Based nigger stops terrorist attack single handedly in London

youtube.com/watch?v=Wsg8zuKKsGc

Why are whites so afraid to do this when terrorists come? Usually they all run. Thanks to African immigration we had this strong man ready to BTFO the terrorist immediately.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack
cnn.com/2015/08/21/europe/france-train-shooting/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based african

ok african man you get to breed with my daughter

A white boi would've just sat there and watched. The black bull asserted his dominance as always.

Give this based black man more love!

he's an african, not an american black

An African stops another african causing yet another african/muslim terrorist attack? So it's all okay now?

why is nobody helping him those cuckold motherfuckers

>A white boi would've just sat there and watched.

I probably would've honestly

Based black man.

Whitey are too much of pussies to do it.

i know you're being facetious but in all likelihood a white guy probably would have just sat there. It reminds me of that german dude who just sat there and watched his gf get raped by some dindu because he was armed with some sort of blunt garden saw

tbqh Western Europe needs a few more terror attacks to wake them the fuck up

>based
Go back to plebbit, you fucking faggot.
>nigger
Has everyone forgot the distinction between the urban ape niggers and black men? This is clearly a case of a black man committing a heroic act.

instantly a cuck thread
why cant you praise other races without being cancer

>risking getting stabbed for a nigger
no

maybe if he was white i would think about it

>I'm African, you never take my life
>Based Brit
You people are lost.

"I a African, you never take my life"

I love Africans. That is the fucking attitude.

That's actually pretty brave desu, what a courageous man.

>Why are whites so afraid to do this when terrorists come?

Because they can't tell which minorities are the terrorists and which aren't. You only have a couple seconds to react. If you tackle the wrong person they terrorist will get you easy.

>implying there would be Muslim terrorists in the west if immigration wasn't a thing.

Unfortunately he was placed under arrest by the bongistan bobbies for not respecting the cultural right of a muzzie to blow himself up.

But also, as a white male, we have the luxury to not give a flying fuck about anything.

>Has everyone forgot the distinction between the urban ape niggers and black men?
there is no distinction. they're all niggers. your reddit is showing faggot

Nice job bro now go off and teach the rest of your tribe how to stop being niggers.

>I'M AN AFRICAN
>YOU'LL NEVER TAKE MY LIFE

holy fucking shit that was savage as fuck.
A real human being.

>I love Africans. That is the fucking attitude.
this thread is infested with reddit faggotry

He was robbing the terrorist

Holy kek

and yet you still call him out his name. NONE of you pussies would have done the same. Would you call him a nigger if he had saved your sad little life? Grow up, ya alt-right ass kids. ffs.

Wonder if this guy had any hand-to-hand training or if the attacker was just that much of a pussy. You'd think you would get your knife fighting skills up before you go into public and try to attack people lmao. What a fucking pussy! I feel like someone should have tackled him for sure.

good catch. typical nigger behavior all around

I've never seen a video in my life that made white British look like bigger pussies than this video.

>there is no distinction. they're all niggers. your reddit is showing faggot

Aww jealous angry little white boy. Your racism is getting in the way of appreciating this black MAN for preventing the guy with the knife from hurting anyone. You're just upset because there are good black people, and it goes against your racist, insecure narrative in your fucked up head.

Diddu Summin

but the terrorist was african too

Regardless of race that was fucking badass.

It takes some serious balls to wrestle with some knife-wielding jihadi fuckhead

In all honesty I would have charged that fag. I have nothing left to live for and I've always wanted release my anger on some stupid sandnigger terrorist. Might as well kill some fag and save some people before I kill myself.

we arent naturally violent primitive freaks and we grew up in peaceful high trust communities so we dont comprehend this new way of life yet

Savage idiot

Nobody would have had to stop him if we didn't let 3rd worlders in our countries in the first place

lel

Dis nigga deserve some programs!

Even though you're right you sound like a faggot when you talk you pompous cunt

why is this guy not the head of the fuck police

fucking niggers

>pompous cunt
imagine a yank saying that irl JUST IMAGINE LMAO

Yes, I would. I would be thankful and treat him respect, especially if it was another shit skin he saved me from, but it doesn't change anything.

None of your bros stepped in to fight the terrorist.

>tfw too smart to avoid getting stabbed to death

oy bruv bin that knife m8

> LE BASED NIGGER
Kys plebbit fag cuck.

>nigger acts in self-defense
>OH MY
>BASED BLACK MAN DEFENDING US AGAINST TERRORISM
>EVERYONE LOOK A BLACK MAN DIDNT ACT LIKE A NIGGER THIS ONE TIME
>LET'S ALL REMEMBER THIS ONE NIGGER THAT WAS A GOOD BOY
>FORGET ABOUT THE PACKS OF FERAL NIGGERS ROAMING YOUR STREETS

yea, your nigger-worship is palpable. just go back to ribbit.

I would be impressed by a dog taking down the man with the knife. I would show a worthy dog respect.
But a fat fucking American who is incapable of respect? You're a fucking disgrace to white people. If you did not have the world's softest life your genes would be in the ground generations ago.

Just because American blacks are fucking niggers doesn't mean all of them are niggers

The guy already had a hold on him and was flinging that knife around everywhere trying to take it out of his hands. Good way to get stabbed

You're right... I'm just a fucking PATHETIC white boi. Black men might dindu nuffin but I can't do nuffin because I'm PATHETIC

>London

So how long until they arrest and convict him for assault and possession of a knife?

ive met africans from places like nigera and they hate american niggers they said to me if they acted like that in africa they would just be killed

thanks to african immigration the terrorist was there to begin with

>someone videotaping instead of helping or grabbing the assailant
Just give your country away to niggers already, you don't deserve it.

In britbongistan its illegal for white to defend themselves from violence. Das Rasist.

Keep prepping jamal you cuck

lmfao he's so nonchalant about it at the end too, smack talks the terrorist as he's running away

Fake, knives dont exist in bongistan.

A white boi would've just sat there and watched though. If you don't think it was courageous of him to wrestle the knife away then you're just some loser trying to sound like a tough guy. I'd take this based black man as a friend rather than some loser like you, he prevented people from being hurt, even white people. It's not worshiping them for appreciating when they do some good.

Fuck off NIGGER

>Caliph Khan executes black kuffar for denying the right of black Muslim to kill him

Honorary White Man.

>I'm an African you will never take my life
More of that kind of attitude and people will respect you more.

African immigrants hate american blacks with a passion Sup Forums could only dream of

one of my neighbor's brought one home and her dad nearly disowned her

Those American dudes on that train in France went after the fuzzy muzz muzz after he was already firing shots from an AK and tackled him then beat his head in with the butt of his own gun.
Sage this niggatry

That dude is undoubtedly a hero, but whites can do it too:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_Thalys_train_attack

It's not about race, it's about raising your boys to be men.

>IM AFRICAN YOU NEVER TAKE MY LIFE!

lets meme a bit

The British are such fucking pussies.

white boy watching like a cuck

whites (especially brits) are a bunch of scared cucks what's new

Can you be anymore of a fucking plebbit le_donald civicuck faggot???
Fuck off already and go back

fake and gay

>its real

This is the wierd side effect of multiculturalisim; low social trust.
>2 Blacks fighting on a bus, WTF?

but it's that same attitude that makes them breed white women.

>g-go 2 plebbit

reply if you got something more interesting to say.

DO YOU HAVE A PERMIT FOR THAT KNIFE????

>Why are whites so afraid to do this when terrorists come?

How quickly you anti-white kikes forget.

cnn.com/2015/08/21/europe/france-train-shooting/

No wonder Europe has turned in to a shit hole. They just let the mother fucker run away and get out of his way.

Blacks fighting among themselves, what's new.

Rather than pointing out you're a faggot nigger lover??

>B-b-based nigger !!
>H-have my daughter tyrone !!!

Holy fuck, the Hebrew is real.

It really did make Brits look like Cucks. Oh, he was waving the knife around, he might have cut me. Pussies, get up in there and help that guy.
After watching this they will go watch videos of strong black men take their white woman. Can get involved to stop it, he already has a hold of her and is moving her around a lot. You'll just get in the way, or get hurt in the process.\
Pussies, get up in there and do something.

>what is white guilt

Now you're just projecting your fantasys. Your hate you spew seems to be you over-compensating for the fact that you are indeed a cuckold. He is based, he prevented people from getting hurt, get over it you faggot.

Is it a terrorist attack or just a knife-fight between two subhumans? How the fuck would I know...

The internet was a mistake

Negroid is literally the scientific term to describe the nigger race, so he is a nigger. Just like whites are Caucasoid.

He's probably sliced all over and may have been stabbed a few times and doesn't realize it yet. Knives are no joke. Pretty fuckin stupid unless he was about to die anyways.

WE JUST CAN'T FUCKING COMPETE

>If you did not have the world's softest life your genes would be in the ground generations ago.
hate to break it to you but the softies and the scaredy-cats stayed in their home countries when they had the chance to come here. never forget that you are a product of those people