N. Korea evacuating 600,000 citizens out of Pyongyang

Is it happening or is it not happening because i have a lot of shit to get done.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605120/north-korea-war-america-kim-jongun-evacuation-pyongyang-donald-trump-missiles
express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation
biblehub.com/mark/13-7.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

F
Norks gonna get turned into Radiocative dust.

remove norkroach

North Korea is going to hold all its citizens hostage/mass murder suicide

>Day of Sun

isn't pyongyang normally empty as fuck

its a white guy associated with CNN. so 10 to 1 its not happening. they are probably booting out all the people from south korea and he is just being a faggot and isnt even there

um Im gonna need a source on that evacuation claim, buddy

This

>"If you try to blow us up, we'll kill everyone"

CNN is in Korea.

These guys are everywhere it smells bullshit.

Fake news right.

wouldn't be surprised if it was a nuke demonstration

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/605120/north-korea-war-america-kim-jongun-evacuation-pyongyang-donald-trump-missiles

>daily star

.uk

um no

Oh boy, the cnn english bluddy fuckers fake n gays

How is it possible for Sup Forums to be red pilled on the JQ and so many other things, but they still believe Kim Jong Un is a super villian hell bent on world domination.

>evacuating 600,000 citizens

The source for this rumor is Pravda, which is basically the Russian Weekly World News.

It's not happening.

You think Kim saw how much Trump hated CNN and invited them over because of that?

>asks for sauce
>gets spoonfed sauce instead of finding it his goddamn self like an adult
>complains about the flavor
I don't read them either, but beggars can't be choosers

Kim is testing his nukes on his own city, kekk

Truly one of the more clever 6D chess sacrifices I have seen.

We don't care about Kim.
NK is a communist relic that has outlived its usefulness.
It's time for it to fall and the Korean peninsula reunification to begin.

Make no mistake, Korea will become a single country in our lifetime but Jong Un's fat, ugly and delusional ass won't be running it.

not happening

I honestly wouldn't put it past him

They take out California, we get rid of fat boy. win/win for Trump

Then shoot him in the face and take control of the facility, Dutch.

its never happening
im tired
lets go to sleep
zZz..

Preemptive strike those chinks back to gokoryeo Stone Age Korean period

reeeeeeeeeee

sunday?

Source. Please.

Daily Star are bald faced liars mate, that's not even an insult, they don't try to hide it.

Wow, I just read through all this stuff. I'm going to sleep. There's nothing substantial to read here. Go to sleep guys, it's nothing. I don't think we should be reading this, maybe we should sleep. We all must be so tired. It's time to rest. Aren't we here for keks and laughs not this serious mumbo jumbo, time to sleep guys. It's nothing. Please, let's rest. We are all so tired. Drink some liquor and take some sleeping medicine, we are so tired. It's time to sleep. So boring, let's sleep. I'm going to sleep guys.

express.co.uk/news/world/791251/kim-jong-un-north-korea-imminent-war-pyongyang-immediate-evacuation

Also on front page of www.drudgereport.com

>Hey guys take this tweet serious. It's from defconbigboylarper82
Nah

Press conference for the new state mandated haircut

That guy is a Clinton news boy so i'd take him somewhat seriously

Just got off the phone with my sources
He plans to detonate explosions to look like they're under attack then tell them all he destroyed the western world
Making them worship him even more it's retarded but this is true
He's going to bomb his own city for just a prank

>dailystar
no m8.

Someone try and get in touch with Jaka Parker on instagram, he lives in Pyongyang

Stop trying to hypnotize me gypsy.

>Is it happening or is it not happening because i have a lot of shit to get done.

did u seriously just steal that straight from the reddit post ?

Sleepyposting almost makes me miss Bogposting.

>evacuating 600,000

I think those reporters/journalists are gong to be kidnapped and used as human shields in various places around MK. RIP in pieces.

>reddit

what r u gay?

Welcome to nupol, where the aussies don't shitpost and the redditors invade

Remember that part of World War Z where literally everyone in North Korea disappeared with automated border defenses keeping foreigners out? And everyone was too scare to go back and check because there might be 23 million zombies underground?

um by evacuating pyongyang, doesn't that make it much easier for us to flatten the city since we don't have to worry about all the civilian casualties??

ww3 cannot happen soon enough

In the book I'm assuming?

The only part in the movie that talks about NK is the CIA spook saying how the virus was stopped in NK because the government ordered everyone to pull their teeth out. Thus slowing the spread enough that the millions of soldiers could gun down the infected.

>MK
*NK

Of course the book. Fuck the movie.

It's weird that WWIII is going to be started by two 36 year-old babies: Kim Jong and Jared Kushner.

It's a ruse.

They're all there, Trump orders a carpet bombing run, lo'and behold thousands upon thousands of dead civilians.. EVIL AMERICA!

Are you legitimately retarded?

Okay

Only thing I've heard from the book is the crap in it that /k/ bitches about.

LET EM DROP BOYS DO IT DO IT NOW

Jesus I hate the movie even more now.

biblehub.com/mark/13-7.htm

really makes activates my faith,

>JQ
lmao
loser

I'm going to laugh when he forces 600,000 people to come to his grandpa's birthday party, all circling a center stage, opens the curtains to reveal a huge bomb, and nukes all of them

THIS JUST IN!
6 MILLIONS KOREANS TURNED TO DUST INSIDE ATOMIC OVEN!
IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH!