a fag and your shit's all retarded

Trump literally wrote the book on the art of the deal. A large part of his insane rhetoric in the campaign was to build leverage, everyone that followed prominent conservative blogs and people who have studied Trump for years knew that.

>I guess we can take solace in the mighty bitch slap the SJW's were given
Thoughts to keep me toasty and warm as I die in a Russian trench

He would literally have to take off a rubber mask and reveal himself to be Hillary Clinton. I voted for him to do one thing and one thing only. Not be Hillary Clinton.

Don't worry, the Dems will trot out someone worse again and I'll vote for the lesser of two awful choices like in 2016.

>Trump literally wrote the book on the art of the deal.
He literally didn't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tony_Schwartz_(author)

I dropped him after he attacked Syria, now I'm just laughing at how he fucking loves NATO now.
We elected a fucking conman.

We were going to die in a Russian trench one way or another, at least Trump didn't actively saber rattle as part of his campaign like a war hungry psycho.

Well, he lived it while he got some nerd to do it for him then.

Have you read the art of the deal? It's literally just a book that documents a few days of his life.

Honest question, what would it take for you to hang yourself?

>Now that Trump's poll numbers are in a tailspin -- watch for him to launch a strike in Syria. He is desperate.

LOL! How do you upvote a post here?

Honest answer;
I only voted for Trump because of Hillary's gun control stance.

So basically, if Trump pushed for gun control. Not a single other issue he covers affects me.