SHAREBLUE

How much are shareblue shills paid?
There seems to be a lot of you fucking morons on Sup Forums

probably a good deal, lots of Jew money floating around and (((they))) are terrified about the fact that they're losing their grasp on the spread of information. Even the Jews are falling into a sunken cost fallacy.

>implying people get paid to laugh at the moron clown that is Trump
Laughin' never cost nothin' newfriend

am I paying you right now with this (you)?
honest question

I browse reddit and get called a shill. The only shills on here are anti Trump and then claim they are "oldfags"

It's a bunch of bullshit but they do get paid.

People don't get paid to make fun of the most autistic community of the internet. People do it for free

I get paid 0.50 cents a shit post but I'm a senior level member with a bachelors in media culture

I get $10 a post because I'm one of Brock's favorites. The inner circle all likes to get together and laugh at the fags posting their asses off for .02 cents.

Not all anti-trump sentiment here is Shariablue, but a lot of it is.

Theyre here for sure. Apparently tensions are high in the office because people are sick of attacking ANYTHING that leans right wing. Part of the staff got doxxed and I saved an image of it. Ill try to find it.

Truth is they dont give too much of a shit about Sup Forums as we're onto them. They really care about reddit and faceboook.

Why would they even need to be here when there are plenty of slide threads created for free by morons like you?

What is shareblue?

Someone give me a quick rundown

-$1

How did it feel to hear Trump say relations with Russia are at an all time low?

The support for Trump is from all the newfags. Sup Forums that are 25+ years old on average aren't supporters because they're old enough to see what a fucktard he is.

Sup Forums only jumped onto the Trump train originally because he retweeted some Pepe's and said some edgy shit on building a wall and stopping muslims. Somehow he got turned into the savior of the USA but I don't know how much clearer he can make it that he's sided with establishment GOP over Bannon and anything close to ethnic nationalism.

I don't particularly care, I'm Australian and I don't give a fuck about the USA. If you really want your schools and healthcare defunded so you can put another $50b on your bloated military then who am I to tell you how much of a fucking retard you are?

A liberal "fact checking" organization that pays its employees to spread left wing propaganda by pretending to be normal posters online.

A bogeyman on Sup Forums which is an umbrella term with no meaning which labels anyone who posts against the hive mind of r/the Donald

It's not so much the anti-trump posts but the insane amount of shit anime and "wuts some pol approved ____" threads.

>google
or lurk more faggot.
The quick rundown/gestalt meme was fun but it's made newfags lazy.

>Sup Forumslution encounters opinion contrary to their own beliefs
>too autistic to understand they're being made fun of
>naturally conclude people are being paid to sway their [irrelevant] political beliefs

How's it feel to be a globalist whore?

>How much are shareblue shills paid?
Why are you craven turd-for-brains always so terrified of shareblue?

Why do you have hot streams of piss running down your harily-but-girly legs every time shareblue is mentioned?

So you mean slide threads that derail actual discussion?

ShareBlue here, I pay $169.99 for TV phone and Internet to shill you here.

Hillary secretly pays our bill because the election isn't over.

yeah on social medias that actually matter like facebook and twitter. They aren't going to waste their time sending anyone into this cesspool of autism

How does it feel to be a gullible faggot who falls for the shittiest of larpers?

the day you want the horsefuckers back

They, like the protesters can get sent to prison if they talk about it.
But it's more likely that they will get into a """car accident"""" or """overdose""" if they have a history of drug use, really is the best way to kill someone of you think about it.
Give them drugs as part of there payment and if they fuck up just give them a really concentrated dose, when there found dead they find drugs in there system and call it an OD because it was, case closed.

how to I apply for a shareblue position? I need a job.

Anything that hasn't been said on r/the_donald

thats what Im saying. Shareblue people have defected and done AMAs here before and they all admit that Sup Forums is not really a top priority. They dont gain much from posting here.

I'm still here, just not posting horse pussy as often

Maybe there are just a lot of fucking morons on pol and they aren't paid by anyone you fucking retard.

Craigslist advertise yourself as willing to shill for money. Post your dick so they know it's legit.

Not sure about SB, but here's a CTR ad.

I wonder if shareblue employees know they're the bad guys?

you can't piss on our legs and tell us it's raining. there's obviously constant shilling here.

Not much, most of them are virgin nerd faggots who are kept in some horrible office with no windows ventilation.
Sad!

Roughly the same the the_donald shills are paid

>I'm one of Brock's favorites.

are you an attractive male

REDDIT!!!!!!!! FUCK OFF KIKE

I wish I got paid when I make b8 threads, these ctr fellas have got a good thing going

>laughin'
>nothin'

nobody talks like that on here, shill

This

This!

some are shareblue. some are just trans black men searching for meaning in their lives.

>a bachelors in media culture

Zerlina?

This.
shareblue is nothing but a boogeyman brought over by redditors that worship Trump like a fucking jewish god.
>don't dare critsize president trump goy or you're a LIBERAL SHAREBLUE CTR [insert boogeyman here] SHILL!
>turn the middleeast into a glass crater XD fuck mudslime terrorists thats why we need to bomb secular arab dictators
>israel is fucking BASED thats why we should pursue israeli interests in the middle east
>wtf is a quagmire? like the guy from family guy XD
>LOL LOOK AT UR FLAG opinion discarded btfo
I'm really sick of these flag-roleplaying kowtowing t_d faggots with no integrity or any consistent beliefs. Most people supported Trump because of his ideals and policies, while he's generally an unlikeable person most rational individuals can see the benefit of having somebody who agrees with you in office. On the other hand redditors formed a cult of personality around BASED TRUMP and will support anything he does or says despite it going against his campaign promises.

he's making a Simpsons reference

Keep in mind it's also various subreddits focused on subversion tactics like they deploy on reddit.

I don't know how long it'll take them before they realize they're pissing in an ocean of piss.

Constant, sure.

The Volume however, not as high as we probably think it is. There has been a lot of dissent here lately, but that doesnt mean its the work of shills. A lot of bullshit has been happening as of late

>unlikeable person
why? he's funny, personable, and correct.

Dude now youre trying to hard.

>0.02 has been deposited

the volume is loud as fuck from where I am

>they're pissing in an ocean of piss.

except shill posting was a problem before syria.

>>I'm a share blue shill making 120k a year
'8"
inch cock
>>etc.

>Not getting paid to shitpost.
You're the one getting the short end of the stick, OP not the shareblue shills.

Also, we don't disagree with you and call you a retarded faggot because we are paid, we do it because your posts are fucking retarded and you're a faggot.

Haha you tell em Sheklestein!

Reddit just leave
Everybody here has the right to shit talk 'le god emperor' and all the shit he has backpedaled on
niggerfaggots

>only 4 (you)s
You must be disappointed

So is it like CTR? They hire people to go online and be a paid presence?

or is it not really an organization with stated labels and objectives?

your a faggot

Tumblr just leave.

>the shittiest of larpers

Clearly Alex is the greatest and most influential larper of all time.

much like islam, the shills and trolls now make up a majority of pol's space and is crushing the indigenous dwellers.

0.02 shekels per post

>little trumpkin needs a safe space