BREAKING: CHINA MOBILIZES 25,000 MORE TROOPS TO BORDER

express.co.uk/news/world/791311/china-25000-troops-north-korean-border-kim-jong-un-donald-trump-xi-jinping

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military–industrial_complex
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/13/coalition-says-china-responsible-for-stopping-north-korean-nuclear-weapons-reaching-australia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's been an honour shitposting with you gentlemen. See you on the field, as friend or as foe. Shadilay.

>UK
just who the fuck are you planing to see on the field you fucking retard?

I agree, I can't really see myself voting for Trump again after all of this. He has betrayed us. I want /r/the_donald posters to leave..

Bet ya that Russia meeting with Tillerson got them on board as well, five of the worlds top ten most powerful militarys are getting ready to gang rape an anachronistic throw back with the display of might that the world has never seen.

My balls are hurting waiting for this to get kicked off.

>Georgia

What do you mean? If it's going to be ww3 i'm getting the draft one way or another

Betrayed you how? By putting an end to the Korean war?

It's not gonna be ww3 tho, nk has no allies.

breaking: chinese girl is sucking my dick, while a arab girl is rimming my ass

Seriously, what is there to gain with a war in North Korea, other than tens of millions of new refugees?

wtf i hate drumpf now

>WW3
>North Korea
World vs NK? Is that a world war?

You say that now but it's going to escalate into other shit from here on out

This he's a dumb nigger for sure

This is better than the anticipation before the start of the Iraq invasion.

red pill me.
what is the absolute fucking worst that could happen over north korea getting fucked

That's 245,000 troops now.

THEY KNOW SOMETHING IS IMMINENT.

Any news on the "big event" that the Norks woke the journos up for and took them outside of the city to an "undisclosed locaton"?

China,NK,SK,Russia,Japan and USA are all active right now on the peninsula or in the waters and airspace surrounding it.

How? Everyone will get a fair slice of what's left after the war. Lots of mineral wealth and coal in nk.

>#1 US
>#2 China
>#4 Russia
>#8 Japan
>#10 South Korea

vs

>#26 North Korea

Oh this is going to be the most lopsided war in world history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military–industrial_complex

entertainment

its genocide tbqh

No one expects the chinese double cross, don't trust the slant eyed jew.

25,000 chinese vs 1,200,000 norks, this will be a long war..

Ok this is next level shitposting, it has to be.

I bet the Australians get in on the action as well.

Technically yes, if the entire world mobilises against NK

qt asian refugee girls > shitskin mudslime sandnigger refugee males aged 17-30

Wait why is China going against North Korea? From a strategic standpoint, if North korea were to be defeated, why would China want the US or a US ally on its border?

The Chinese have agreed to us sanctions against nk. Most chinese people hate nk

Do you see why this is a problem now?

It's happening

Remember the SPOOK thread 2 days ago that was 404'd? It explained how NK ans Syria are inter connected and believe me, it isn't pretty. If and when war with korea starts, pay close attention to any movement in the ME.

Russia sent a duck to sit in South Korea harbor incase of North Korea attack as an excuse to drawn them into the war.

theyve got nukes

Nk has become a liability and too unpredictable. Also Kim jong Un killed his uncle and many key pro china people in his government. The Chinese are pissed at kim.

You're so naive.

Russia+China will just pull out last minute after the US gets bogged down.

It's a trap.

Why the hell would they want to strengthen their opponent's position? NK is just another Iraq for them.

China is just en guard for refugees, they won't actually help. If anything they'll fund+arm our opponents to drag it out.

theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/13/coalition-says-china-responsible-for-stopping-north-korean-nuclear-weapons-reaching-australia

Coalition is growing, everyone in that region wants them gone.

If the U.S wins there will be a bunch of qt korean refugee girls here and I can finally have my communist asian waifu

>mabye if we reduce the fakenews from 150.000 to 25.000 its harder to deny and less people will call us out for spreading fakenews

Yeah, if anything China's involvement would be to keep NK refugees from flooding their country and doing whatever they can to make them South Korea's problem.

no and you don't either. You're a fucking teenager who's never seen a situation like this before. It will pass.

-t. Old Man who's father and grandfather fought in Korea and WW2

China could wild out and play games like they often do, but I doubt that in this case. There's just too much for them to lose to go against the US. Chinese leadership are most afraid of losing power and having their economy swan dive immediately by opposing the US militarily on this is a sure fire way to make that all of that happen. China itself is a goddamn powder keg that the central leadership is just keeping a lid on.

As for Russia...I don't see them being able to do anything. They don't have the troops, navy, or air force to seriously oppose the US in Asia or Europe. They could go nuclear sure, but that's not worth it to them or anyone, especially over North Korea who NOBODY FUCKING LIKES ANYWAY

It's just there to spectate, nothing else. It's basically an observer for Russia in case the US or China do something sour so that they can decide the best opcions.

Russia doesn't want to get left out on the dick waving display.

korean qts

the fantasy ramblings of some fag shill on Sup Forums doesn't count as legitimate political insight

btw you have to be 18 to post here

So they dont gain nukes, useable ones, not ones detonated in a lab.

We'll know after Saturdays nuke test, it's in all involved best interests to topple that regime.

>If the US wins
you should be shot for writing that

32,000 heavy arty and 5000 MLR's are aiming at Seoul at any moment. That's a city of 25 million people.

Also
>China working with the US to establish a US proxy state on their border
>Russia working with the US to keep them strong in the west pacific.

lol.

Spook is a LARPing faggot and if anyone takes any of that shit seriously you need to go play some sudoku immediately, no offense.

>north korea
>mineral wealth
No. The land is practically worthless.

refugees where?

China?

South Korea?

who cares?

China spent a lot of money subsidizing NK. Now they get to manage the ground force. For doing the dirty work, they'll get to keep parts of it. SK gets to take every part of the demar line as long as they handle mine disposal. Russia is playing in a much larger, long term game because they know about real issues like moon bases that China is just now learning about. The US gets to remove another dictatorship that refuses to deal in US currency.

You can not get more fucked than this guy

when the hell did georgia get its own flag on Sup Forums? Isn't georgia some down south shithole filled with nogs? Am I missing something here?

>A flood of N. Korean QTs

Sign me up chief.

sure you are. and i'm a 67 yo man child that spends his time on Sup Forums too

>he says as he provides no proof of his claims

please fuck off already Ahmed, reading your low IQ inbred Paki posts gives me a headache.

I think only US and South Korea would be involved at the outset. Involving the Japanese is culturally difficult and would probably be a stipulation for China to stay out of it.

Russia is too weak to deploy for any of this. They're a regional power focused on their western borders.

bump

>he doesnt want a qt Korean wife

Is the express a trustworthy source?

you're thinking the wrong shithole.

I think that even if NK and SK unite after this, there will be some sort of rump state (North North Korea) acting as a buffer zone no matter what. And China will more than likely install a puppet government in NK rather than give it over to SK.

And desu, SK doesn't really want to suddenly have half of itself be a third world country all of a sudden either.

Still, I can't believe this might be happening. I always thought China would have to be the one to pull the trigger on NK, but I thought it was decades off.

God praise the Trump, if he knocks out NK i'll let Syria slide

There is mineral wealth in the north of the country. The reason they aren't rich from exploiting it is because they have a dumb communist system. Commies can't into economics. It baffles them.

It is not 100% guaranteed.

Just think about it. Despite being "driven into a corner" Kim is acting mighty smug as if he is hiding something big. Possibly some ayy lmao tech that could BTFO everyone when need be. Or maybe secret alliances with other groups/nations? Who knows. i just have a bad feeling man. Something tells me that things would not go smoothly for us as everyone think it will.

More likely North Korea will be annexed by the Chinese and a new puppet government put in place with the rest of the nations providing air and naval support.

You're missing a brain mate. Holy shit, there was even a war there like 4 years ago when Russia invaded, are u like 12?

>Implying the sexuel frustrated men from SK wont get them

Imagine having both China and the US up your ass. BK is fucked.

Are you trying to tell me Kim is a reaper

Any reason to believe so ?

Nuked California.

Turkey has a flag and that's just a big ugly chicken m8.

Ummmmm korean qts??? And more trade deals if United as North has fucking tons of untouched natural resources

They have coal, so they have natural gas.
I bet fracking could turn a profit...

Really how different is the land of North Korea to North Dakota?

If you're in Seoul right now, get as south as possible.

North Korea has the technology to hit the US mainland. What they lack is the nuclear knowledge to install nuclear weapons of proficient size into the warhead. Once they master that... wew lad.

Rumour has it a nuke test is imminent and it will involve a rocket with warhead on a pre designated mountain valley test site to absorb the surface radiation.

The bases in SK and Japan are well within NK conventional capabilities.

They are well prepared and dug in with elaborate deep underground bases and tunnels going into mountains,cities,towns and fields. Pyongyang has underground airfields. The true capabilities are not known. A leaked 2013 document taken from a photo on Kim's desk showed 1800 aircraft of which 1490 were operational. No doubt they would use them in suicide attacks on the US fleet(s) similar to the Kamikaze of Jap pilots.They also have illegal weaponry like flamethrowers,ZM-87 anti personnel laser weapons(banned by UN), chemical stockpiles,human torpedoes,midget suicide submarines.

NK wouldn't win if China decided to stay out of it but they will kill millions in SK with their artillery and nukes. The guerilla resistance would be brutal. 25% of the entire NK population is in the military from low equipped conscripts to hardcore commando's.

15th April is the day to watch. It's the founders birthday and a nuke test is being prepared.
We may see spec ops sabotage actions in the next few days. The fact the carrier group made an unscheduled change to Korea rather than Australia as planned and China building its forces on the borders does imply we're about to see something.

I can't wait for the new remember the 6 gorillion meme as according to satellites 8-10% of the population are in concentration camps and extensions over the past few years have crematoriums.

Old faggots with big egos who think they know everything are fucking irritating. Go get your mom to bring you another glass of milk, billy.

>implying there will be any """ men" "' left

Didnt you know?

He's been around before and literally nothing he's ever said came true.

have you seen South Korean """"men""""" ?

Explain moon bases

Good enough reason for me!

>Something tells me that things would not go smoothly for us as everyone think it will.

It literally never does, except in Afghanistan for some reason.

This will be a drawn out insurgency like almost every other war we've fought for a long time, with China bankrolling our opponents.

youre thinking of nips m8

fact: south korean men are the master race

Wow....a VFR sectional chart...it's....nothing

Don't worry mate, it's fucking nothing

Thats how i feel too. Something doesnt smell right

Why would we invade? that's China's baby. The occupation would be their problem.

I didn't know, the council has dismissed that claim.

Exactly. And to make things worse we the wrong president at the wrong time who just so happens to have access to all the tools of destruction. The next decade will not be pretty. I can guarantee it.

>start a war with korea
>win it within weeks
>realize there will be a huge amount of refugees to feed
>slaughter most men and non qt women
>blame it on kim jongunian
>claim the qt as trophy for a swift victory

Stalin was georgian btw.
thank me later.

>Possibly some ayy lmao tech

t. larper

>Russia invaded the United States

am I bring rused here?