If black people are inferior, how do black doctors exist? lol

If black people are inferior, how do black doctors exist? lol

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ziadtheactivist/status/848215642385895425
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you expect someone who grew up poor with few resources to study to perform at the same level as a middle class person who has available books to study off of? lol

100,000 packed RBCs, discontinue anticoagulants at least 5 days pre op, neurological testing every 5 minutes before incision into parenchyma then constantly during actual debulking.
The rest is ablation tools and anesthesia.

Also niggers are given a significantly easier entry into medical school and have specific tutors allotted at no additional cost to inflate retention rates. Also neurosurgery is perhaps the least academically rigorous course of a residency given 7 years, after medical school, to gather necessary knowledge. The most intelligent physicians at a hospital I'd argue are nephrologists or maybe certain other internal medicine subspecialties.

What if I told you a racial academic achievement gap persists at every single level of income. Take special note of the poorest whites vs richest blacks - what was that about poor kids with few resources performing at the same level as wealthier kids?

I don't hate blacks, I hate niggers.

What do you call the guy who graduates last in his class in medical school?

>doctor
Also "nigger"

Lol so you automatically assume all blacks are stupid and poor? Racist.

Statistical anomaly

Nigger have been wandering around Africa for over 200,000 years. Migrating north and across the globe required intelligence to survive, and thus the nigger genes eroded away from Africa. Exception in Australia but they were also retards.

I know, but the faggot I posted to is probably a left wing retard who doesn't understand what racism is.

The question is not whether there are black doctors but whether they exist in proportion to their share of the population. Indians and asians are over represented as doctors while Mexicans and blacks are underrepresented. Probably because they're stupid

twitter.com/ziadtheactivist/status/848215642385895425

nice edit faggot

Unlike the school my body won't accept "muh oppression" as a valid excuse for lower quality of care. If you can become a doctor easier as a black person you will undoubtedly find shittier black doctors than others.

Better not to have a black doctor than risk having a shitty doctor who only got through cuz they're dark skinned.

you're doing kek's work lad

So we accept and graduate a bunch of unqualified doctors who will do shit work just because they waz kangz?

LOL this

If you trust your health to a coonMD you deserve all medical mistakes that can happen
FPBP. Niggers get royalty treatment in the US. Only Police and rent managers are smart enough to treat them like shit they are

they dont have access to public libraries?

proof of this

Google the Minnesota transracial adoption study

>poor asians and indians still smarter than rich blacks
Really makes you think

If I had the choice I would refuse treatment from black doctors to be honest.

i got surgery from a nigger doctor once it went fine

The "woman" looks like she's wearing blackface

R A R E
A
R
E

Because they PRACTICE medicine

>we talkin bout practice?

Statistical distributions. And massive affirmative action.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

this

I always ask for an Asian doctor because I know they had to have extremely high scores on their tests to even get into medical school.

so statistically speaking, its possible (though unlikely) that you have an average or above average sized penis? What about the possibility that you can open your eyes?

RURUREMON NUCLEAR BOMBS FUKUSHIMA NIGGER JAP NIGGER JAP

Look at Africa.
Look at every white country.
Case closed.
It's sad whites think the 3rd world deserves to benefit off of white people by letting them into out countries.
Never seen a black doctor in my life anyway LOL

Also, forget about what a hell hole Africa is, even in a country with endless opportunities, all they do is cry about white people and commit tons and tons of crime. Pathetic.

>go to Doctor
>brain is hemorrhaging
>"quick user, tell me how to operate on your brain!"
>"wtf I'm dying here, aren't you a doctor??"

What did this prove? Ironically, these same virtual signaling faggots, will call an actual Black American Brain Surgeon, Ben Carson, an Uncle Tom, when it suits them.

Their worst enemy is their parents making them asocial disengaged autists during interview.

>Asians
>Doing anything other than cheat at university
How do you people survive in the real world?

Witch doctors.

racist

Lightning strike.

Racial quotas

>what are adoption studies
poor whites almost completely outperform rich blacks. makes u think

>he didn't get ortho

See you in the gym breh

Check mate?

>I don't know what an outlier is

>props up outliers

N
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

Is that you seedorf?

A smaller right end on their bell curve doesn't mean no right end on their bell curve.

>Voodoo

This is how black doctors exist: straight affirmative action.

Fuck those stinky niggers. We wuz docktuhs and sheeit

A black doctor has proven that he most likely isn't the same as a random black on the street.

The problem liberals have is that they think that racists think in "black and white" terms. They think a racists thinks that all blacks are stupid dumb chimps. Its much more gray than that, a lot of context goes into how i discriminate against blacks.

Reduced admissions standards. Some are good people.

To answer the image's question, generally speaking, perform a craniotomy and resect the tumor.

Only doctors I trust are white or Jews

All others I've gotten shit care from. I had an Indian fuck up stitches in my leg causing me to get surgery. Had a black er doc once disappear while I was suffering with a kidney stone. Didn't even give me pain meds. Since those two I've become outright racist in healthcare.

>That picture
Wouldn't berating a racist like that just reinforce their hatred of black people?
Especially if it is a moment of extreme vulnerability and the harassment is coming from a doctor?

wew lad

statistics up in here.

>African Doctor

>replying to a slide thread

Kek. That's about as far from equality as you can get. How progressive.

Why do you end every sentance with "?lol" ?

Affirmative action.
/thread.

>implying Jews are trustworthy
Fuck no. Miraculous that everytime walks into Dr. Goyim offices, they end up with sky high medical bills filled with bullshit tests.
>Walk in to complain about cold, gets tested for dialysis.

There are black doctors... If prefer the chick for the physical though bro...also affirmative action. If you barely passed med school please don't touch me.

Nigga I want the cream of the fucking crop when it comes to my life and it turns out blacks just get in because they're black

Voodoo.

Go find a smart nigger and have him explain to you the law of averages.

I'd rather have a black doctor than a Puerto Rican. And I think most of you would agree with me.

>gap persists
The picture you posted clearly shows that it's shrinking though?

What if black people are just better doctors?

REDPILLING

pic related

The comment is always made about averages.

Diaspora Indians and Chinese are the elite. I think you'll find the peasants are dumb as fuck.

kek

You should be minimizing brain damage you dumb nigger.
Who cares if I run out of blood if I'll become a brain dead potato.