I am a seasoned police officer and former prison guard. Currently I'm spending my holidays in Austria...

I am a seasoned police officer and former prison guard. Currently I'm spending my holidays in Austria. I have seen more than a few nazi keyboard warrior punks slip up online to get arrested on harassment charges, then become commodities in the prison underground sex market. Pale pretty boys like you are regularly bought and sold for packs of cigarettes, cup noodles, and sugary junk foods.

I know what you might be thinking. "It's okay! I'll lift weights and eventually overpower anyone who might have raped me!" I hate to break it to you, but most cons don't let their punks lift weights in the yard. If you're caught anywhere near weights, you can expect to be shanked without any warning. And even if you manage to kill the guy who raped you, you'll still be a known boi. Those who have been, as the cons call it, "turned out," will have their manhood stripped of them, and any avenue for social advancement is closed off for you. Statistics show that if you've been raped, there is a near certainty that you'll be raped several more times in your life. Your only hope would be to be the best-looking sissy on the market so men who rank high in the pecking order will want you.

So I'd think twice before saying racist shit on the internet. Sex slavery is alive and well in the prison system. Your ISP keeps logs of your internet history going back months if not years, and they will not hesitate to give those logs to the courtroom. If you think you'll get away due to lack of evidence, think again. That nievitey gets white bois turned out on a daily basis.

Nigger

>nievitey

Kek, one would think that someone would've corrected this pasta by now.

Niggers everywhere

Nigger faggot

Do you ever feel guilty about being a traitor?

Or do you just disregard morality?

1st amendment, we don't have to worry about your faggot niggers.

Fuck you Fritzl.

>That nievitey

Fuck niggers
Now, will anyone sneak me in some panties and nail polish?

sounds hot t.b.h

Second Amendment says they won't take me alive.

Ill cum in your boipussi

Nice copypasta nigger

We all believe you. Proofs deputy dangle. Besides free speech is just that. Here in our country. Where you aren't.

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

YA DUN GOOFED

free speech bait thread. 1488

Third thread and counting...

Be careful around sharp objects.
SHADILAY

>pretty boys like you
T-thanks you too.

ITT: larp enablers

shut up faggot

welp, i just got a boner :|

jews did 911 send me to jail gevalt

This is my response:
HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG.

>Freedom Level
>Zero

Pick both, Europe is lost. You should go to jail for calling someone a Nazi.

Finally going to have a swole boyfriend with face tattoos.

Maybe wherever you live.

American cops are too fucking lazy to give a shit about harassment. 70% of the time they don't even look up from their phone while talking to you.

masculine straight boyfriend using me out of necessity

I've never once heard a CO refer to their self as a "Prison Guard" and I know many. Current and former.

>Eurocucks have to worry about this

imagine being BLACK hahahahahahahahaha

>prison guard
Perhaps, bc the term guard is seen as degrading. An example being Security guard. As opposed to the correct term, Corrections Officer. Officer being the key word.

kek, nice pasta

fucking kike

Get your prison cuckold bullshit outta here. Fuck off faggot.

this fucking bait thread

Didn't we have this thread already?

there's a difference between "racist shit" and "illegal shit"

Could you explain the difference?

1. POST. BY. THIS. ID.