>N Hama Apr3
i.imgur.com/vVulpSs.jpg
>Jobar Mar23
i.imgur.com/gU1EPHN.jpg
>DeZ Feb23
i.imgur.com/NqoTYa2.jpg

Developments Apr12
>UNSC transcript by based Brazilbro → → or pastebin.com/VB75kRZr
>UNSC vote uk/us/fra draft:against Russia-veto, Bolivia,3 abstained China, Ethiopia, Kazakhstan, 10 in favor
>MIT professor:White House claims on Syria chemical attack obviously false
>unconfirmed:IS suicide bombs SDF/USA millitary staff room
>EVACUATION AGREEMENTS TAKING PLACE IN IDLIB AND RIF DIMASHQ PROVINCES
>S Palmyra: SAA liberates new hilltops, overall 230+ square miles of territory liberated
>Trump asserts US will not invade Syria
>US-LED COALITION BOMBS IRAQI FORCES IN MOSUL
>N hama: SAA storm base S of Suran
>NW Aleppo: SAA,Liwaa Al-Quds target the territory around Anadan Plain
>Putin:Idlib ‘chemical attack’ was false flag to set Assad up, more false flag to happen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4phNuwx8Hs
express.co.uk/news/world/791307/Syria-airstrike-Israel-army-base-Falitah-barrens-Hezbollah-Syrian-Arab-Army
presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/12/517731/Iran-Ahmadinejad-Presidential-Elections-Rouhani
en.etilaf.org/all-news/political-news/former-us-syria-ambassador-assad-will-test-us-with-more-chemical-attacks.html
youtu.be/iWSXQVbVLUU
twitter.com/AWAKEALERT/status/850984082959851521
twitter.com/iadtawil/status/852313437145358337
vesselfinder.com/?imo=9777888
twitter.com/Mikareport/status/852158621743853569
gallup.com/poll/208334/support-syria-strikes-rates-low-historical-context.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles
pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drumpf

Fuck Israel

"No"

Taking third post

DEATH TO AMERICA

Death to UK

Fuck Brazil tbqh

soon
o
o
n

fuck off americuck

Anyone excited that Ahmedinejad is running for presidency again?

He's the right person for Iran right now.

tell me how based was him

I'm just excited this north korean thing has happened so that trump's small attention span is somewhere else away from Iran

do the Russians want this guy?

Here's my thoughts on the whole false flag chem attack incident:
>SAA did carry out the airstrike on Khan Shaykhun, but it didn't hit anything important (contrary to Russian narrative of it hitting rebel's chemical storage)
>The rebels saw this as an opportunity and launched an arty shell with chlorine+little amount of Sarin into the site that was targeted by SAA

to back it up:
>The victims have symptoms of being exposed to Chlorine with little traces of Sarin
>The medical team (White Helmets) didn't use proper equipment to deal with the "supposedly" victims of Sarin gas
>An opposition journo tweeted the attack a day before
>There was "supposedly" chemical attack late March on Khan Shaykhun but idk why the media didn't blow it up
>There was "supposedly" another chemical attack on Al Lataminah on 7 April but the media didn't blow it up again because of conflicting reports

tl;dr the rebels are a bunch of liars and we should never trust their words

source: my ass

He called out 9/11 as being orchestrated by the US government, KSA, and Israel
Denied the holocaust at the UN

He's all sorts of based

This is gonna be good.
He is based AF.

>Denied the holocaust at the UN
Ohh holy shit

He's not running for president. He registered for the other guy. I'd love a triumvirate of Ahmadinejad + Assad + Putin to stabalize the Middle-east but it won't happen.

/ourguy/ confirmed

Ayatollah Khameneni (supreme leader) runs the show and sets the goals - but the president has some power over how to approach things. So the president chooses the path not the goal.

I dont think Russia will object to Ahmedinejad, if Iran are going to war Rouhani is a weak leader. The West, Israel and the US hate him. He's an old school "death to Israel" student of Khomeni

Hard to say, he isn't exactly pro-Russian.

Yeah, I expect the Iranian President will end up being a hardliner since Iran is expecting the US to be far more hostile now

Watch this Jose-bro :

youtu.be/k4phNuwx8Hs

One of the best trolling speeches ever.

He also is anti-gay agenda, supports building ties with Latin America and resistant countries, doubts the holocaust happened and demands it gets studied again, and thinks Israel should not exist

>BREAKING: ‘Explosions heard at Syrian army base' amid reports of ‘Israeli airstrikes’

express.co.uk/news/world/791307/Syria-airstrike-Israel-army-base-Falitah-barrens-Hezbollah-Syrian-Arab-Army

Miss me yet?

SAA SHELLED THE AREA
STOP SPREADING FAKE NEWS™

>Witnesses claim the sky was “full of warplanes” before blasts were heard in the region, according to reports.

He registered today :

presstv.ir/Detail/2017/04/12/517731/Iran-Ahmadinejad-Presidential-Elections-Rouhani

>There is said to be Hezbollah fighters in the area.

why would SAA shell Hezbollah?

also, see

Blew some normies minds at uni when I drew a map of the conflict for them. #1, I bet most people can't even draw Syria #2 I told the group of classmates I knew more than them and didn't want to talk about what trump did. They insisted I prove I know more so I drew as best I could and told them to name each group. It was pretty satisfying but overall I hate talking to normie who don't know anything and just repeat random stuff they acquire from the (((media))). Thanks to everyone who has been a part of these comfy threads

Former American ambassador in Syria : Bashar Al-Assad will continue to test the US with another chemical attack.
>en.etilaf.org/all-news/political-news/former-us-syria-ambassador-assad-will-test-us-with-more-chemical-attacks.html

More "attacks" incoming
As Putin said

The didn't shell Hezbollah, but Nusrah infiltration units.

He is anti-imperalist, anti-Zionist and pro-Iran - in other words the same side as Russia right now. I dont think he had any issues with Russia during his 2 term presidency.

He wont have any problems with Russia if Russia continues to support President Assad.

Good question.
My guess is no. Why?
Khomeini prohibited him from starting in the elections, and Khomeini means stabilisation and that's what Russians want.

didn't know that mexico had diplomatic relations with iran....considering that our politicians and journalists like to kiss israel's ass too much

Yeah he registered but he said himself, it's not to become president he did it for the other guy. I don't even think it's legal for him to have another term, isn't that one of the big reasons he stepped down?

I think that's his wet dreams.

Apparently Assad means lion in arabic.
So Trump said in an interview earlier on that "Assad is an animal".
"Lion is an animal" was trending on arabic twitter making Trump sound retarded.
Top kek

Reminder that Assad is a BUTCHER baby-killer animal

youtu.be/iWSXQVbVLUU

you goys watching Tucker?

he's as redpilled as a polack

I don't see him lasting on Fox News

He went and asked Khameneni about registering, he advised him against it for now. He didnt forbid him.

But this was months ago, before Trump and the serious situation Iran is in right now. Im 100% sure he wont run if Khameneni didnt give him the green light.

He knows that if theyre going to war they need someone like him. Rouhani is too weak for this.

Good times:
'Liberty Passion', loaded with US military vehicles, currently moored at Aqaba Main Port, #Jordan US Gathering armies for #Armageddon
twitter.com/AWAKEALERT/status/850984082959851521

twitter.com/iadtawil/status/852313437145358337

doing gods work user.

>the same side as Russia right now
That probably goes for any candidate right now, because of Trump anti-Iranian stance? I don't know much about Iran 2bh, so i'm just speculating. Are you from Iran? What do you think of him?

Can't someone finally kill McCain.

how come no one ever false flags israel like they do to syria?

First he registered his ex-VP and backed that guy. I think after the US attack and things that are going on now maybe Khamenei approved him registering.

He currently is officially running, it was never illegal for him to run - he just asked Khamenei a few months ago for his blessing (a requirement really) and he denied it. But a lot has changed since then (trump being agressive, threat to Iran etc.)

Ahmedinejad is too old school and confrontational, maybe this is what Iran needs now with Trump obsessed about Iran

.Latin and South America have always had strong ties with Arab and Muslim countries (compared to the West) thru anti-imperial views. People are generally more supportive to Palestinians and Arab causes than Europe.

I guess it helps when both regions have had to deal with opression from the West.

Killing him not going to solve anything

Thanks. Interesting. That US ship stopped updating on the 9th
vesselfinder.com/?imo=9777888

Maybe the reason the Neocons want Assad out so much is so they can put in their own leader, and this guy would be the pick. Given that McCain has been giving information to the Rebels for years, as you can tell by the photo's he's taken with them, it maybe likely. He should be arrested for it, but they always have a way to sneak out of involvement with the law.

Oh so he's changed his tune & is going for top spot for real, campaigning & everything? Does he have a platform yet? This would be brilliant news.

i have said that 3rd world countries are more redpilled about (((them))) than the 1st world countries

I haven't been lurking Sup Forums for long, let alone /sg/. Can someone give me an /sg/ tier redpill on the holocaust?

But it will halt the absurd bullshit that neo con keeps spouting

thanks to the holocau$t, jews can do whatever they want without suffering any kind of criticism.
Thanks based nazis!

The images are sourced from wikipedia. It's not ideal. Looking for a better source of images - i.e. snapshots that have already been taken. If u know of one let me know. I can make a better video. I am counting territory by examining each pixel, evaluating it's colour and creating a proportional calaculation. I use that to calculate land win/loss too. Unfortunately there are a large number of rgb pixel values that look similar and the wikipedia production cycle suffers it's own issues. I have tried to account for this as best as possible.

the FSA has a zero rating at seven seconds in. I will look at this. It's not a priority, probably missing colour codes. I will check later.

Just start a Holohoax thread, you'll get everything you want and more

> Are you from Iran? What do you think of him?

No im not from Iran, but I have followed his actions during his two time presidency.

Keep in mind that Ayatollah Khamenei controls the situation, the president only chooses the method.

I think Ahmedinejad is a strong, fearless and talented speaker that can move the younger and religious iranians. He will take a more active approach in Syria and will try and build ties with anti-US countries to stop the agression in Syria.

Right now Iran will always be with Russia , especially if the cooperation between Syria and Russia continues.

If Iran goes to war, expect Ahmedinejad to be able to win the media battle and sway even Westerners with him. Rouhani doesnt have his charisma or intelligence.

this isn't a holocaust thread. /pol should provide u plenty of that without bringing distraction here.

Look the holocaust happened
Its most likely blown out of proportions
But holocaust denial is pointless and will only hurt ones stance in the world

Cruz, Rubio and Cotton are going to continue after him.

>Rouhani doesnt have his charisma or intelligence.
a thousand times this
I understand why they thought Rouhani could be good, but realistically the geopolitical situation of the world means that his method of approaching the world isn't that effective

>this is a city in NK
twitter.com/Mikareport/status/852158621743853569

wtf
The Burgers lied me

I mean he has been making movements around Iran for the past few weeks but people were expecting this campaigning to be for his ex-VP and not for himself. He's been constantly in the Arabic and Iranian news and the other candidates arent covered. The interesting thing is that he didnt withdraw his ex-VP yet. He was also pictured with him so theyre still working together. Maybe he is just waiting to see how this plays out and if he doesnt have a chance he can pull out and let his ex-VP run (who comes from.the same ideology as him).

The guy is a genius in these sort of schemes, he knows how to play the media, I just hope he actually ends up staying in the race.

Its probs just a propaganda city to show to worst korea how much worst they are to best korea

What's this i heard about ChileanBro?

haven't you listened to NK defectors like Yeonmi park, where soldiers like to eat babies

What did you hear about chilebro?

Literally what happens when you want a nice, long Ba'ath, but instaed you have to take a quick Sho'ah.

Correct - Rouhani is also viewed as Westernized by the military and religious establishment. Young people wont join the army for him and morale would be shit.

He was chosen because of his friendly grandfather-like persona to counter Obama's charisma. Liberal iranians love him but he isnt the right person with Trump president.

The North Koreans literally eat children and are all 5'4 manlets on the brink of starvation
Please ignore that South Korea is soulless consumerism and run by a cult of feminists
t. America and South Korea

Again thats worst Korea trying to look good against best korea
Best korea is just USSR in 1989 economically and military wise

/sg/ has significantly higher standards of fact-checking and saner posters, whence I asked here.

>Look the holocaust happened
>Its most likely blown out of proportions
This was my not-exactly-informed assumption anyway. Just wanted to check if the widely accepted stance here is something much more outlandish. Thanks.

WTF i want nuclear war now

what does assad think ?

There are the complete tin foiled luntics that say the jews made everything up
But thankfully they stay out of /sg/

>US Support for Syria Strikes Rates Low in Historical Context
gallup.com/poll/208334/support-syria-strikes-rates-low-historical-context.aspx?g_source=Politics&g_medium=newsfeed&g_campaign=tiles

assad and iran going to bomb you to hell, jew
better get rid of them

Theyre very good friends. Ahmedinejad speaks some Arabic too (not sure about Rouhani).

>tfw wanted to go to bed, but can't since I feel sick to the stomach since drinking some tea
>happened more often recently and I think I'm starting to become allergic to caffein
What do /sg/? it's my favorite thing on the world ;_;

Did the israeli strike turn out to be fake again?

The polls were tampered with to discourage Trump voters, now I think they're being tamepered with to encourage Trump to more war

gallup which is generally accurate wasys 50% supported the airstrikes

But I've seen polls that say 66% supported them

How much you wanna bet they're b8ing Trump to be another Dubya, just to fuck him over in 2020?

>Over Eight in 10 Republicans Approve
Yeah this is 2003 again lel

trump will be a mixing of dubya and bill clinton

Also this.

>Denied the holocaust at the UN
Based. We need to meme this guy to presidency.

You underestimate how blood thirsty and self righteous Americans are

Look i am not gonna lie i fucking hate jewistan and the rest of the elite jew leader ship and social media giants that made the population into sheep
But killing or hating the avg. Kike is pointless and a waste of energy

Latest version.

Want to run another see if I can get the colours in the pie slices right.

next version will have proper pie plot from matplotlib. hpefully with right colours.

Thanks deepy

Made some final edits, do we like it?

This desu
Non-Burgers have a hard time understanding how much Americans love watching non-Americans get bombed

We could start bombing the shit out Poland tomorrow and film us burning down churches there and with a little media spin the average burger would cheer as we "gave it to those commie polacks"

looks dope af, good job

>that encoding
send me the files over and I'll try and cook it up better senpai
[email protected]

pastebin.com/Uc1EkvGZ
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
youtu.be/CHqlf0D9nuQ
youtu.be/7dxsVSzL4HE

He has been /ourguy/ since 2008. We need a new campaign for him.