This bitch ain't dead yet?

This bitch ain't dead yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiKoqo9kIZc
youtube.com/watch?v=Ia9t8eecNYo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hating a frail old woman that hasn't done anything to you or your country

>Not hating your own government for raping your incomes with tax
>Not hating your own government for importing niggers and mudscums by the cargo load to the point that you're 56% white

Yeah you keep on hating that "bitch" you stupid nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=DiKoqo9kIZc

Have all burgers died from liver failure and heart disease yet? No? Well looks like we're both disappointed

Whoa. First off, excuse me. Second, I beg your pardon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ia9t8eecNYo

So whos next in line for the throne

Prince William?

And is the monarchy going to last for this century?

She probably has near instant access to healthcare at home and is rarely left completely alone

Ummmm... that would be Prince Charles....

You know, William's dad and Diana's ex?

Please don't. I'm actually going to be sad when she's gone, I actually met here in scarborough once and although it was brief she was such a kind funny old soul. She's had all the advantages in life I suppose but it just has that feeling of the end of an era and time marching on.

Jews who control our politics are serving George Soros who in turn serves the Rothschilds who in turn are underlings of the British royal family headed by this demonic bitch!

"Confound their politics'" is right there in the national anthem.

The French are much smarter than the Britons.
> Don't overthrow the monarchy because they have valuable property generating money hurr durr
Ever heard of expropriation?

Literally who?

She was once a queen of the largest empire on earth. How do you think she feels knowing the empire is no more?

Pretty shit, she supported brexit I guess. Sad seeing her go without britain returning to even a glimmer of its former glory. I bet she secretly wishes hitler won. Right now i'm thinking that world war 3 will only strengthen the downward spiral the west is on though, especially my country.

Yeah that's why they have the largest population of Muslims in Europe, that's why they regret their revolution and had a restoration of the Bourbons which failed and led to yet another revolution. Napoleon was a tyrant that fired cannons on his own people because he was a faggot manlet that died alone rotting in his own piss and shit on one of our backwater island territories.

Also
>Brazil
Enough said.

Considering she's the head of state for 52 nations around the world today (more than the empire) I'd say your retarded comment is null and void and that you should kill yourself you shareblue paedophile David Brock cock sucker.

>Paki doesn't know that the Queen rules 52 countries around the world, more than ever.

Paki has to go back home I'm afraid.

Rude

It would be funny if she was evil and mad with power

paying an inbred family to be your royals

Based Liz, nearly 100 yrs old and still rustling colonial jimmies

One can't help but marvel

Go to France the 14th July and see if there's anyone regretting anything lel

Fuck you, man.

>americans

You do realise that the lands they give to the government helps keep bong taxes relatively low right?

Don't forget about the tourism revenue

What a beautiful neck. Absolutely stunning. And those lips. Marvelous.

being this ass blasted about someone calling out the queen as an old hag

I still can't believe she's a descendant of Rollo

Creepy pedophile elites annoy me. To the guillotine with monarchist fags. Aristocracy are hedonistic genetically inferior filth.

Burgers betrayed the Crown and their true founding fathers in Britain.

Constantly pay their taxes to the burger king and dairy queen without question.