Why are Somali girls so much better than white girls?

Why are Somali girls so much better than white girls?

literally posting a nigger playing niggerball.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

no..

you must lived a sheltered life to never seen a girl dribble a basketball or play sports with some guys for a minute. I see nothing unique here, although it was probably a fun time for everyone involved

travelling

>Somalian girl

Implying that somalians are human

I guess you could call that 'radical Islam'

>implies niggerball degeneracy has any value

Was she going all the way to Ecuador with that traveling?

/thread

they all just get out of her way like they're afraid she'll explode

Lol. I think it's only 4 steps. Pretty good by nig standards. But yeah. Literally a black girl in a burqa

when has the world radical ever been used to describe any part of basketball. i don't think it has.
have you ever gone outside?

anal

They smell and act like canadians. Also known as niggers. Gay niggers. Just disgusting.

>not grabbing her hijab

Would stop her in her tracks for sure

>3 step layup
thats not even a legal play.

Carlos... you have to go back.

Bait threads are getting too esoteric for me desu

>pro-nigger thread turns into niggerball spectating

>0 defense whatsoever

pathetic.

What's funny about Somali's is that they are Muslim but Arab Muslims hate them. At least in my community I know they usually never mingle with Muslim families and most people tell me that they don't want to be seen around them. They go to the same Mosques but Somali's largely stay in their own little groups

They all just let her get the goal because they didn't want to activate her bomb vest.

see

Somalis girls are better at bball becuase when they run they aren't slowed down by the friction of labia between their legs.

lol

kek

Shut up roach. How many terror attacks have your people stopped today? Africans > Turks

Absolutely hareem !

>you must lived a sheltered life to never seen a girl dribble
tru dat

Minnesota is fucked. I went to their cities for press conferences and holy fuck...Somalians everywhere. Why not Ethiopians and Etrieans, as least their women are top tier