Should human experimentation be legal?

The Nazi's laid the foundation of modern medicine by conducting human experimentation. Without them using human test subjects, we would still be stuck with pre-WW2 healthcare.

Additionally, the human population continues to soar. There are loads of useless unemployed people laying around, waiting to be used. Retards, neets, criminals and cripples could all be rounded up and contribute to society by being human test subjects.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree

No politician could win an election if they condoned human experiments. It's a losing platform no matter how you spin it.

Nazi's didn't found it though. The US was doing tests on patients way before the reich, and their eugenics program was a replication of the US's model.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugenics_in_the_United_States

ha no

Nazis locked up millions of people in camps due to them being incompatible with the people during the war efforts

Aside from Indian reservations, Americans have never done such a thing

The only way you'd get it through is if people paid to have it done or you did something like prisoners with life sentences did it to earn a lesser sentence, some money for their families, etc. I'm pretty sure China does it.

Did a Rabbi invent that thing?

No, but we should be able to experiment on niggers.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internment_of_Japanese_Americans

Human experimentation happens every day in every country in the World.

It has just been labelled "not evil"

It is legal, it's called clinical trials.
The human experimentation wasn't the problem, it was that no consent was sought.

kill yourself you fucking retard

Anyone else notice when all the problems in the US started? It was after we got infected by unwelcome passengers from WWII.

they have been in the US longer than that

Needs to be consensual experimentation.

>human experimentation
>merchants and gypsies
Homo sapiens, yes, but human?

ps that says "dog dicks" in the thumbnail

should be okay as long as the test subject doesn't mind
unfortunately, whatever will be found out will probably help niggers in africa survive longer so their numbers will grow even faster, so I'm not entirely sure it's a good idea

What are you a kike? You get off to torture or something Leaf?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_731

I think you confused the Nazis with the Japanese there pardner

>Retards, neets, criminals and cripples could all be rounded up and contribute to society by being human test subjects.

This is fucking retarded.

I think it should be legal if it's voluntary.

>ever find yourself in one of those uncomfortable, unfortunate places when you don't have time to slice up a hot dog?

WELL WHAT IF YOU NEED TWO QUARTS OF DICED DOG STAT

A situation that calls for
>two quarts of sliced dog stat
...you should probably find another job.

Being a housewife is a redpilled job.

Why would you dice a hot dog?

500+ pound obese people should be Euthanized.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Feeding your kids 2 quarts of sliced hot dog doesn't sound very healthy, and you should relinquish them to CPS. Then find a job, that doesn't require 2 quarts of dogs stat.

It's for that wonky midwestern hot dish recipe to bring to the church basement.

define human

Why don't you just line up the packs, cut them while the dogs are still in there, then break them out into a bowl? Instead of hotdog press cut 9000.

let people sell their bodies to scientific experimentation for straight up cash. i'm certain a lot of homeless and scientists would be happy with this deal.

>people go to "the doctor" and hospitals every day. Medical experimentation happens currently on consenting subjects . The CDC collects the data, Pharm produces the products and thus the circle is complete.

No it won't we have to work around it, because it crosses a line that we crossed already with drug therapy that have proven to be extremely damaging.

Look the real question here is, how much was that bad boy, what are the financing options like, and do you lease or own that masterpiece?

I don't involve myself with the household finances.

>The Nazi's laid the foundation of modern medicine
W R O N G

I'd like to have a neuroscientist insert probes into my brain on my deathbed.

It is legal. But it's voluntary.

What's the dog dicer for? Adding hot dog pieces to pork'n'beans?

>Mid Western
>attends church
>doesn't involve self in finances
>needs 2 quarts of dogs stat

Welp, you've sold me. I'm settling down around those parts.

>>INFORMED consent

We already have voluntary drug trials with humans, and cadavers are a thing. People can volunteer for dangerous, innovative, untested surgeries or procedures already, so what more would we want to do? I'm dubious of how much we could learn from live human experimentation e.g. dunking jews in ice water for an hour to test weather proofing on a suit when modern technology allows us to just crunch the numbers with simulations.

I'm for it.

On two conditions:

Needs a signature by the patient, 2 living relatives and 3 strangers. (If there are no living relatives, 3 additional strangers can suffice).

Minimum salary is to be 400 USD/Hour the experiment goes on. 5000$ for every negative condition that occurs due to the experiment (50000$ for every negative condition that impairs your ability to work, and a additional 100000$ if it results in you being unable to work at all).

TL;DR Unless you offer something very good in return that can outweigh the possibility of death or debilitating conditions than can last the rest of the subjects life, no one would agree to this unless they are crazy or are hoping to get wings etc.

Only if it is absolutely 100% voluntary

Every signed a consent form? Consent to treat and send information to outside agencies.

Be woke

Humans no
Niggers yes

for a delicious "pennies from heaven" meal.

Yeah instead of giving death sentence or life in prison they should use them in human experiments. At least the death row ones if nothing. Those countries are already committing crimes against humanity by allowing capital punishments so what the hell.

Oh boy now I remember that existed... good read if you never looked into it before. Never want to read again though

Elaborate, I've only heard of putting them in speggeti-os