/HTG/ HUMAN TRAFFICKING GENERAL 2: DON'T YOU ANONS HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO EDITION

These threads are for the purpose of human trafficking investigations.

The first topic we will focus on is checking out why there seems to be a pattern of abortion clinics and adoption centers right next to marinas and ports. Pic related is one of them that an user noticed.

These threads are also for graphing and researching general trafficking networks and hubs across the United States

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
archive.is/Lt2kc
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html
archive.is/GMPF7
steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/ashok-and-amrita-mahbubani-podesta-the-ekta-foundation-in-haiti-with-cgi
nydailynews.com/new-york/appeals-court-judge-found-dead-hudson-river-article-1.3049391
archive.is/roiuB
loving-shepherd.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/New-York-Domestic-Agencies.pdf
loving-shepherd.org/where-we-work/
archive.is/aDRzh
archive.is/NW0Fg
archive.is/4WjUI
archive.is/F386s
heraldsun.com.au/news/prince-andrew-allegedly-spent-time-with-girls-woody-allen-at-home-of-convicted-paedophile-jeffrey-epstein/news-story/69eb08b80dbb7609dcef6345a10304d8
imgur.com/a/eD7Az
archive.is/nRXjp
whoisology.com/tlinchase.com
steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin
archive.is/d6iVp
imgur.com/a/Wmyoj
archive.is/gMYOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Question: Have any of these threads resulted in anything? Any confirmed takedowns or does it just result in you guys prank calling these places essentially. Reposting in new thread.

Daily Dose:
youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Asked and answered.

Is there any progress?

give me things to research.

burp

Big guy work in the last thread well done.
You should probs link to the old thread in new OPs

You didn't answer anything.

Start looking into abortion clinics and adoption centers near port cities, look for places where they would acquire boats, soundproofing materials and what locations might be used as distribution centers.

There's a suspicious abortion clinic/orphanage pattern close to ports.
Kind of like how in Detroit, you get weave salons and liquor stores next to bus stops.

bump

>Ideally, we don't give the people we're investigating any heads-up.

Does anyone remember that fggot that kept messaging alefantis about this shit when it alll started coming to light?
Do you think he was just a plant to let us know that the message has been passed off?

Bump,

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Our investigation into Manhattanknights turned up many interesting leads. What the feds do with that information is up to them.

I mean it would be odd if there wasn't a liquor store and weave salon everywhere in detroit

Are you thinking that PP centers ship out remains and distribute from these port locations?

>dead on arrival

what did they mean by this

They learned about the Besta Pizza connection within days. It would be hard to pin an exact causation, however.

Reposting Chicago

Here's the pic that led to that site. Accounts connected still need to be dug through. One guy posted a pic of the same statue in Podesta's house.

Oakwood Bistro in Vancouver BC

Posting overall map images

Bump

Drug routes - might be useful when charting trafficking routes as well

archive.is/Lt2kc

Why does it matter that they're near a port?

Shipping

pedos can order children delivery online like pizza wow I never thought of this

How big would these distribution centers have to be? Are we talking shipping container or warehouse?

They could be used to give back-alley births too.

I can only do so much by myself.

I shudder to think how many apps there must be.

I would imagine that it's places like warehouses, perhaps residential buildings that have way more people crammed into them than is allowed by code etc.

Check out the Tumblr on that site too. Lots of pedo references.

Not sure if anyone saw this. Penguins are not penguins.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973BUENOS05632_b.html

You would think you'd heard of Oakwood before if they depended on normal people for bookings

I know. We used to have generals but they were shilled to death and deleted.

Waris Ahluwalia is connected to the network. He was in a pic with Rachel Chandler from Epstein's plane.

They have accommodations throughout all 50 States and Canada and I've never heard of them Oakwood.com

>all 50 states

Something is off about this company

One of their apartments hosts a very famous child acting school that is likely involved in human trafficking

archive.is/GMPF7

JEW YORK CITY

A few years back I was driving on the highway with a friend. A van was in front of me, kind of beat up, with a crappy half-falling-off logo on the van. "The People Movers" We joked about it being a rape van, but then I got curious. I took out my phone and called the phone number on the van. I got a hasty pre-recorded message, not professional at all, saying to call another number. And I did. That lead to another pre-recorded message, but this time it was only a few words spoken very fast and very quiet. I couldn't make out what was said, so I dropped it there. But that stuck out as very odd to me then and throughout the years. Did I call a fake company that was trafficking people?

It's such a generic name that it doesn't attract attention to itself.

I don't have the right skills to help out, so I wish all of you doing this the best of luck. I also hope you know how to correctly contact the feds/the state police if you actually catch something big.

are we going as far as this is all run entirely or partially through the government?

if so should we be trying to figure out each government entity or tool they are able to use?

would it be anymore transparent if it was the government?

Are detention centers how they funnel through the middle of the country?

I can investigate in person if anything comes up here but the location alone seems suspicious. idk, what do you guys think

Bump
steemit.com/pizzagate/@whitedeer9217/ashok-and-amrita-mahbubani-podesta-the-ekta-foundation-in-haiti-with-cgi

>cape fear river

I'm not entirely sure what you would look for on foot. Maybe someone could elucidate.

Including the Toluca Hills Apts.
How could they be so big without normal people knowing them. It's not exactly a Best Western you know.

Keep up these threads, they are very good.

Go into places that sell soundproofing and feel it out

I would be willing to buy a camera, set it up for online viewing so anons could review recorded footage. I'm not trying to waste my time but if there sketchy stuff here a little time and some equipment would be enough for license plates, faces, the potential for catching sketch behavior/ illegal practices or whatever

That was the one I was referencing, yes, that complex used to be called Oakwood.

A few anons ought to look into their other locations

neebs my hero is that you?

If enough people are watching the shipments going into and leaving PP we are bound to find some common points of interest. You could attempt to verify if any vehicles are traveling to the ports.

they also mention that they do international adoptions. I'm looking into it but im a noob at investigating

Interesting potential murder of a judge in NY here, might not be related but thought I would share:

nydailynews.com/new-york/appeals-court-judge-found-dead-hudson-river-article-1.3049391

archive.is/roiuB

Phoenix, Arizona

>tshirt
>dead on arrival

Really activates the almonds.

HOLY SHIT they are connected to a ministry that specializes in work in HAITI

loving-shepherd.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/New-York-Domestic-Agencies.pdf

loving-shepherd.org/where-we-work/

anons get on this

Bump

Lin Chase changed her profile picture one hour ago.

archive.is/aDRzh

She used to be an exec at accenture, now runs "music" sites and child "party" sites that link to a non existent marina address. Even if she was running some businesses out a yacht/boat, you cannot run a child care business from a boat.

ht tps:// www.link edin.com/in/linlchase/

One of her "music production" sites
archive.is/NW0Fg

her twitter account
archive.is/4WjUI

Chase at corporation wiki
archive.is/F386s

Yep. They also sell "clothing" with pics of Woody Allen on it.

Woody Allen did nothing wrong.

"musician and producer" Lin chase would have access to soundproofed rooms.

archive.is/NW0Fg

The guy has been to Epstein's island...

Jeffery Epstein also did nothing wrong.

Is that true? Got some sauce?

Ok. Explain then. Epstein owns a pedo island paradise.

are planned parenthoods concentrated in city, have you found that regardless of port? Say: in Denver

Fitting actor for that pic

There is literally nothing wrong with owning a pedo island paradise.

Prove me wrong
>protip: you can't

Looks like the blue and red networks map

And Harry Potter is a glimpse into a nightmare.

That is something that should be investigated as well, especially in Sanctuary Cities

Woody Allen is good friends with Epstein and met him at his mansion in NY. He probably has been to the island though.

heraldsun.com.au/news/prince-andrew-allegedly-spent-time-with-girls-woody-allen-at-home-of-convicted-paedophile-jeffrey-epstein/news-story/69eb08b80dbb7609dcef6345a10304d8

>archive.is/NW0Fg
Pic Related

imgur.com/a/eD7Az

Where the fuck are the shills?
What magic is this?

LOL. These people are larping astrologers. I've studied Syncretism for more than 3 years now. They're attempting to correlate notes to astrological signs and their harmonic meaning and how they physically influence us vibrationally.

>See pic related for explanation.

BTW I have tons of files on pizzagate, if anyone wants anything let me know.

Thank you!!

Her main site is Vixen Strategy LLC, here

archive.is/nRXjp

And she has all the listed sites linking from that including lilbopper, woofactor, illegal rodeo, and others like "rendition massage" I can find zero record on.

They probably don't want to bump the thread. We had a few in the last one.

>Providing Solutions

The fuck is this an consulting agency? Jesus Christ these people are dumb as shit.

Bump dat shit

Please use whoisology.com
whoisology.com/tlinchase.com

It lists all of the archived changes from the domain, her email address, and everything

Shills don't touch Chicago Police Scanner threads either. Hmm

Bangalore farms, [email protected]

Bump for the cause

Idk, shills are usually absolutely crawling in these pedo threads.

You autists need to quit this shit and focus your energy on memeing Le Pen into office.

LE shill

We have enough resources to do both.

That's because Lin Chase is associated with HAI Global and Harbin Hot springs, hippy pedo hub

discussed in this steemit thread
steemit.com/news/@whitedeer9217/ra-user-esalen-ring-pedophilia-tied-to-hai-global-harbin

HAI global and the executive director (Jason Weston) are directly tied to a pedo named David Werner who posts pics likt this (pic related) on his own site

long story, am not trying to derail, see steemit link for that longwinded story

Website, the pedo here is tied to HAI global, which lin chase is also involved with.
archive.is/d6iVp

imgur.com/a/Wmyoj

There was a guy with a Thai flag that would post in every pizza thread. He was pretty committed.

Bumping for interest.

thank you so much

Also bump!

archive.is/gMYOc

We have our first shill!

They may have correctly deduced that sliding is their best tactic.

They make it way too easy in an age of abundant information.

is there some sort of introductory thing about this written anywhere? I'm confused what abortion clinics have to do with human trafficking. Are they trafficking dead babies?

Yup I remember him specifically.

They always use the Neil deGrasse Tyson memes and use the words "autistic" and "chuckle fuck" and use all caps. Very predictable. I wonder if its some kind of AI.

Good linking man. I just got home from work and I'm way to tired do this shit. I appreciate your hard work. I'll do some of this in the morning if the threads are still here.

Yeah its pretty embarrassing how messy they are. I live with my parents and I'm working a dead end job. Sometimes I debate just going rogue and executing these people myself.

>imgur.com/a/Wmyoj

Is this normal? (pic)

The last one was pretty obvious. He said that Moscow was the central hub of child trafficking and called our threads a Russian psyop. He backed up after I brought up the Dima Yakovlev US adoption ban. They don't want people to know that there are plans to lift it now that Trump is in office. It says a lot about the power shift that took place.