Should weed be legal, just decriminalized or entirely illegal?

Should weed be legal, just decriminalized or entirely illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

teens.drugabuse.gov/drug-facts/marijuana
psychedelics.com/thc/is-marijuana-a-psychedelic/
niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/alcohols-effects-body
sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/brain-damage-seen-potent-marijuana-smokers
huffingtonpost.com/entry/colorado-city-to-use-15-million-from-pot-tax-to-help-homeless_us_57337d8ce4b0365741117859
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Deleted from existence as well as the people who use it

Legal, but degenerate and taxed highly to pay for all the extermination of said degenerates.
Basically the legality draws them out and then they pay for their own demise

Ow, that edge!

Hey, remember that one time that millions of your people starved because they couldn't grow fucking potatoes? Only the Irish are dumb enough to starve to death while being surrounded by fish

all drug laws should be abolished, the state has no right to decide what we should and shouldn't consume. if i want to smoke crack and die of a heroin overdose that is my prerogative

Meme: huh huh huh degenerate huh huh
Reality: should be legal (muh rights)

Remember when the largest military power in the world with the most advanced technology lost to a bunch of rice farmers with no training and rusting Kalashnikovs?

Legalised. Gov. can put tax on it and with strict regulations. Would destroy the black market and in turn mean less pointless incarcerations for petty drug crime.

I suggest firing squads for addicts

MUH PREROGATIVE
Nope, I don't remember Nazi Germany ever losing to chinks

I agree 100%. Whenever I say this people think I'm nuts. Why stop at just weed legalization? Why not coke? If coke why not crack and heroin? Why is it my problem if someone wants to die with a needle sticking out of their arm?

>it was always legal before the law made it illegal in the 1920s
It should be decriminalized fully

This makes perfect sense. Milton Friedman believed that all drugs should be legalised.

It's mind numbing trash. Should be illegal since it infects millions of impressionable teens who just want to le try new things xD and then they end up moving onto worse shit that fucks them up permanently

>xD
>'muh impressionable teenagers'
>muh 'gateway drug' meme
kys faggit

All drugs should be legal desu, it seems silly that the government should have any say in what I choose to do with my own body
Statists fuck off

no, it is one less reason to imprison niggers

>Keeping niggers caged up
>pointless

>drink a beer
>god damn I really want some heroin now

Wow because you green texted and called me a faggot that really btfo'd my argument

Give evidence for your argument or fuck off

It's cus you sound like one of those soccer moms who thinks Pokemon is satanic.

That's a pretty idiotic comparison. Weed is a psychedelic, thc does a lot more to fuck with your head than alcohol

Milton Friedman was a Jew.

Even if presumed true why is it's the state's job to care?

Start spraying it all with paraquat again. It was genius...solved so many problems at the same time.

It should be legal on the Federal level. The government shouldn't be able to dictate what I can and cannot put into my body.

>decriminalized
You could always put limits on possession, and growing, ban sales even. Keep the feds out of taxing the shit out of it before you start paying double like they did to cigarettes.

fkn kek

because typically they don't just die, they come within an inch of death and then hover there while they leech off of society in all the worst ways, sicne they now have nothing else in life they're ok with stealing etc.

Federal should let the states decide.

In fact only thing federal government should do is defense

There is an abundance of evidence readily available by just Googling 'marijuana effects on teenage brain development'. Makes you stupider, decreases coordination, makes you more forgetful

teens.drugabuse.gov/drug-facts/marijuana

What a worthless fucking thread.
Subject has been discussed to death already, and there are far more important threads going on.
Good job injecting noise into the board, Mr Shill.

The downside to state by state is that the legal states become an origin point for traffic to criminalized states. Not a dealbreaker, but it puts enforcement burdens heavily on the states as well.

t. Oregonfag

I would like to add that those studies only show teenage use, but for adults over 25 it's been proven to be completely fine.

it should be legal like ghost peppers or hops

Most people start in their teens, also I'd say a majority of people on this board are probably teens larping

>.gov
Oh yeah, because that's trustworthy.

>Weed is a psychedelic
What? It's a mood enhancer.
This dude hasn't smoked one puff of the stuff and claims to be an expert by citing a gov drug site and a slippery-slope fallacy. Weak, man.

NORMIES STOP BANNING MY FUCKING MEMES AND MY FUCKING DRUGS REEEEEEEEEEE

Weed is a psychedelic because it contains Thc which alters your mental state.

>Government is not reliable

And your dumbass stoner opinion is? K.

ad hominem attack

take that back.

Wow a government run site. I see no conflicts of interest here.

Fuck off cunt. The British took all the fucking food from us.

the only reason it's illegal is because a gigajew engaged in social engineering to turn public opinion against it because the recently invented hemp decorticator made cheap hemp paper a possibility which endangered his many many acres woodpulp land

Chill out randy god damn
Did daddy love pot more than you?

it should be decriminalized. It's still a drug and putting people on substance dependency is bad. At the same time going to prison for having a bit of weed is just not adjusted to today's society.

A fine would probably work best. Maybe $100 fine or something like that. Think of the money this would yield for the state!

>THC alters your mental state
Dude, I just feel relaxed and chill right now. Don't go lecturing me about my mental state you assume I have.

>dumbass stoner opinion
Been smoking for years. I prefer to think of it as a first-hand, experience-based, educated opinion. I'm in college and doing pretty well. I have only done weed and the weed hasn't made me want to do meth or cocaine, or whatever.

>government is not reliable

this. They're like infected zombies. The only cure for infected zombies is burning

>Weed is a psychedelic

Stop this meme. Smoke salvia and you'll see a real psychedelic

>Should weed be legal, just decriminalized or entirely illegal?

Since 1999 the US government has held patent #6630507 for the medical use of marijuana while simultaneously enforcing narcotic laws that state it has no medical value
>mfw
pic related

weed makes you schizophrenic and paranoid

>weed is a psychedelic because it contains something which alters your mental state
>bourbon and cigarettes contain things that alter your mental state
>alcohol and tobacco are psychedelics

psychedelics.com/thc/is-marijuana-a-psychedelic/

Please tell me how much of a paranoid-schizophrenic I am

Nah alcohol and tobacco don't do that actually but whatever. No point arguing with people who dont want to listen

>b-buh they don't do that actually!
>Alcohol interferes with the brain’s communication pathways, and can affect the way the brain looks and works. These disruptions can change mood and behavior, and make it harder to think clearly and move with coordination.

niaaa.nih.gov/alcohol-health/alcohols-effects-body

if it's made legal, you should have to be past the age where it fucks with brain growth
not that that would stop anyone, but people are doing it while it's illegal anyway, might as well get tax revenue from it

so the argument was never that potheads in general are good people, but you can live with a small share of the population being potheads

otherwise the potheads concentrating in oregon wouldn't be a bad thing

Decriminalized significantly.

I'd say "legalized" but then with stoners it'd be 24/7/365 weed pride parades and ads every 7.5 minutes on TV.

Fuck that shit, it's still degenerate and shouldn't be promoted in public. I don't have a problem with weed, just people that smoke it.

sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/brain-damage-seen-potent-marijuana-smokers

>Effects of marijuana on the brain
>links to the DEAs website
Hmmmm...

Use a vague definition, you'll get more that fall under it than you set out to prove Don't get pissy when your own standards are held against you.
plus this

>think of the money this would yield for the state!
If money is the issue, It'd be better to legalize and regulate it. Then the state can rake in all the tax money,

but then they'll have to pay more for homeless shelters

huffingtonpost.com/entry/colorado-city-to-use-15-million-from-pot-tax-to-help-homeless_us_57337d8ce4b0365741117859

and is heroin a psychedelic?

Well, my poiont was never about the purported good or bad qualities of potheads or their concentrations.

It was that in a state-by-state framework, the criminalized states have an enforcement bias that increases with their proximity to legalized states.

now I see, that's actually a good point
sorry

Nigger did you just say that the US was not the largest military power after the fucking cold war?

doooooooode