Students fear new Chick-fil-A will create unsafe space on campus

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/apr/11/students-fear-new-chick-fil-will-create-unsafe-spa/

Students at Duquesne University are petitioning their school to reconsider a plan to bring Chick-fil-A to campus, arguing the fast-food restaurant’s support for traditional marriage would create an unsafe environment for gay students.

Rachel Coury, president of the Duquesne gay-straight alliance, said she fears Chick-fil-A will roll back efforts to create a safe environment for gay students on campus.

“I’ve tried very hard within the last semester and a half to promote this safe environment for the LGBTQ+ community,” Ms. Coury told The Duke. “So I fear that with the Chick-fil-A … maybe people will feel that safe place is at risk.”

Oh fuck me this faggotry is happening near me.

This place is going down the shitter but quick.

Its..

A fucking..

Restaurant

Relevant

Duquesne University of the Holy Spirit is a private Catholic university.

yeah oh well.

>gay-straight alliance
>Catholic School

Purge the Heretics when?

it's garbage food no one should eat anyway, but that's stupid

manipulating laws so people are 'safe' and 'civil' is just another means through which to quell dissent and socially engineer the populous. I hope at least one gay bro or dike sees this thread and realizes that people are able to legally disagree with your deviant lifestyle and that at no time are you guaranteed safety as a result. Maybe if you weren't so obsessed with telling everyone you pack the shit, it would be a non-issue.

See what happened, Sup Forums, we gave the women, faggots and minorities equal rights, and then they got bored...

Grrrrr, give me something to be offended about. Oh, and also donate to my gofundme for a giant, cardboard vagina to parade around with...

All of you can fuck right off with that shit.

i'm bi and wrote this so...

So then don't eat Jesuschicken, you faggot.

>Implying it's the women, faggots and minorities who come up with these SJW ideas and not the kids of white rich parents

Roman Catholics vote majority democrat, and a majority of them are leftists.
Their school systems emit degenerates and LGBT like the plague.
The only Duquesne graduate I ever ran into was a lesbian with a kid she tricked a christian adoption agency into letting her adopt.
Fuck Roman Catholics.

Well I'm a 'cis ' male virgin and don't feel the need to utilize identity politics to determine where i buy my chicken from. The LGBT community should watch a few favors farming videos to see where places like dick-fil-a get their chicken from. Then they can compare their need for safe spaces with all the animals raised in inhumane conditions that are slaughtered every day for their food source. How's that for checking your privilege, bitches....

Factory farming**

BUY JESUS CHICKEN FAGGOT OR YOU'RE GOING TO HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY

How bout you eat my ass, shitlord.

Also, steak>chicken

Same here. I'm gonna be right by there tomorrow as a matter of fact.

>Well I'm a 'cis ' male virgin and don't feel the need to utilize identity politics to determine where i buy my chicken from.
Really? I identify as a Christian chicken sandwich and I'm ready to play the left's game for my people. Breading and oil.

i just said i don't give a shit where you eat or if a place like that is on a campus

fast food is unhealthy garbage regardless though so in that sense it's better to not eat it, but i don't care if you want to eat shit food

you're talking to me as if i didn't say banning it from campus on those grounds was stupid

i don't feel unsafe just because fat people want to eat slop

Okay, that was kekable..

Fuck you.

The bible says homos are bad, Chick-Fil-A launches gay hate campaign

The bible says pork is prohibited, Chick-Fil-A sells sausage biscuits.

Not to them, to them its the physical embodiement of homophobia & brings an invisible antifaggotry barrier which the lgbtqs cannot cross.

To sane people it brings tasty chicken

>arguing the fast-food restaurant’s support for traditional marriage would create an unsafe environment for gay students.

The restaurant creates an "unsafe environment" because its founder has an opinion you don't like? Yeah, I'm having a hard time buying that one.

How many times can these kids cry wolf before they get eaten?

people like to pick and choose their bullshit morals from their fictional book, on the bright side they don't believe all of it

Can we just kill all the faggots already. Hitler was right.

>120860180
Hate chicken is best chicken. I would have ate at one every day if they had one on campus.

this is probably mostly ugly, fat, straight white women who want to bitch on someone else's behalf not the lgbt community

Im Not arguing with you, although it may have come off that way. I'm more or less just ranting and blowing off steam. Also, having avenues for convenient, overly processed garbage like that is part if the reason these sjw turds can complain about their brights being infringed on, 100 years ago, they would only have chicken as a luxury and would be too busy working a labor intensive job while figuring out where their next meal was going to come from. These people need a little difficulty in their lives to put things in perspective.

CHICK-FIL-A DEATH SQUADS WHEN?????

pls laugh......

jesus christ you're afraid of a fucking fast food joint
LGBT people in general need to learn to loudly detach themselves from these people, this is just fucking embarrassing.

It's a mainstream opinion at that. It's not like he's saying he wants to put gays into concentration camps.

If anything this will just make people hate gays more lmao. Do these people think anything through except taking dick in the ass and eating box?

Every time I ask about safe spaces on a college campus people always say it isn't a hugfest, but a place where people can speak in civil discussion.

The catch is that saying "trans people are mentally disabled," among other things, is a personal attack, apparently.

Nuke universities

Why can't they just not eat there if it's a big deal? People wouldn't feel the need to lash back out at gays if they weren't so noisy and (((micro-aggress))) if they just accepted the fact that most people don't care, and some people don't like them. Instead they take every act not in blind acceptance of their (((super progressive and intelligent ideals))) as hostility and paint over it with a new buzzword every month.

honestly this they probably wouldn't be working, they'd just be nagging some sorry guy whose only escape is work

Their latest advertising campaign was the following slogan;

" Our pickles don't touch and neither should yours."

Maybe the biblical stuff serves as a rationalization and a filler argument to justify their natural feelings of contempt towards fags.

So the gay students are so fragile in their positions that eating at a restaurant is going to harm them in someway?

Gay's really have no future if this sort of thing causes them trauma.

Faggots have been protesting for literally years now because the CEO made a donation to a group that supports non-fagual marriage.

They stopped making those donations due to pressure from faggot-groups. After they stopped doing what faggots kept protesting about the faggots just kept protesting and keep protesting.

This is why you never attempt to appease the Social Justice Jew. It gets you nothing. They will never be happy.

Personally I've been writing letters to them asking them to please reverse their decision and start supporting anti-faggot groups again just to spite these dicksucking cunts.

If they're going to protest anyway why not keep doing what they're protesting about anyway?

Fuck faggots, fuck kikes, and fuck thems good chicken sammiches.

Glorious

>safe
>unsafe
What do these terms even mean in this context ?!?

so they stopped and it's still a problem? well shit... this just got dumber

Meat between buns. How is this not lbgtq friendly?

>Rachel Coury, president of the Duquesne gay-straight alliance

is that a paid position at the school?

if so, this is why your tuition is so high, kids

i'm pretty sure they mean normal public places and places where someone might cry if anyone says anything

Don't think I could have survived college without the on campus chick fil a. I ate that shit at least 4 times a week.

yeah, I went to a Jesuit college and still got temporarily blue pilled. its over, the leftists control all of higher education

>The bible says pork is prohibited, Chick-Fil-A sells sausage biscuits.

The Jew book written in laws for other Jews, you Atheist+ fedora-tipping kike-worshipping Reddit faggot.

>Mark 7:17-23

safe: not Sup Forums

unsafe: Sup Forums

More or less. It's frankly been rather an unexpectedly embarrassing year for academia here.

I know exactly how these kids think because I used to think that way as well. Fighting for homosexuality against the big bad bigots gives them little butterflies in their stomachs. ooh, I'm so radical and different than I was in my white trash town! I'm so educated and sophisticated now!

How about these LGBT+ pussies just grow the fuck up and deal with It? Don't like it? DON'T FUCKING EAT IT!

>milk is racist
>chicken sandwiches are micro aggression
we deserve ww3 and to be bathed in nukes 2bh

>Duquesne University

That sounds like a university swarming with niggers

I was at Auburn University when that shit went down. The line was backed up all the way to Gay Street.

>The bible says homos are bad, Chick-Fil-A launches gay hate campaign

Homosexuality is even worse now compared to biblical days bc diseases like HIV and AIDS spread by its practice weren't around then

>The bible says pork is prohibited, Chick-Fil-A sells sausage biscuits.

everyone but stupid muslims understands that pork is fine if cooked properly. trichinosis is virtually eradicated now anyway

Well are they wrong? Since lets say the fast food place does nothing wrong and is totally professional and business like in all their dealings with the people and the place.

Now lets take that for granted. So what would there be to stop a bunch of dumb edgy assholes with no other goal than to upset people to go to the restaurant and just be a bunch of lame and faggy obnoxious cunts? Cause even now im betting that at least some of you would have the idea of doing just that if that place opened up to try to rub some sort of faux superiority by giving a corporation money and rubbing it in peoples faces that you did.

Like the fast food chain can do all it can and even go a bit above and beyond to accommodate the queeros but that aint going to stop some other just as lame and faggy people from trying to shit up and ruin others time for the sake of some attention.

So i would say yeah the restaurant could attract a bunch of lame ass loser cunts and if anything that would be the actual thing to worry about than the place just being allowed to sell their shitty sandwiches.

The CEO was making donations long before anyone cared. Then he talked about how he felt about gay marriage in an interview, and people freaked.

He stopped donating. He died not long after that. A few people still think the company is a hive of homophobia, though most never really gave a shit in the first place.

>not knowing the difference between old law and the new testament
tip harder you fucking faggot

Kek

It's even sadder of how much trouble they've caused them over literally nothing. Chick-fill-a is a christian ran business the guy is upfront about this, so it was no surprise to anyone when he said he believes in traditional marriages. The guy isn't refusing service to anyone or hating anyone. Fags are the worst.
> Less cause this restaurant a bunch of bad publicity and troll the employees that work there
> Why?
> Their owner thinks there's something wrong with us! So we solve this by attacking them relentlessly and hoping they go out of business.

It's a French word. Fort Duquense used to be a major output as the French were exploring the New World. Later none other than George Washington was involved in taking it over and turning it into Fort Pitt, in honor of William Pitt the Younger (famous PM of England).

This lead to the Borough of Pittsburgh, now known as Pittsburgh.

You gotta be fucking kidding.

Nope...liberal faggots

That's it. I'm getting chik fil a for lunch and dinner tomorrow because of this.

To be fair the French are basically niggers now

so they're bitching over even less than they think they are, that's embarrassing

i'm bi, but i don't eat fast food so i don't pay attention to shit like this

though honestly even if he was still donating people who care could just not eat there

i know the difference, and honestly it doesn't make a work of fiction more real or the morals more worthwhile; people still pick and choose

it's all just a way to control people anyway, all abrahamic faiths are literally destroying the world so really it's a worthless distinction

Thanks for reminding me of that video some guy made of himself berating a drive-thru employee. If I remember correctly he made himself unemployable almost everywhere because of that.

heres some (you)s

A lot of the ones I've been to are also filled with liberals beloved minorities too. You can't please these people it's best to just ignore them

Does vagina feel better than butthole?the one bi dude I knew said pussy feels nicer.

Holy shit, never thought I'd see a topic on Sup Forums about the trash school I went to.

This, it didn't mean anything. Same degeneracy as any school.

fuck this gay earth seriously i hate these retards breathe the same air i do

Haven't eaten at Chick-fil-a but plan to go for the first time this weekend.

Any recommendations about their menu?

well i think people should know if money they spend is being donated somewhere so they can make choices about where they take their business, but past that it's stupid and it's really easy to just not eat somewhere

if the existence of a fast food place makes someone feel unsafe they just can't deal with reality and probably would be better off being a shut in than going out in public and inconveniencing everyone with bullshit

it's not the entire lgbt community btw, i'm bi and think the sjw shit needs to stop they get way too worked up and are only detrimental to the causes they believe in

The spicy chicken sandwhich is usually my go to. Oh and get the chikfila sauce shit is bomb

I usually wind up going for one of the wraps. The lettuce is usually above-average fresh for fast food, and the spicy version hits a decent flavor and texture balance.

Honestly, you can't really go wrong with much they serve.

Spicy or regular chicken sandwich is my go-to meal. And lots of those waffle fries.

they both feel good, pussy is more convenient, but you can try both with a woman if you're curious

I posted some guns n burgers. Fun threads.

>arguing the fast-food restaurant’s support for traditional marriage would create an unsafe environment for gay students

This generation is literally mentally ill. Nothing short of another world war will fix these freaks.

That isn't a sausage, nor is it a biscuit.

Wake up sheeple

normal spicy chicken for sure. The one without the lettuce.

Old testament doesnt count faggot

neither does the new one

>INDIVISIBLE GUIDE: LEFTIST ORGANIZATION TRAINING PEOPLE TO DISRUPT AND HARASS GET IN HERE
>founded by (((EZRA LEVIN))) and (((LEAH GREENBERG))) former democratic staffers

www.indivisibleguide.com

What ethnicity are these Catholics though? Mexican, Irish, Italian? I wonder what that stat would like

so your a 16 year old teenager who came out on facebook?

30, been in an open same sex ltr since i was in hs, i just don't give a shit about where people eat their garbage

Yeah I can kind of agree on that. Most of them vote left because most are spics or rich old white folks that don't live near minorities. The rest of us honest working Americans (being of any race really so long as we fully hold conservative values) really want a restructuring of this cucked and child-fucking religion.

never actually did the coming out thing btw, didn't see a point, been living together for most of our relationship and were clearly a couple

if people couldn't figure that shit out they were fucking stupid, why bother with weird awkward annoucements?

I dunno how being bi in America is viewed but literally only attention seeking highschoolers do it in aus and it appears I was right, you just never grew out of it.

Whoa, I'm at Auburn RIGHT NOW

votes don't matter, they're just a pacification and division tool that creates scapegoats out of the "winning" side when things go wrong, make people feel like their voice matters (it doesn't), and gives people a team to feel like they're a part of so they can get pissed off at each other

the government remains largely the same regardless, the same agendas get played out (shit like wars, militarization of the cops, surveillance and privacy loss etc) but people feel like they can make a difference every 4 years even though only minor things get changed

it's all fucking stupid

Oh alright ignore my Shitpost then.

I'm a bit biased every bi I have ever known is retarded.

based chicfila ftw

i like men and women, not sure how that's attention seeking, am i supposed to care what someone is one way or another if they're attractive and i can have sex regardless?

>The bible says homos are bad, Chick-Fil-A launches gay hate campaign

"After he had left the crowd and entered the house, his disciples asked him about this parable. 18 “Are you so dull?” he asked. “Don’t you see that nothing that enters a person from the outside can defile them? 19 For it doesn’t go into their heart but into their stomach, and then out of the body.” (In saying this, Jesus declared all foods clean.)

it's cool, a lot of people who are retarded about it are either young or come from a place where they were really repressed so they make a show out of it

i don't see a point in coming out though, if people can't tell based on who you're spending your time with then you're probably not in a worthwhile relationship anyway and there's no point

i really don't see a point in sitting down with family and announcing that you like taking it up the ass

Only if you only care about getting your jollies off and don't care that most people find what you do abhorrent