Woah. Really made me think

Woah. Really made me think.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The worst genocide on earth was the Belgians against the blacks. It is amazing how they still prefer to make up shit than read wikipedia

>spend money to own a person
>destroy your own property

makes me think that we didn't kill enough

The worst fucking genocide is when the Roman Empire killed all the polytheists. Im so sick of this shit with niggers

I mean regardless of whether this person or those supporting the shirt believe that am enormous injustice was done with the slave trade, "Holocaust" has a very specific definition created by Lemkin in the 1900s that has specific elements to it. And this just doesn't seem to fit the bill of what a Holocaust actually is.

The mongols probably killed 10x more people directly or indirectly,but you can't really expect much from niggers

Holocaust means death by burning, stupid nigger.

Oy Vey Goy nothing was worse then muh 6 garrillion!!!!

Congratulations your people are so weak you let yourselves be fucking enslaved and holocausted. Let's make a song celebrating your achievement. You're weak fucking failures. You let the white man buttfuck you. Let's put it on a t-shirt. jfc

This is a lot more factual take anything in the holohoax

As far as I'm aware, the invation of America by Europe killed nearly 100 million people by some estimates

The irony is that a large majority of the slave traders were Jews. They even cancelled slave auctions on Jew holidays.

press F for doubt

DAZ RIGHT!!!!

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

America today has over 300 million and we have running water and skyscrapers

100 million people were hunters and gathers that lived in teepoos

I say we just ship all of the black people over to Israel and tell them they're the kangz of the land.

Nigger you're own people sold you into slavery...go blame them.

Over 90% of the natives that perished in the early days of colonization died of diseases they had no immunity to. The 100 million "estimate" is an extreme only being promoted by the white-hating radical left.

they wuz dem Jews n sheeeiiiiit

>invation
heres a (you)

>Live in Milwaukee
>Drive past Black Holocaust Museum in the hood on occasion
>Notice it was never actually open
>Read and find out it closed due to lack of funding and community support from local nigs years earlier
>Laugh heartily that even niggers won't support their own pity party gibs museum

While I agree that is extreme, I still believe it was the biggest genocide in history, more than what the jews still cry about

Read about the topic, is quite haunting

I messed up there, my bad

>be a corn nigger before Europeans arrive
>see another Indian tribe
>kill all the men and make the women and children into sex slaves just because you didnt like the way they danced around the fire