Tfw the more I read about blacks and the more I post defending them online, the more discrimination I get

>tfw the more I read about blacks and the more I post defending them online, the more discrimination I get
>tfw not even black
>tfw fags can't imagine the discrimination blacks have IRL
>tfw fags complain about racial quotas but don't understand blacks need them because they're discriminated unless there are laws that force companies to hire them
>tfw not even black
>tfw the only culprit are white people
>tfw pol complains about the situation but never will understand it because they haven't feel discriminated for being positive about blacks

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?locations=GH
data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?locations=BF
osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19482
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2009/oct/13/homicide-rates-country-murder-data
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/06/brazil-lynch-mobs-vigilante-justice-fortaleza
worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
youtube.com/watch?v=826tpNNrCF0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw blacks will never appreciate your tireless service because they can't read your posts

Iktf bro
t. Not black

What the fuck, I hate white people now!

>tfw fags complain about racial quotas but don't understand blacks need them because they're discriminated unless there are laws that force companies to hire them

Just kill yourself

se mata seu merda

If it wasn't for the murders they might be worth defending

a white person will be always prefered over a black person of the same skill.

blacks have to outperform whites to be hired, and paid less.

read soccernomics.

several african countries have less homicides than germany, by example ghana and madagascar.

I haven't got anything against them but why are most blacks in America so tribalistic?

Ghana has a homicide rate of 6 in 100.000 people. Madagascar has a homicide rate of 11 im 100.000 people. Germany has a homicide rate of 0,8 in 100.000 people.

>tfw the more I read about Russians and the more I post defending them online, the more discrimination I get
>tfw not even Russian
>tfw fags can't imagine the discrimination Russians have IRL
>tfw fags complain about Russian foreign policy but don't understand that it's Americans who are trying to encircle and isolate Russia, and actually do the exact same things Russia does (but even worse)

Pashel na hui, suki. They will never understand the Russian soul -___-

several reasons:

institutionalized racism, democrats decide to institutionalize minimal wage laws that destroy the black teenager chance to be hired (read sowell books on economics) in the first place, increasing the unemployment in blacks.

Also the problem of the drugs that started in the 60-70 that destroyed the urban poor comunities, also the fact its prohibition was an inner job from the CIA to keep blacks poor and violent (thanks to cultural marxist wanting to destroy america in the cold war).

Also, the ((owners)) of the musical industry that promoted a criminal culture in form of gang music, this was another inner job.

Also the identity politics of the ((marxists)) that put blacks againts white people.

Several reasons, but those are the most common.

germany = 0.9
ghana = 1.7
madagascar = 0.6
burkina fasso = 0.7

In any case, madagascar and burkina fasso has less homicides than germany.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

an' we need mo' money fo' dem programs

welfare should be banned, is the source of the nigger problem.

I only meme on the internet about hating blacks.

wow the colombian guy is serious, I thought he was just pretending

I'm the faggot who make threads defending blacks on pol.

how new are u?

The numbers are wrong in the chart. Look at the map, the countries you mentioned are dark blue. The amount of total murders are false. There's no way countries around them are so much more violent.

Enablers like you who victimize blacks are the source of the nigger problem

data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?locations=GH
Ghana, world bank data.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?locations=BF
Burkina fasso, world bank data.

Wanna try again?
Or are stadistics wrong when the data contradicts your pol cherrypicking?

read a book on european colonialism on blacks.
read a book on black history.
read a book over european racism towards blacks in the XX century.

wanna try me?
I've read more about blacks than y'all combined.

>Sup Forums
Sorry, but I don't go to that garbage of a board, their opinions matter less than Sup Forums's to me, and I don't browse Sup Forums 24/7 to see your mental illness riddled threads.

Maybe they shouldn't try come to europe to be discriminated against if it is so terrible for them.

>defending blacks on Sup Forums make me mentally ill

Maybe your ancestors should have leave blacks in africa and not fuck up their countries.

whites are the source of the problem.
read a history book.

why do you think white guilt was invented?

Republicans have the right idea when it comes to blacks.

They know the vast majority are completely retarded, but also admit that due to the fact that so many of them are Niggers, the few blacks that aren't really do face descrimination.

>educate yoself!
Cry me a river, bud. I've learned much more about colonialism than you think. Quit spewing your Marxist bullshit while pretending not to be one.

Did your first year history prof tell you all about 'da evil whitey' or something?

osac.gov/pages/ContentReportDetails.aspx?cid=19482
>oh yes ghanna is just like germany
congolombians everybody

>Maybe your ancestors should have leave blacks in africa and not fuck up their countries.
pls, finns had things worse than majority of africans ever had. No time for colonizing and shit.

A paradise with lower murder rates than europe

>your ancestors
Ah, yes. I almost forgot about all the atrocities the Finns caused in 19th century Africa

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2009/oct/13/homicide-rates-country-murder-data
Ghana and Burkina fasso have 10-20 times as many murders as Germany. it's not cherry picking, you just post bullshit statistics. There are few countries that have a lower murder rate than Germany, all of them are white countries.

trully civilized people just like the danes

Why do Brazilians self-hate?

reminder that you're replying to this guy

Underrated

I can tell this happened in Germany because he has a DHL uniform on

the start of the problem was the minimal wage laws.

read sowell.

Oh, so you're going to deny all the genocides the whites did in africa?
Are u going to deny the belgian genocide in the congo?
Are u going to deny the roots of the rwanda genocide?
Are u going to deny the civil wars because of the diamond industry?
Are u going to deny the unfair geographical partitions without regard for the indigenous tribes?
Are u going to deny the caucho genocidal industry in africa?

Are u going to deny whites left the countries in such poor conditions to allow dictators control the continent for decades that some of them are still going?

Are u going to deny the USA imperialism supporting civil wars in the reggion and puppet dicators to avoid commies to control the reggion?

Are u going to deny the dismissal of the XIX century europeans for african history?
Are u going to deny the root of the popular vissions of africa as some jungle thanks to popular western media?
Are u going to deny the complete ignorance of the average westener on african history?

Are u going to deny the institutions the whites put in africa were to extract resources and not build countries?

Are u iliterate on african history yet call me an indoctrinated idiot?

Retarded pol cuck.

and yet safer than huemonkey shithole.
africa is safer than latinoamerica.

read a book.

so mobs killing criminals don't happen here?
retard.

pol thinks blacks are one single race, seems fair to treat all whites the same.

>2004
>more reliable than my 2017 data
retard.

also:
>the guardian being more reliable than world bank data

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/06/brazil-lynch-mobs-vigilante-justice-fortaleza

wow, just like hue monkeys.

fag

They brought it upon themselves, if you truly are concerned about the well being of the negro, you better do your best to send them to africa where they belong.

Stop being retarded and see how well the "white" states of southern Brazil and countries such as Argentina have utopic societies without any crime "just like Germany". The color of your fucking skin has nothing to do with the historical and economic circumstances related to the success of said society in repressing crime. Go back to Sup Forums please

>read a book.
Read one yourself mate.

>and yet safer than huemonkey shithole.
>africa is safer than latinoamerica.

Make this easier by not bulshitting this hard yourself

>victim blaming.

>wow just like the huemonkeys
yes exactly retard were black
if you unironically believe that the south is white in anyway you might go back to /luso/

>themselves
>he doesn't know the origins of the slavery industry

So, you have no argument to my historical questions and tell me to read a book.

Try to deny them, give me a good argument.
Your race has been pieces of shit during history.

worldatlas.com/articles/most-dangerous-cities-in-the-world.html
Brazil is a more dangerous shithole than many african countries combined.

try again.

are you stupid what do you think brazil is

you do realize the slaves were the dumb lower castes of the black tribes?
the smart blacks, the poets, the doctors and intelectuals were never sent to america.

america got the lower peasant castes of the african society.

read a book pls.

i forgot that africans can live for 500 years sorry

Why is there no rich black country then? Or no crime free black country? Or a black country with a high HDI? Most of africa has been almost let untouched, why did they never develop functional societies if skin color doesn't matter?

you're still replying to this guy

>European people come to america and magically become black

I see

>Brazil is a more dangerous shithole than many african countries combined

Yes, but it doesn't prove a thing. Ever heard of tu quoque?

oh yes i forgot the south of brasil is just like /luso/ tells me and 100% white and germanic sorry, dont be stupid

Mixed people desperately seek an identity so they often either go full Sup Forums and worship whites despite not even being white which destroys their self esteem, or go full "Dindu nuffin" and blame whitey for everything which gives them self-esteem but makes them lazy victimized idiots.

>something that happened centuries ago and has stopped even here still has relevance in the context of societal problems.
>tfw africa the land of the black still practices slavery in this day and age and shows no sign of stopping.
just

>So, you have no argument to my historical questions and tell me to read a book.
You just told me to read a book without any questions mate. And I told you the same. Finns and Finno-Ugrics have suffered ten times more shit during the history than any african country, to the point that we have basically been genocided to the extinction. And do we get any reparations or hypocritic defenders for that? No, everything we have we had to build from nothing by ourselves, while africans spend their time throwing hissyfits and poop around.

Don't you think that the very fact of Africa being let untouched has to do with this continent being mostly either a green hell or deserted wasteland full of disease and natural difficulties for agriculture?

>Are u going to deny the belgian genocide in the congo?
You even type like a negro. I won't deny things which went on in the Congo Free State (a personal fiefom of King Leopold, not a responsibility of all Belgians)
>Are u going to deny the roots of the rwanda genocide?
Are you going to deny that the Rwandans have no agency of their own? Are you trying to justify their actions by blaming the Belgians instead of the Hutu?
>Are u going to deny the civil wars because of the diamond industry?
This is my fault as a white man because...?
>Are u going to deny the unfair geographical partitions without regard for the indigenous tribes?
Unfair by whose standards?
>Are u going to deny the caucho genocidal industry in africa?
What are you even on about?

Are u iliterate on african history yet call me an indoctrinated idiot?
Again, I've taken plenty of history courses. I've even studied the genocides you've mentioned in your asinine post.

>Retarded pol cuck
Cuck? I'm not the one defending blacks here. It sounds like you're the one who would watch one fuck your gf. Secondly, I don't go on Sup Forums

>seems fair to treat all whites the same
Well, you're obviously no better than the people on Sup Forums then

>tfw black and addicted to Sup Forums and Sup Forums
>tfw no black friends
>tfw I will probably die alone

African Americans also have on average 30% white admixure which in some ways makes them smarter than African blacks.

>I never read a book
read a book pls.

>rich black country
botswana has the same PPP as brazil.

>crime free country
I posted madagascar and burkina fasso, lower homicides than germany.

>high HDI
Seychelles has a HDI of 0.7 and is high development index.

>functional societies
>never read a book

lmao fag, kill yourself.

There's not a single african citie in the top 100 most dangerous cities in the world that isn't south africa.
Brazil has half the top.

So you have no point.
Brazil is more dangerous than africa.

slavery still exist in china and india.
So not unique to africa.

Africans aren't a single unit retard.
Some black countries are doing fine, others are poor.
Some black tribes are hard working, some have higher IQ than whites.

Which blacks are u talking about?
There's more than 800 tribes on africa.

So, it seems fair to treat blacks as a single cultural unit without considering they have diferent tribes, subraces based on genetical studies and yet I can't do the same to whites?

Seems fair enough, retard.
Blame all blacks on cherrypicking, I'll blame whites on the same ground.

please stop with this shit. no one is inherently smarter than anyone else simply because of their race

Not really, igbos have higher IQ than whites yet they're not mixed.

>muh 70 IQ meme map when It was disproven years ago

There are a lot of parts of Africa that are perfectly fine for developing a society. Why did countries like China managed to evolve over thousands of years while Africans still lived in mud huts? Even ancient Egypt turned into a massive shithole because Africans are incapable of getting rid of their egoistic instincts in favor of building a society that benefits everyone. It's in their nature, you literally can't blame anything else.

>mud huts
>what are the adobe constructions of the mali empire
>what are the stone walls of the Zimbawe empire bigger than the chinese wall
>what are the Sudanese architecture
>never read a book

unironically good post

Iktf, i'm arab

whats up with this congolombian saying africans are so great and then call brazilians monkeys
is he actually unironically retarded

Stop browsing Sup Forums in general. It's cancer for everyone regardless of race.

>the more I post defending them online, the more discrimination I get
Because you're pretty racist and usually the west doesn't like racist people.

>tfw not even black
Yeah, you're pretty racist. Can't blacks defend themselves? Are they some kind of retard?

>tfw fags can't imagine the discrimination blacks have IRL
I can imagine. Who are you to say I can't? You don't even know me. Damn you're racist and prejudiced.

>tfw the only culprit are white people
Hardly the only culprit. Between racist blacks, racist whites, racist whites trying to prove they are not racist and racist blacks trying to prove blacks can't be racist, there's plenty of guilt to go around. Notice that what they all have in common is them being racist, not their skin. Blaming all whites for racism is wrong.

You're right in one thing, I don't see how racial quotas benefit anyone. Positive racism is still racism. Slavery was pretty positive to whites.
A racist employer will still be racist after being forced to hire someone.
A non racist employer might become racist if he's forced to do things based on the color of skin. Because that's what you're forcing employers to do: be racist, hire people based on the color of their skin.

>tfw pol complains about the situation but never will understand it because they haven't feel discriminated for being positive about blacks
Have you ever wondered that it might be you that are simply a bad defender of human rights? That's also a possibility.

those don't feed them or makes them any less poor. If Africans are so good and equal to white people why are they massively flooding into white countries?

t. Alberto Barbosa

>Awarding yourself second hand victim points by defending people who never asked for your help, and would just as soon beat your shitskin ass

>So, it seems fair to treat blacks as a single cultural unit without considering they have diferent tribes, subraces based on genetical studies and yet I can't do the same to whites?
You were the one going on about 'muh poor blacks'. The only time I mentioned them as a group was in response to you labelling them as a group.

You really got the short end of the stick when it comes to brains and looks, didn't you?

he's black himself, he thinks pretending he's not make his points more credible.

>I'm unable to understand the cultural diferences between american blacks and african blacks
>I think they're the same
>huh duh americans are the same as europeans
kys dumb monkey.

do you realize people will hire a white person versus a black person of the same skill, unless the black is much better?
do you realize blacks don't get hired into managerial positions easily even if they're qualified?

have you never read a book?

>africa is a poor hellhole.
youtube.com/watch?v=826tpNNrCF0
watch this video about the real africa.

>flooding
economics.

same as mexicans moving to usa or muslims and indians moving to europe.

or the same reason germans moved to US in XIX century.

You're not my boss.
kys.

because they're labeled as a single unit by pol.
you seem new to the discussion.

I'm mestizo, not black.
some colombian posted my photos in this thread.

you're literally replying to this guy, i'm not joking

>cristian ceron3
>3
how many pics of him do you have?

no you absolute retard, you are the one saying to be agaisnt racist agaisnt black while calling brazilians by the worse most racist name you can call blacks in brazil

kek fag.

why so triggered?

a couple

I'm not against insults, retarded monkey.

I'm a spic, a congolombian, a donkeyfucker, an indio.
So what?

I'm against being ignorant of the black history, that concerns me more.

ayy marico.
me amas.

>pol doesn't understand how a wealth transfer from blacks to whites (slavery) could cause inequalities
>pol doesn't understand how discriminatory policies could prevent blacks from developing
>pol doesn't understand how society is set up to benefit whites most

>If Africans are so good and equal to white people

They aren't in terms of large scale trends but OP is completely right in the point that they do face descrimination online because the youngest millennials and Gen Z swung so far to the right.

It used to be the other way around, and so much as implying that every problem in the world isn't white people's fault would immediately brand you as a racist, but the cultural pendulum always swings back hard the other way.

that's not the problem, is the absolute ignorance on black history, black culture and black archievements that can end racism.

I dont have a problem with black people. I fucking hate niggers and sadly the majority of black people are fucking niggers.

>I'm a spic, a congolombian, a donkeyfucker, an indio

niggers only exist in america.
non american blacks despise niggers and hate black americans.

Blacks dont have real feelings. They hate whites and want to desroy white countries. Thats why they are obsessed with white women and.beat them later

those are jews.

>do you realize people will hire a white person versus a black person of the same skill, unless the black is much better?
>do you realize blacks don't get hired into managerial positions easily even if they're qualified?
Yeah, I realize that some people do that.
I also realize black people are some people too.

What I fail to see is how racism fights racism.

>have you never read a book?
I have read some books. I can assure you that no book was ever written by a black hired based on quotas. Because quotas are dumb. And racist. And racism is bad.

>Learning how Somalians still don't have irrigation when the Romans had it in the first century will somehow end racism
This is where you tell me that an all black controlled country's failings are the white man's fault

I mean, I get what you're trying to do right now, but already acting as an extremist caricature of a Marxist is pretty terrible astroturfing.

positive racism is needed to change society.

>africa is a single country
kys retard.

may as well post argentina child hunger rates to prove that whites can't build societies.

I like to argue with retards.
and I've learned to outmeme then.

Is all fun bro.

>Argentina
>white
there's when your redpill fails

The best way to end racism is to genocide all niggers. Glassing of Africa when?

>argentina
>white

>positive racism is needed to change society.
Slavery was positive racism too.
Positive to whites.

problem is whites are genociding themselves by not breeding, racemixing, importing non whites and aborting their babies.

LOL

except now whites will become irrelevant in this century.
call it karma.

I don't even believe in human races, I only believe in rhetoric as an art. And by insulting your opponents with labels you're attacking, you really look like a mentally ill triggered leftie who teaches gender studies