I'm going to be homeless starting next month until the end of this year. No internet, TV, etc

I'm going to be homeless starting next month until the end of this year. No internet, TV, etc.

And this is the time WW3 could start and I'll be completely in the dark.

I have no idea what to expect when I get back online and catch up with all that's happened.

Just suck your own dick always helps Canadians when they are confused

Why did you let your life go to shit?

Are you a dudeweedlmao?

Just run away, my dude. That'll really make your parents think. You want your share of respect? It's time you earned it.

No way the canadian job market is this fucked. you honestly can't find any job?

Join the military?

Follow in Hitlers footsteps and join the army when the war starts thus saving yourself from being a worthless hobo

you mean you have 1 month to find a job and you think you can'T make it? Sounds like you are just being a faggot, don't a faggot. man up, and find a job.

kek

headed that direction myself, stay strong user

steal a tent or something

i hear your welfare system is terrific
good luck1

Apply to the Army Reserve. They just shortened the recruiting process to mere weeks. Now is the time to join. Make yourself useful

Join the military, Live in a nice van by a river while you save up. I have two friends that do it. It actually isn't bad.

Any improvement to the board is a welcome one, farewell leaf

Steal? A perfectly good tent costs 30 dollars you fucking losers.

Wear a puffy jacket next time you're in Walmart if you want to steal something like food or hygienics, the scanners have a hard time penetrating it

Look for bakeries like Panera Bread and wait until they close shop, the guy in charge of throwing out the old bread/pastries can usually hook you up if he's not an asshole

Find a gym with public showers and get a temporary subscription, they usually have free month-long trials, use a bogus credit card if you have to you're not actually gonna pay. You can also wash your clothes here if you go late at night

If you're gonna beg for money make sure you do it away from other homeless people as they literally will stab you if you corner their market, also if you have a collection container with money always empty it so it looks like people donated a couple cents instead of dollars

Try to move around a lot and not stay in one place, helps with the depression a lot

And if all else fails, get really drunk in public so you get picked up by cops and have a temporary place to sleep and food too

The upside is that you don’t have to deal with kids like these.
After the first year of uni. And no. Maybe natural autistism or retardation
What?
Jobs are easy. A job that pays enough that you can appky for though...
Cancer.
See above.
No. Homeless until the end of this year. Nothing will change that.
Czech your privilege.
I've got a trailer. Also good luck.
No idea. A lot of dead natives each year, so unlikely.
Being a mercenary for (((them))) would make me a cunt. So no.

Do you guys have public libraries? Those usually have computers.

Not him but I let my life go to shit when I was younger because I was a kid and didn't know any better or have any one to teach my right or wrong, no role models or any positive influences in my life, lots of negative. Only very recently have I been able to turn my life around and only just. But with all the problems I have my actions might not be enough and it could all come apart at any time. And when I say it could all come apart I don't mean how we are all subject to circumstance but for people like me who are even more fucked up.

Best post

Look into being a certified phlebotomist. It's not the most glamorous job but it's a 9-week course that cost around 1-1.3k and pays $15 an hour.

You wouldnt be a mercenary for (((them))). The army reserve can't force you to deploy, its by volounteer only.

NEETs everyone,look at this canada cuck and laugh as he starves to death because he's to much of a self centered shitter to serve in the military.

>No. Homeless until the end of this year. Nothing will change that.
why dont you expand on your story instead of shitposting with easy 3 word answers

How is this related to politics at all? Mods? Should have deleted this thread as soon as it came up.