Alabama Senate votes to allow church to form police dept

Alabama Senate votes to allow church to form police dept.

wbrc.com/story/35126003/alabama-senate-oks-church-police-bill

As an atheist I almost shit myself when I read this

good. crusades now.

Good.

Great.

Jews and Muslims get to field their own police forces in their communities to protect jews and muslims and enforce jewish and islamic law; it's about time God-fearin' black church-goers get to field their own Christian police force instead of relying on RACISS ASS WHITE CRACKAS INNA POPO

>Atheist
>In Alabama
Liar

lel

Hope it winds up setting a good example, or at least pissing of Jews.

Birmingham here.

Fuck briarwood.

These fucking jesus freaks just want to extort money from people driving near their (((church)))

>Church police

What kind? Methodist? Baptist? Evangelicals?

Presbyterian.

>fucking jesus

Taking the Lord's name in vain.

That's a $500 fine you profligate scum.

Rot.

YESSSS

DEUS VULLLT

Oh it's Briarwood? What's wrong with the Hoover/Spain Park/whatever police? It's npt like it's a dangerous area near there.

>Spain park
>Spain
Inquisition confirmed.
>this triggers the godless heathen heretic scum
Lel

DEUS VULT!

I live close to Briarwood. It's its own little community in between two cities. These two cities fuck around for you to call the other city in case of an emergency. I was redirected times for an emergency call, once. They need a police force. I'm glad they got one.

*four times

ALABAMA CHRISTIAN EMPIRE WHEN???
DUES VULT!!
ALABAMA TEMPLARS SOON!!

I dunno op. Maybe 8 years of Obama forcing them to eat gay cake has made them really think. Made them reflect on do unto others you know? kek j/k

Spain Park just needs to be its own community seperate from Hoover and with its own police force

They just want to write tickets.

Also Hoover cops are assholes.

I can't wait to start my own sharia patrol ;^)

Yeah, whats up with those signs telling you to call such and such ambulance / emergency service on the side of the road?

as an atheist i would be OK with this is they enforced White Supremacy under the guise of Religion (like hitler and the Catholic church)

Unfortunately Christianity has been so poisoned by the Zionist kikes that a "religious police" would probably force all the White women to marry outside of their race or some shit.

Some kikes will shut it down.

Homoatheists btfo

GOD WILLING WE WILL ESTABLISH THE CHRISTIAN STATE DEUS WULT

Good. Protect Christians and non-belivers from Muslim youth gangs.