What would it take for countries to finally turn on Saudi Arabia?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJW1A2yT9uk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oil no longer being an economically significant natural resource.

They are the Jews of the Muslim world, so probably nothing.

They run out of oil

Australiafags got triggered by the Saudi shitposters in the other thread. kek

This is the only answer

desu I was hoping they would fuck off a little faster, but I still believe.

>there's no more oil
>finally nuke the fuck out of them using the 9/11 ties excuse
>no more sarracens

Trump totally got buttfucked by the Saudis at this meeting, his facial expressions were so glum

Please for the love of fucking KEK, may every single fucking Saudi die. Please let this fucking foulest of foul bloodlines suffer nothing but eternal torment, and their children, and their children's children. I swear KEK I'll fucking sacrifice 50,000 GETs if you let it happen.
Curse them.
Amen.

>oil
We should buy it all up and burn it carelessly over the next 25 years to eliminate them from importance.

Oil runs out

the second their oil reserves die they'll eat each other like cannibals they are folks, nothing more to see here

this

/thread

all your suffering, is because you are a SLAVE to the almighty liquefied remains of prehistoric animals.

at least you'll survive a nuclear apocalypse

Actually listening to their populace.

So basically it will never happen.

What do you do for a living?

Im pretty sure theses guys have commercialized the "sacred" journey that muslims have to take. Like, its fucking air conditioned and they hve stores during the walk.

They'll just implode.

Just fucking imagine living in a country filled to the brim with the filthiest shit skins on the face of the earth.

Even their best city is disgusting
youtube.com/watch?v=TJW1A2yT9uk
Not the mention walking around seeing every human being draped in disgusting dirt covered window covers.