What does Sup Forums think about minimum wage?

What does Sup Forums think about minimum wage?

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/eag/eag.wa_seattle_md.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It sucks. Don't raise it.

t. shitlord working 12-hour weeks for minimum wage

Fuck wages and fuck people

Minimum effort.

OY VEY GOOD GOY DON'T RAISE THE MIN WAGE! U MIGHT GET 2.9% UNEMPLOYMENT!

people without education, no matter how annoying and noncontributing, deserve to be able to survive working 40-50+ hours a week

what a blatant fucking shill post

When the billionaire globalist shillcucks of (((pol))) fight this hard against raising the minimum wage, you know it's a good thing for workers.

It would be fine if I didn't also pay an insane amount of taxes.

this

Im for a livable wage, at least enough to assure cheap rent and food. Low minimum wages directly contribute to excess government spending: the government literally pays for the food people are unable to afford. The whole muh automation is a shit tier argument; the loss doesn't have to come from profit and incur raised prices. One can just stop paying so much at the corporate level. I don't think a couple mil will be missed by some of them.
>inb4 muh communist! (I'm nat Soc)

Niggers are gross

I'd pay her minimum wage to suck my dick.

That's a good point

Seattle has no niggers and people on welfare/disability don't count towards unemployment. The real unemployment in cities is always 10-15% higher than reported.

id like to give her my minimum wage if you get my drift

minimum wage? Minimum effort son.

she is sexy

No it isn't. You retards just make shit up. Fuck you're dumb. You right wing retards are so fucking stupid, you don't even know that unemployment goes down when unemployed get jobs. You right wing retard rural freaks are the worst

I think anyone using a girl in their OP is a shill or a bot and their thread gets hidden

later faggot / bot

a response to immigration

I think we should just keep it where it is.

RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE THE DUMBEST MOTHERFUCKERS ON THE PLANET. HOW FUCKING RETARDED DO YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT KNOW THAT THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE GOES DOWN WHEN UNEMPLOYED GET JOBS?

HOLY SHIT RIGHT WING RETARDS ARE FUCKED IN THE HEAD.

I believe every adult should be able to afford food, transportation and housing under 40 hours of work a week.

Every country has its own indexes for measuring things like inflation, rent spikes, food prices. They are very reliable. If at any given moment the minimum wage is not able to provide any of these things in a reasonable way, then it should be raised.

The problem with my thinking is people who live in huge and expensive cities like San Francisco and São Paulo. They skew the data and make the minimum wage seem like shit, and raising the wage for some snowflake be able to afford rent in New York is something that shouldn't be done.

Go back to R*ddit.

Wouldn't minimum wages mean less incentive to import low skill workers?

Or when they stop looking for work you fucking retard

Abolish it. Let the free market prevail.

no they just use them illegally & welfare them for votes

This

raising would increase unemployment for low skilled people and wouldn't help shit

instead of improving themselves in order to get a salary, they think it's better that companies are literally forced to pay more for the same work, which is insane

i think the usa should go full commie and limit the work week to 30 hrs. so u can work 40 but that would be overtime. maybe change rules so OT is paid at like 1.85

solution af...

That retard has no idea Obama changed the 'formula' to fudge numbers. Also your obligatory THIS.

Should be closer to $10 federally and I only say that because I recently got bumped to ten and its not much an improvement over $8. Believe it or not, many many adults work hard at jobs making less
than $10. I feel bad knowing even a raise won't do much for them.

First of all Seattle has the strongest EMPLOYMENT growth in the country.

2nd of all, why the fuck would you lazy right wing retards be """discouraged""" to work for $15/hour? How lazy are you fat fucks? Muh discouraged is your excuse for everything.

>Minimum effort.
This is the problem with you millennials, when I was young there was no minimum wage & you worked for peanuts, you still worked hard though, no slacking off just because your pay is poor.

3rd of all, do u fucking retards even know what U4 measures? You don't. You know why? Cause you're fucking right wing retards.

and 4th of all, Obama never changed the calculations you fucking retard. You retards literally made this up because you got triggered by a black president. Trump told u retards the real unemployment rate was 42% because he knows u morons will believe anything. Then as soon as he took office he embraced 4.7%.

You fucking retards are the dumbest, most gullible fucks on the planet.

Why is Obamaleaf such a bitter and angry person?

Pretty sad, 2bh.

harmful statist bullshit designed to keep the poorest people on welfare

no more

I'm not. You right wing retard billionaire globalist shillcucks got btfo. Seattle's min wage is $15/hour, unemployment rate is 2.9% and the economy is booming. Your worst nightmare retard. Hard working Americans earning a decent wage is your worst nightmare you filthy fucking right wing retards.

Too high. It's over 0 dollars an hour.

>good goy

nope... MIN WAGE IS DRIVING BUSINESSES OUT OF TOWN and the average rent for a dump is over $2000 a month and house is $600k and up

M-mama Melanin.

Not in prison it isn't.

Oh look at the triggered leaf. Sorry but what I stated was fact. If you stop looking for work you are no longer represented in the unemployment rate

>wages

i haven't made a "wage" since i was in high school and my early 20's for a couple years.

adults making less than 20$/hr at fast food and walmart jobs are sad and pathetic and deserve their hard and shitty lives.

Tell me when you find Seattle in this list.

>Implying current "boom" isn't just inertia

We'll see the long-term problems arise in the next cycle or two don't you worry.

You're just like gommies online that post brief and obscure historical trivia-knowledge-tier "successes" as evidence that communism works.

THE U4 RATE INCLUDES DISCOURAGED RIGHT WING RETARDS YOU FUCKING MORON. IT'S 4.9% FOR THE ENTIRE COUNTRY. Quick retard what does U4 measure? Tell me retard.

Do u fucking retards have any god damn fucking clue how low 2.9% unemployment is. Why the fuck would u lazy fucking right wing retards still be """discouraged"""? When unemployment is that low, employers have to offer higher wages, better benefits, etc. That's exactly what u billionaire globalist shills are afraid of

Holy shit u right wing retards don't have the first fucking clue about economics.

"""I'm a discouraged right wing retard""" that's your answer to everything.

The Seattle metro area is 3.4%. bls.gov/eag/eag.wa_seattle_md.htm

Yeah. And? What did you think this proves? That you right wing retards got btfo. You retard promised me Seattle would collapse because of a $15/hour min wage. You billionaire globalist shillcucks got btfo

>We'll see the long-term problems arise in the next cycle or two don't you worry.

The $15/hour min wage will cause problems 30 years from now (it won't) said the increasingly nervous billionaire globalist shill

Can't say I really think about it

fucking leafs

right-wingers are absolute idiots

kek

It is - that's why unemployment is decreasing yet less people work.

its not us you have to be worried about

lmfao who are these fucking delusional retards trying to kid?

Except there are more people working. How are you right wing retards so fucking stupid?

Seattle's employment growth has been the strongest in the country. You're just fucking retards. Even you must know that you're a fucking retard

I hear it everyday from Right wing retards about how """discouraged""" they are. It's honestly pathetic.

They're also just shills and cucks for the billionaire globalist elites that they worship and obey.

I am for raising it as long as we stop importing immigrants and outsourcing abroad. Put such a punitive tax on businesses that import and outsource that it would not be worth their while to manufacturer offshore or staff offshore.

you're very hurtful with your words sir

Can you PLEASE go read some basic economics literature before posting?

> What does Sup Forums think about minimum wage?
I would much rather have depopulation. Starting with Obamaleaf

Not an argument. As usual.

Seattle $15/hour min wage
2.9% unemployment
booming economy

Get triggered you little bitch.

I'm not going anywhere.

It seems almost an impossible taxk to break the right - left brainwashing in most people.

It is like they have deluded themselves to believe if they go off script their favorite news anchor or peers are going to make fools out of them like they see every night on TV. They are like children in grade school.

you're the one who's calling eveyone a retard, have some damn manners kiddo

nice argument

I'll revert back to my opening statement You retards are predictable af

>punching straight at the face
That's like asking to be dodged, amateurish as fuck.

this desu
the real minimum wage has always and will always be zero

Thicccccc

I don't get out of bed for anything south of 30/hr

Minimum wage is a price floor. Price floors create surpluses. Surplus laborers = unemployment. Next question.

That just means your gen is stupid lol

Fuck your wagies BTFO

might as well raise it to $1000 dollars an hour then

makes it very hard for poor and low skilled people to negotiate for a job by competing at a lower cost. they just go on welfare and vote all the peoples with jobs money into their pockets

The real minimum wage is always the same. Zero dollars.

Everyone whose work is worth less than the statutory minimum wage becomes unemployed. When you raise the minimum wage, you benefit a small number of middle-tier workers at the expense of the poorest and most marginal workers.

This is why I support a $500/hr minimum wage. Get fucked, poorfag.

>a right wing retard tries to argue

You're damn straight...Seattle is incredibly yuppie and middle class. There's like no bad neighborhood anywhere near there. Would never work in Spicago.

It causes inflation.

Eventually the tasks these people perform will cost more to administrate than their created value.

Since they're complacent, they won't advance to meet new available tasks.

Something will break.

>You retards literally made this up because you got triggered by a black president.

entertain the idea that an opposing view can also come from a rational perspective.

IT IS TRYUE FUCKING LEAF

It could potentially be a barrier to people trying to open small businesses. It also could cause issues where living costs are different. Thus, if there is a minimum wage, it should be fluid. In some countries they just do away with it completely and leave wages up to compromises between unions/workers and the employers.

>be me
>go to restaurant
>order isnt right
>but these people want 15 an hour to move ingredients from drawers to a bag

>go to retail store
>shelves are a fucking mess
>employee being chewed out for selling food stamps in the bathroom
>such a person wants 15 an hour

>go to grocery store
>cashier too high to ring up my purchases
>thinks they deserve 15 an hour

Minimum wage only causes unemployment if it's working

minimum wage is good.

maximum wage set at 10X the minimum wage would be awesome!

rich people being ten times more wealthy than poor people is plenty in any non shitty society.

Obama never changed how unemployment is calculated. You morons literally made this up in your heads.

No it isn't. Show me when, show me the legislation where Obama magically changed how unemployment is calculated. Oh wait you can't. Because it never happened.

inb4 this retard brings up U6 which is posted every month by BLS. It's not a conspiracy just because you're a retard

Shit jobs are worth what they're worth, if you raise the minimum wage the value of a dollar will go down to adjust it right back.