Looks like we were wrong. Assad is an evil person

Looks like we were wrong. Assad is an evil person.

Other urls found in this thread:

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/140337-170317-following-rocket-sirens-two-loud-blast-audible-in-jerusalem-area
timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> cnn is real news goys

Third thread I've entered here. Hi Agent number one. Sky sure is red and republican today. You got that right agent number two. ASSERD BTFO

CNN and US intelligence is real, they said Iraq had weapons of mass production and they were righ-

That child looks like he's ODing!

i24news.tv/en/news/israel/diplomacy-defense/140337-170317-following-rocket-sirens-two-loud-blast-audible-in-jerusalem-area

timesofisrael.com/syria-threatens-to-fire-scud-missiles-at-israel-report/

Israel bombs targets inside of Syria, Syrian government finally gets fed up and threatens to shoot Scuds back into Israel if they keep carrying out airstrikes.
Gas attack happens shortly after. Either the Syrian government doing it themselves to make a point that they are still armed (Scuds carrying sarin gas is their WMD to Israel's nukes), or it's done as a false flag to turn the US against Assad.

>when dat Sarin hits you hard

> "US Official" aka "Anonymous Sources"
> CNN
> Propaganda Heartstring pulling Image

They are not even trying anymore with how obvious they are with this shit.

It's WMD's + Incubator Baby's + the 2013 Chemical incident...

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>CNN

>"experts"

styx on his live stream 6 hours ago was just talking about how the Ivanka convincing her dad story was probably bullshit and she was privy to some information

guys on point about a lot of things

He gassed Iranians and Kurds. Why didn't he let inspectors in if he didn't have wmd?

Or it's some Syrian officer doing it on his own after losing men to ISIS. Assad has pretty good control of his army, but it's not 100%

>weapons of mass production

>Able to know about Syrian moves
>Unable to find Al-Baghdadi

Sure

US OFFICIALS TELL CNN?

FAKE FUCKING NEWS I ONLY BELIEVE 17 INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES

But I thought the Syrians had these weapons for years and years and gassed their own people every few months, why would they need "experts" to explain it to them?

the man is a saint. Bless Assad!

assad in his consumate wisdom prevented the CIA led sarin gas attack on his country from claiming more than a dozen lives
truly, assad is a great man and the american deep state got cucked so hard that even CNN had to admit it

>CNN suddenly on the Trump Train cause he attacked Israel's enemy
Who owns mainstream media? Was
Hitler right about them?

>post yfw he doesn't build a wall

>Or it's some CIA asset doing it on his own after losing men to ISIS. CIA has pretty good control of it's armies, but it's never 100%

ftfy

No the CIA involvement was a false flag. It was the Syrian Army and air force with some level of consent from the Russians

>CNN
>ever been correct ever

Oh good. I was certain that they wouldn't be able to come up with baseless claims to support the other baseless claims that the support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims that support the other baseless claims.

>we have proof.
>we won't show you the proof.
Really made me think.

We must seize the memes of production

I don't believe anything CNN writes or says and I never will. The only thing CNN and co are good for is to see what the latest corporate oligarchical talking points memo printout says

All it would take to clear up doubt is a plausible motive... too bad nobody can supply one.