On a day when Trump seems to have become a zombie Hillary Clinton, Sup Forums needs a thread about Jared Kushner

On a day when Trump seems to have become a zombie Hillary Clinton, Sup Forums needs a thread about Jared Kushner.

(((They))) intend to make Kushner President, their Jewish JFK. And when he's the first Israeli President he, as the messiah of an elite genocidal apocalyptic Zionist cult, will bring about the "End of Days" that will see the Jews rise to become the rulers of the Earth and sit on the throne they have coveted for thousands of years.

Mankind's new Gods will be like their Gods of old, and will smite the world's goyim for not saving the Jews during the Holocaust, and will enslave the few survivors. (That this is the fulfillment of Zionist prophesy is why the wars are starting on Passover.)

Then Kushner-messiah with his Goddess Mother bride Ivanka will unify the Jewish and Christian bloodlines (this is why their firstborn son was born on Easter) and begin a new Master Race, to rule over the world (((they))) believe God gave to them.

And the wretched survivors will live like the Jewish slaves of Egypt: to work, suffer, worship their new rulers as Gods, and die.

Background on Kushner here
Info on Kushner's genocidal Chabad Lubavitcher "King's Torah" Zio-cult here
The Kushner family funds the rabbis who wrote "The King's Torah"
>Rabbis Dov Lior and Yacob Yousef had endorsed a highly controversial book, the King's Torah - written by two lesser-known settler rabbis. It attempts to justify killing non-Jews, including those not involved in violence, under certain circumstances.

>The fifth chapter, entitled "Murder of non-Jews in a time of war" has been widely quoted in the Israeli media. The summary states that "you can kill those who are not supporting or encouraging murder in order to save the lives of Jews".

>At one point it suggests that babies can justifiably be killed if it is clear they will grow up to pose a threat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk
fair.org/home/out-of-46-major-editorials-on-trumps-syria-strikes-only-one-opposed/
youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E
nytimes.com/1994/12/01/nyregion/us-says-it-uncovered-a-100-million-drug-money-laundry.html
nydailynews.com/archives/news/pleas-expected-drug-money-scam-article-1.776035
nytimes.com/2003/06/06/nyregion/drug-money-laundered-into-gold-us-says.html
lohud.com/story/news/crime/2017/04/01/jewelry-business-front-cocaine/99909344/
timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-men-busted-at-airport-with-7-5-kilos-of-coke/
manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rabbi-ran-cocaine-factory-935166
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229036/Rabbi-traded-cocaine-sexual-services.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lezginka
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine the screaming from the MSM if any part of that esp. the part about killing babies had been said by a Muslim.

Kushner's real estate company Cadre seems to have changed its logo immediately after threads in Sup Forums revealed the letter "A" was stylized to resemble the Freemasons' sacred square and compass.

Jews are drawn to real estate because real estate is about land, and land is what they have always wanted, their Lebensraum, their Promised Land.

>Yitzhak Shapira is an Israeli rabbi who lived in the West Bank Israeli settlement Yitzhar,[1] and is head of the Od Yosef Chai Yeshiva.[2]
>In 2009, he published a book (The King's Torah) in which he writes that it is permissible for Jews to kill non-Jews (including children) who threaten the lives of Jews.[3][4] The book states "There is a reason to kill babies [on the enemy side] even if they have not transgressed the seven Noahide Laws because of the future danger they may present, since it is assumed that they will grow up to be evil like their parents."[5] They can be killed indirectly to put pressure on enemy leaders, or if they are "in the way".[6] They can also be harmed if they "prevent a rescue, because their presence contributes to murder". He also writes that children of the king can be harmed to pressure him if he is wicked and harming them will prevent him from acting wickedly.

Killing the kids children to change his behavoir? Is... is that why Trump is suddenly bending the knee?

>*Killing the KINGS children to change his behavoir?

I think if people had even the slightest idea the kind of "our God told us to kill all the non-believers, including the babies" stuff the Kushners are both funding and following their brains would just melt.

Of course the ADL would call criticizing Jews for killing non-Jewish babies "anti-semitic."

>They can be killed indirectly to put pressure on enemy leaders
I also wondered whether Trump was simply being blackmailed. Barron would be Kushner's obvious target.

Kenite/Khazar Talmud delusions of grandeur... NOT TRUE Israelites thus are NOT heirs to the land or promises and covenants thereof...

How do you know Trump said it and not an AI manipulation using actors.
See vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=ohmajJTcpNk

This is the PUBLIC stuff. The black ops stuff will be even more advanced.

The Face2Face work is frighteningly awesome.

If WikiLeaks was indeed taken over by the CIA last October and Assange killed, that's how I think they'd fake him being alive. The CIA would want to run WikiLeaks as controlled opposition to find and execute leakers. That may be why Assange never appears in public anymore, only via video and only from the waist up.

It's harder to do the face analysis/cgi stuff with someone who has to appear in public all the time. But just like we saw with Hillary's collapse on 9/11, body doubles for American public figures are really a thing.

>promises and covenants
I think the Lubavitchers would say "When the time comes Alan Dershowitz will tell G-d what the Law is!"

>smite the world's goyim for not saving the Jews

yeah about that ... turns out the jews wanted 6 million deaths to fulfill a prophecy signalling the jews return to their homeland

and turns out jews were putting jews into work camps. look at the board of IGFarben ...

Jews hate. They unite to hate non-Jews, but otherwise they hate each other.

Most of the world's "Oh, Kushner will be the first Jewish President! He's our guy!" Jews are gonna be pissed when they find out they're not getting on the lifeboat.

Jews are so silly

>rule that you cant use a lightswitch on shabbat
>they make jewish lightswitches that somehow get out of the rule by technicality

>prophecy fulfilled when 6m die
>they just try to make everyone believe they died

They literally think they can fool god - either that or god values the meme of 6m dead the same as it actually happening.

perhaps they should turn to Yeshua,Jesus, THE lifeboat...these Kenite/Khazars and their Talmud swindle are empty and vain... the KING of KINGS and LORD of LORDS is NOT impressed...

Nice digits.

I think you're onto something in the general sense. The transition from Judaism to Christianity is the transformation of reconnection - the healing force of love and compassion (that's why Christianity is all about Heart).

But the Jews are people of the earthly plane, and thus must be met here. If one believes the stories about Christ, that would be why Christ would need to come to the Jews - because being able to return to God is the very thing the Jews don't yet know how to do (thus their feeling of being separate from everything in life, and their focus on earthly successes).

So the rest of us would need to bring through the compassion of Christ as we act with the Jews here on earth. Which of course is exactly the way the Messiah returns for Christians, too: through everyone living with the unconditional love and forgiveness and compassion of Christ for everyone and all Life.

>hey shlomo! you have one major obstacle...GOD.

>when he's the first Israeli President
Not going to happen.

>fulfillment of Zionist prophesy
Catholic prophecy trumps Zionist prophecy, so again, not going to happen. Catholic prophecy is from God. Who knows where Zionist prophecy comes from (hint: not God). And only God knows what is going to happen, no one else, not even Satan.

>Goddess Mother bride Ivanka will unify the Jewish and Christian bloodlines
Please, what a bunch of hogwash. This whole thing is laughable.

Yeshua, Jesus came to the ISRAELITES, ALL 12 tribes...Khazars/Kenites masquerading as Israelites are NOT Israelites... The correct translation is "Judean" the term J-- does not apply, see Strongs' Concordance- Yeshua,Jesus has made salvation available to all who call upon Him...And Christians were not put on this planet to be cowardly, milquetoast, cannon fodder for Kenite/Khazar fakers that are planning a Talmudic new age...

>Please, what a bunch of hogwash. This whole thing is laughable.
It doesn't matter if we believe it. The point is *they* believe it and intend to act on it.

And people who believe blowing up the world in a tantrum is the way to get God to give them what they want are not really the best folks to have all the nukes.

>intend to act on it.
Fine, they can act on it all they want, but they are not going to get their way. Just because they act on it and try to make it happen, does not mean it will.

>really the best folks to have all the nukes.
True. But God will allow what God allows. If it is not meant for America to be destroyed in a nuke attack, and I do not think it is from what I have read, then it won't happen. God is in control, not these ugly, evil Satanists. They can try all they want to destroy the world, but there is only so much they can do, and a lot more they cannot do.

The problem with that is: what if God intends for them to be stopped *by his faithful*?

Sitting around waiting for God to save us isn't particular anything...other than dangerous.

There's a saying in Islam: "Praise Allah, but also tie your camel to the post."

seriously though, Kushner would make a good President.

>Kushner would make a good President.
Perhaps in Israel, as the Israeli President. But not in America.

but he's an American, not an Israeli

Black power, m'nigger

>Sitting around waiting for God to save
I never said to do that, and I don;t know anyone who does that. Things will work out as they are meant to work out, whether through acts of people or nature or miracles, who knows? For example, I heard at one point Russia, in the 1950s maybe? was preparing a secret attack on Europe, then the night before the attack was to take place, the head guy had a heart attack and died, so the attack was stopped for various reasons. Sorry, don't recall the names or the entire story, but that is the gist of it. So, things work out as they are supposed to.

I guess digits confirms

((They)) have no mercy and no empathy except for those of their own kind.

He's a jew, not an American.

>So, things work out as they are supposed to.
We're in complete agreement there.

My point is if we must fight to save humanity, then we must fight as if we were the instrument of God's will (which of course we always are). But if we fight as if even God was depending on us then we have a much better chance of saving humankind.

The signs so far indicate the Rothschild-Soros-Netanyahu-Kushner's really do plan a future where most human beings will perish.

>INDIVISIBLE GUIDE: LEFTIST ORGANIZATION TRAINING PEOPLE TO DISRUPT AND HARASS
>founded by (((EZRA LEVIN))) and (((LEAH GREENBERG))) former democratic jew staffers

www.indivisibleguide.com

Good digits.

>My point is if we must fight to save humanity, then we must fight as if we were the instrument of God's will (which of course we always are). But if we fight as if even God was depending on us then we have a much better chance of saving humankind.
I see your point, thanks for explaining. You are right.

>The signs so far indicate the Rothschild-Soros-Netanyahu-Kushner's really do plan a future where most human beings will perish.
Very scary. The Anti-Christ will wipe out nearly all Christians/Catholics, as well as all religious artifacts, so kinda fits all together. Yikes.

These are very comforting digits. Praise be to God and lord Jesus.

Yeah it's slowly fucking dawning on this board that we replaced King Nigger with King Kike.
Democracy is a fucking waste of time.

bump

Our country was founded as a Democratic Republic. They ruined it and made it into a Democracy.

what's wrong with his fucking cheek?

So a few frums in funny hats cleaned up Crown Heights? You ought to be thanking them.

I always thought if Jews really did run the world it would be a much better place than it is now.

It would beat being ruled by globalists, that's for sure.

>implying globalist and kike isn't synonymous

I think he's more of an American than you, Juan

>I always thought if Jews really did run the world it would be a much better place than it is now.
>It would beat being ruled by globalists, that's for sure.
Ha! Funny! But, April Fools was two weeks ago. You are a little late.

Amusing bait, but there is something I'd like to add about this.

Yes, we all know (((they))) are the globalists who run the world right now. So why would formalizing this relationship change anything?

The answer to that is: the Zionists right now have their psychotic, sadistic nature kept well in check by their fear of being found out. But once they are no longer afraid of being discovered, then all that pent up vicious, violent sadism and outright cruelty will be unleashed on the rest of us - forever.

The best way to know how the Zionists would rule their Promised Land is to look at their stories of their previous rulers, understand those descriptions of rulers are actually the projection of their inner, rejected ruler on some external screen.

And the stories they tell, ad nauseum, are of two people: Pharaoh and Hitler.

Think of the ungodly horrors they attribute to those two. The evil, the killing, the rivers of blood, taking pleasure at the absolutely unspeakable torture of the Jews at their hand.

Understand that vision *IS HOW THEY WILL RULE*. When describing Pharaoh and Hitler, *that* is how they will be, must be, can only be. That is that shadow of Jewish helplessness: unrestrained psychotic destruction.

And in the Zionists new Promised Land that horror beyond horror will be unleashed upon...us. Forever.

This is why Kushner and his Zionist cult must be stopped. To save humanity from that. Their Promised Land will be our Hell on Earth.

"And the living shall envy the dead."

>Jewish/Christian master race

Am I reading IDF propaganda lmao

The Kushner PR team is out in force in the media and online tonight, so many stories of how Trump's new advisers - who were brought in by Kushner, of course - have dragged Trump back to the mainstream, awakened him, all sorts of wild praise for him essentially saying he would fuck over and abandon the people who depended on him, to benefit (((them))).

That's just a few hours of the Pharaoh-Hitler pattern: lie to, fuck over, and abandon the people who depend on you for the benefit of whoever else you prefer.

That's what the world needs to know about Kushner and Ivanka (as well as the rest of the Zionist oligarchs, Kushner is just the new messiah they intend to be able to lead the rats to the apocalypse of their doom) - they actually believe all that IDF propaganda stuff *is too soft*. It's fucking terrifying.

bumping

we have but one option.

must meme kushner into oblivion. If Biden and Bongo can be memed into favor, kushner - with his demonic soulless-eyes - must suffer the wrath of Kek.

Only photos of him starring off with his fake, fucking slimey, grin and callous eyes, must be used.

Kek wills it.

bump

At this point we must do that, and everything else we can think of as well.

But this will be hard work. He's going to be defended by (((their))) MSM and ADL. Even now we can see their plan: any criticism of anything Kushner does is "hate" and "anti-semitic."

Which is of course exactly backwards, and a child's view of the world. Criticizing an action or behavior isn't hate speech at all. But the child when they hear the critical voice from outside cries "You just hate me!" and runs to their room and sobs. This is the ADL way.

Even more perverse, the ADL wants to suggest that the horrific things Kushner intends to do, to run as Jewish JFK but instead intend to be Jewish Hitler, is an innate part of him being Jewish. *That* is the real hate speech racism.

Anyway, back to what to do about Kushner. While memes are useful and entertaining, I think our best hope is to just expose the truth of who this guy is. The "kill them all, and all their babies too" rabbis they fund can't be memed to be any more horrific than they already are. Turning them into memes almost makes their evil more accceptable.

But as I keep saying, we need to do anything and everything we can. But in the same way they protect their Obama with cries of "racism!" they will protect Kushner a thousand-fold more.

We need to stick to the facts - the horrible, nauseating, unbelievable facts - as much as we can. That's my view.

Good God, Cernovich is either shilling or being played hard. He has a video up where he continues to try to blame McMaster for the Syria debacle, and protect Kushner.

"But we live in the *real* world. In the *real* world Kushner and Bannon are united against McMaster."

Kushner and Bannon united? Ooooops. Sorry Cernovich. Better luck next time.

I've no love for McMaster, but this kind of instant PR defense is what (((they))) intend to use for the next 8 years - and maybe only 4, if they can accelerate their schedule.

Sup Forums freezes over

Now that the uproar over Kushner has been handled by his PR team by pulling him out of the spotlight (the Syria attack had been planned to be his big debut on the world stage - that's why he'd gone to Iraq to have all those ridiculous #KushnerAtWar pics taken, so they could be released in his moment of victory to show him as a mideast military leader), the MSM can get back to their script of praising Trump, and thus Kushner, for their unconstitutional acts of war.

"Out of 47 Major Editorials on Trump’s Syria Strikes, Only One Opposed"
fair.org/home/out-of-46-major-editorials-on-trumps-syria-strikes-only-one-opposed/

(((Kushner))): [Triumphantly] POWER! UNLIMITED POWER! [sends Bannon flying out the window to his death]

Trump: [Horrified] What have I done...?!

(((Kushner))): You're fulfilling your destiny, Mr President. Become my apprentice. Learn to use the Jewish Side of Politics.

Trump: [exhausted] ...I will do whatever you ask.

(((Kushner))): Good!

Trump: Just help me save my Presidency. I can't live with unpopularity.

(((Kushner))): To cheat unpopularity is a power only a few have achieved, but if we work together, I know we can discover the secret.

Trump: I pledge myself...to your teachings.

(((Kushner))): Good. Good...Judaism is strong with you. A powerful Good Goy you will become. Henceforth, you shall be known as Trumpstein.

Trump: Thank you, my master.

(((Kushner))): Because the UN did not trust you, my apprentice, I believe you are the only goy with no knowledge of this plot. When the goyim learn what has transpired here, they will kill us, along with all of Congress.

Trump: I agree. The Goyim's next move will be against the Congress.

(((Kushner))): [Places hood on his head] Every single goy, including your friend, Vladimir Putin, is now an enemy of the West.

Trump: I understand, Master.

(((Kushner))): We must move quickly. The goyim are relentless. If they are not all destroyed, it will be world war without end. First, I want you to go to the Syria. We will catch them off balance. Do what must be done, President Trump. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy. Only then will you be strong enough with Jewry to save your Presidency.

(((Kushner))): What about the other goyim spread across the Earth?

Trump: Their resistance will be dealt with. After you have killed all the Syrians in Damascus, go to the Asian continent. Wipe out President Putin and the other goy leaders. Once more the Jews will rule the Earth! And...we shall have...peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=qvWv3uosN9E

My God. How horrifying.

Fukkin' saved.

Never noting that "the whitest fucking room in the history of time" also managed to create and be one of the most beloved and culturally important and fuck even profitable movie franchises of all time.

"Hey, we've already got all the money - why don't (((we))) just fuck up that shit of theirs too?"

btw, for historical accuracy, the real magic behind Star Wars was Marcia Lucas, not George.

And then you realize that they got kicked out literally from everyhwere on this planet cause people had enough of their shit.
You would think for over 2000 years of getting thrown out all over theplace and massmurdered they would wise up.. lol
So much for the constantly self proclaimed intellectual kings...2000 years of slaughter and failure... somehow still to stupid to learn.
For being soooo "smart" having soo many doctors, scientists and nobel prizes you all can be pretty stupid sometimes.. actually not sometimes but for over 2000 years and still going strong lol

A Jew will always be a Jew, and whatever country they happen to be a resident of, second. It has been exactly the same since the time of Nebuchanezar.

Happy Passover, Moshe. How's the weather in Haifa?

Bullshit. Marcia Lucas helped with some editing and that's pretty much it. Star Wars had six editors. The man created the whole template in 1972(well a lot of it) and even got a ghost-written book out in 1976. [sic]

It's more that they're blind. Blind to how to reconnect with the world they believe has abandoned them. No matter how smart they may be, waiting and trying to see never helps a person born blind.

That's why the rest of humanity can't just want to punish Jews for their handicap. We must also have the compassion to teach them to open their hearts. That, the path of empathy and compassion and love for "the other," is how Judaism heals and feels with their heart and realizes *it has always been in the Promised Land.*

(That they can sense this is why they push cultural diversity on other societies. But because they have not yet awakened, this truth of healing becomes inverted and used as a power of destruction.)

Having known George for many many years, you're full of shit.

U.S. Says It Uncovered a $100 Million Drug-Money Laundry
nytimes.com/1994/12/01/nyregion/us-says-it-uncovered-a-100-million-drug-money-laundry.html
nydailynews.com/archives/news/pleas-expected-drug-money-scam-article-1.776035

nytimes.com/2003/06/06/nyregion/drug-money-laundered-into-gold-us-says.html

lohud.com/story/news/crime/2017/04/01/jewelry-business-front-cocaine/99909344/

timesofisrael.com/ultra-orthodox-men-busted-at-airport-with-7-5-kilos-of-coke/

manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/greater-manchester-news/rabbi-ran-cocaine-factory-935166
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1229036/Rabbi-traded-cocaine-sexual-services.html

>this thread
>for the 89th time
Fuck you larpers,shills or whatever you.

Are you the user from the helpful Chabad thread earlier today? If so, thank you, that thread was very important.

the ig jews dont actually believe, they're satanists. The religion is just a way to acumulate followers. the 6million hoax has been very effective.

Christianity and Judaism both luciferian lies, look at the values they impart and how that's effected the global power balance. Jews are exclusive, CHristians inclusive/want to save everyone, jews send christians the muslims.

Hazars building toward a slave race with pecking order, actual jews the top slaves.

the big jews not actually jews.

Reminder that Morning Joe expressed dismay during the primaries that Trump appears to express the opinions of whoever he had last spoken to.

This seemed ridiculous, not so much anymore.

Don't know what Kushner did to Trump, but he is obviously his puppet, brainwashed (MK ultra or something), and he's been spouting populist policies on queue up until it didn't matter any more, now he is repeating the talking points the kikes want.

Very bizarre.

For a people who believe an earth-bound life is all there is, Satan isn't the Christian devil who exists in contrast to Christ. Satan is simply a messiah who leads them to power, pleasure, the rewards of the flesh in this plane.

That's the plan for Kushner. For him to be that new messiah...but who also leads them to whatever world comes after the end of this one. That's the danger.

"Do not be as ones who labor for their master mindful of the reward that will be coming, but rather as those who serve their master with love and with joy" - Such fitting advice for a people who have for their entire existence resented they were ever slaves.

Hard to know whether Trump was simply a person who was always open to suggestion (perhaps why he was guided to success by those who might use him later), or whether that suggestibility was an indication the CIA was already at work (and perhaps had been for decades).

Of course the CIA would kill him if he ever broke free of his programming or we came close to finding out.

Keep spreading the word about Trump's bizarre behavior. I'm starting to get unprompted messages from people saying "I'm so relieved you see it too."

Holy hell, even the less fundamentalist Jews are warning of these dangers. Fuuckkkkkk.

Seems Haaretz published an op-ed warning of the very dangers we're discussing in these threads.

>The column by Haaretz writer Yossi Klein accused Israel’s national religious community of deceitfully attempting to take over and subvert the country, while carrying out a campaign of ethnic cleansing.
>“The national religious are dangerous. More dangerous than Hezbollah, more than drivers in car-ramming attacks or kids with scissors. The Arabs can be neutralized, but they cannot,” he wrote.
>Klein continued with his scathing assessment of the community, asking: "What do they want? To take control of the state and cleanse it of Arabs. If asked, they will deny it. They know that it is too early to be out in the open.
>"Do not believe their denials. Their religious nationalism is extreme nationalism, wrapped in a pious reverence,” he continued. “It permeates the education system, it is getting stronger in the army and affects the Supreme Court. They are already on their way to us, another moment and they break down the door."

Motherfucking fuck, the crazy Jew bastard actually named the Jew in front of all the other Jews.

As might be expected, the other Jews attacked him violently and viciously. Not just random people on the street, but Netanyahu and Lieberman. (As a heads up, this is the kind of defense they will mount of Kushner.)

>Israeli Politicians Condemn Haaretz in Response to Op-Ed

>Netanyahu calls for an apology, while Defense Minister Lieberman calls for a boycott in response to an opinion piece on the 'religious Zionist' movement.

>Haaretz slammed for article calling national religious 'worse than Hezbollah'

>Left-Wing Israeli Newspaper Says Religious Jews Worse Than Terrorists

This is confirmation both of the threat Kushner poses for all humanity, and that there are Jews who recognize this danger and might work with us to stop him.

Good

I wonder why Schlomo deleted his comment?

>trump is /ourgoy/ get used to it pol

>you've been campaigning for israel the whole time, you are your own worst zionists

>greater israel soon

>greater Israel soon
From you mouth to god

Looks like Trump's place on election night.

Holy shit, i didn't realise Jews came in fabulous

>*jewish shitposting intensifies*

this not a jewish dance, it's typical north caucasus dance

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lezginka

>common among many peoples in the Caucasus region. Azeris, Nogais, Chechens, Ossetians, Circassians, Karachays, Balkars, Abkhazians, Kabardins, Ingush, Ingilos, Mountain Jews, Georgians, Armenians, Kuban Cossacks, Terek Cossacks, Caucasian Avars, Dargwa, and Kumyks

Mountain Jews??

>hitlerdidnothingwrong.jpg

thats a Khazar war dance

that was ethiopianon.

that was a buttmad hasid

whats the deal with Kavkazi (Mountain) Jews? are they Amelekites?

>Kavkazi Jews convinced SS squads that they were Tats, the native local people, and not Jewish, betraying their Ashkenazi brethren to slaughter.

they claim to not be Jews and betrayed the Ashkenazis, yet left USSR for Israel and claim to be Jewish

aren't they enemies of the Jews?

>aren't they enemies of the Jews?
Sounds like they're Jews - so yeah, they're enemies of the Jews.

Still can't believe Haaretz called out Kushner's family and Ivanka for being terrorists.

I might get brave enough later today to post that elsewhere, if I feel like dealing with the ADL