Muslim: WE WUZ PEACEFUL N SHIET

Muslim: WE WUZ PEACEFUL N SHIET

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Medina
dailymotion.com/video/x2ewzp3_the-message-full-movie-in-english_shortfilms
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LOOL Is that cunt muslim???

This has to be shopped. I refuse to believe it is not.

>murdering and enslaving millions in your name is "protecting"

Ok, where is the proof?

>someone in the world will unironically agree with this opinion

>we're going to protect those minorities
>and they're going to pay for it
t. Trum... I mean, Mohammad

>convert, pay the religious freedom tax, or die
>protected

lol okay dr. dummy

>protecting them from pain so he kills them quiclkly

>muhammad's story is literally returning to mecca and destroying all the smaller religions idols and slaughtering them

... LOL?

>i'm not versed in history at all and can make up facts to prove my retarded beliefs

It's like you guys enjoy being fucking retarded. Muhammad led like two campaigns and they were both in defense of Islam. All the conquering happened after he died. At least get your facts straight if you are going to talk shit. You're no better than libtards

read a fucking book nigger

Muhammad came to the city of Yathrib as a helpless refugee, insinuated himself into its government with pretty talk, consolidated power, and ruthlessly slaughtered every last citizen who would not convert, especially the minorities. Then he used Yathrib as a base to retake Mecca, his hometown. This is the central story of Islam and what is personally recreated by every Muslim at the Hajj.
Tldr
>Pretend to be a vulnerable refugee,
>take over,
>impose Islam.

If by protecting you mean he murdered them, enslaved them, raped their women, raped their children and then strong-armed them into paying Tribute for the privileged of not getting more rape and death afterwards then yes Dr. Craig Cucksidine he was a "protector"

>Force pagans, intellectuals and atheists to convert or die
>Jews and Christians have to pay a special tax and become second class citizens
>Muhammad enslaved entire cities and kept the lion's share of the booty for himself
Yeah sounds like a swell guy. He was a charlatan politician, not a religious prophet.

So you're telling me that we should kill all the muslims now because they're not following 'true' peaceful islam anyway? Sounds good to me

Why does a religion sanctioned by the Creator of the universe have to be protected by mere humans? Shouldn't God be able to enforce his will on everyone without need of warfare?And any religion that spreads mainly by the sword and torch is probably not all that good to begin with. Any real faith is born of the soul, under duress anyone is able to believe in anything just to make the threat go away.

he's talking about
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constitution_of_Medina

*cringes*

>Turk Roaching Intensifies

*cringes*
go read a book you fucking ret-
>american flag
oh wait never mind, reading is haram your culture i forgot.

in your culture*

islam was spread without warfare. Indonesia wasnt conquered, the mongols werent conquered, northwest china wasnt conquered.

>Be me, moderate muslim in my muslim country
>WE WUZ DESERT PRINCES N SHIET
>Pray to Allah every day son
>Curse the degenerate west
>One day group of people attacking my town
>Oh shiet, they muslim
>Me, "wtf man im muslim too"
>Them, "Yeah but we MORE muslim"
>Me, "oh shiiiiet, they MORE muslim"
>#fuckingslaughter
>Get totally BTFO out of my own country by my own religion
>#religionofpeace
>Get on a fucking raft or some shit
>WEZ GONNA GTFO
>Leave friends, family behind because fuck them this cointry sux anyways
>Float around and shiet
>Last women got raped and ate 2 days ago, all out of women and children
>fuuuuuuuuck its hot
>Mother fuckers all around me smell like shit
>People touch me at night
>Fuck it, i touch them too
>Everyday gotta fight to edge of raft to shit.
>Bigger boat comes by
> AWWW SHIIET HELP
>Wave my arms around like deranged monkey person
>Everyone goes ape shit, people climbimg on top of people
>lol we broke the boat they gotta save us now
>Climb on board of bigger boat.
>They give me blanket and hot cocoa
>I smirk, wez muslim conqourers

kys roach
not religion of peace

>Ameri-Cucks actually believe this shit

wew lad, how bad is your education system. spend less money on dropping bombs on yemen for the the saudis and spend more money on your schools.

>hmm, need some PC brownie points. Where should I look?
>I know! Up my ass!

Probably. He blocked me for posting these.

He didn't like it.

>ahmed and abdul want to believe their prophet didn't kill a woman's family and then had sex with her

Top quality content.

(Incidentally, what Muhammad did should be as relevant as what Genghis Khan did but because of your endemic stupidity we're forced to care.)

The Mongols didn't give a fuck about religion in general, though Islam suited their warlike culture that is true. Indonesia and the Uyghur's, fair enough. But that brand of Islam was also partially assimilated into the native culture. As soon as you hit the arab/african brand of Islam (IE, the majority of its adherents) then you also find the brutality that is native to the religion.

In just a few centuries it spread from the arabian peninsula to most of the Spain in the west and to Persia in the west, taking all the southeastern and southern mediterranean with it. The core of its territory and the one that is most relevant to us was conquered, not freely converted. The middle-east had been a bastion of antique learning, and while the arabs did translate Greek and Persian documents, it all amounted to nothing in the end. Arab philosophers were eventually weeded out by fanatical rulers and the region has since then been a cesspit of superstition and has not moved an inch in either direction.

>invade countries with larger populations
>"i'm protecting my minorites against you infidels"

in the east*

Muhammad protected Jews in Medina as well as Christians. Look up the covenant of Muhammad

The Jews of Medina got the shit protected out of them.

Also they have to pay the Jizya, a tax for not being Muslim..

One of the holiest images in Islam is the Scimitar, usually based on the Saif Ul-Alo, or one of the many other scimitars owned by Muhammad/His followers, which was used in the taking over of Mecca.

Hell, "Islam spread by the sword" is one of the most common phrases when regarding early Islamic History.

I'm not really the type to bash on a religion, or any of the followers (as long as they hold modernized religious views) but ignoring what actually happened in the past is wrong.

How does it feel to be a moor rapebaby?

He didn't kill her family, he never did any of that tf you on, his last wife was aisha, he had no one else.

He conquered arabia cause of musailamah, a false prophet in the south (near dubai).

>was conquered, not freely converted.

Its had to be conquered, The byzantines wanted to conquer mecca to secure trade, the sassanids also wanted mecca for the same reason. so he defeated persia, and then the romans.

Spain was conquered because jews there sent a letter to Tariq saying they were being persecuted by the visigoths. so Tariq and the boys set sail for spain, he turned around burned the ships, and the rock he was near was named Jabbar-Ul-Tariq, Rock of tariq, Gibraltar.

Muslim spain, was spain best period, spain was the most educated and healthiest place in europe BECAUSE of islam.

Dude theres a reason for it all, do you know how muslims were treated back then? like a weak bunch of cucks, cause back then muhammad said, "peace only" so they were buddhists basically, until the pagans kept doing shit to them, torturing them, raping them, killing them and finally takign their posessions, Hamza said to muhammad "We have to fight!, theyre taking everything from us" so muhammad agreed, to fight back.

Thats why he conquered. so that no muslim should have to die.

Prophet Muhammad married a 6 year old and fucked her when she was 9, before which he would use her thighs to get himself off.

You're literally lying about history.

lolwut

And I'm not saying his reasons for fighting were poor, but don't paint it as something "peaceful"

If every other country/religion has to admit to their past bloodshed (justified or not) I don't understand why Islam should be given a free pass.

>until the pagans kept doing shit to them
WE WUZ PEACEFUL N SHEEEIT
fuck off sandnigger

FUCKING READ WHAT HAPPENED YOU SUB-SAHARAN FUCKING NIGGER. YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL.

WATCH THIS MOVIE

Stupid american.

It was done in order to secure peace, he just wanted pagan tribes to stop killing muslim merchants and raping muslim women. he had to do something, It was war, but for peace. after he beat them arabia was peaceful for a very long time. no one invaded mecca.

how am i lying about history? every muslim knows muhammads story, thats why we love him. You dont know what he did for us, how hard he fought. He did it for justice. So that men no longer bury their daughters alive etc.

Islam started as a religion of peace, until the pagans forced muhammads hand. If you raped a buddhists wife, and killed his kid infront of him, and then took his money, im pretty sure even he would fight you.

How many wars have been fought for what people believe as peace? You still own up to it.

wow, what a pussy

Is this the Middle East's best period because of Islam?

Islam Unified the middle east and ushered in the golden age. Yes.

But as a double edged sword 1400 years of people fighting against it, and internal conflict are the reason the middle east is broken now.

Not because of islam, Because of division over 1400 years. Not a bad run.

about a billion half-people

How retarded are you?

>people fighting against it
>internal division
>1400 years of this shit

>not because of Islam

Jesus Christ you are self delusional.

1 When the sun is overthrown,
2 And when the stars fall,
3 And when the hills are moved,
4 And when the camels big with young are abandoned,
5 And when the wild beasts are herded together,
6 And when the seas rise,
7 And when souls are reunited,
8 And when the girl-child that was buried alive is asked
9 For what sin she was slain,
10 And when the pages are laid open,
11 And when the sky is torn away,
12 And when hell is lighted,
13 And when the Garden is brought nigh,
14 (Then) every soul will know what it hath made ready.

Just go away, you scum.

Its not because of the religion you idiot, even if the religion was removed people would still fight, you think theyd kiss and dance in circles and itd be all puppies and rainbows?

You're the delusional one.

Didn't they also make those religious minorities pay jizya or they would kill them?

Lol. Islam is shit and it starts horrible shit.

I'm sure all those fathers who honor kill their daughters and men who throw acid in their wives faces would have done that anyhow without islam, right?

Faggot. Your religion is poison.

>pay jizya or they would kill them?

No.
Jizya was imposed on other religious Buildings, and it was their duty to disclose members, and for each member a tax was introduced.

if you refused the tax, you cant go to church. no getting killed. Sure its not nice, but islam Was the state religion.

How would a muslim be treated if he was in rome? you think they wouldnt make him pay tax?

>honor kill their daughters and men who throw acid in their wives faces
Thats not in islam to do you retard. do your research.

Hello Muhammad.

The Indian Rajas conquest, which was by far more deadly than any crusade AND the american colonization combined.

Islam is a religion of opression and intolerance; all abrahamic faiths have this aspect, but not as evident as in islam

Daily reminder prophets armies raped non believer and sold them as sex slaves

daily reminder people raped people. as if it doesnt happen even during modern wars.

And. WAR IS PEACE!
Tell that sand nigger we have all read 1984

Jizya makes sense considering non muslims didnt serve in the army. If you didnt want to be fight to defend the caliphate you were living in then you needed to pay for protection. Some later rulers were pretty unjust with jizya tho but you cant really blame Muhammad directly for the actions of corrupt leaders.

taqiyya nigger

hit the nail on the head, you're a smart leaf.

>abrahamic faiths get to live under economic and political repression
>pagans/polytheists butchered and enslaved

So progressive

Unimportant. Fuck all muslims. You need extinction, you dirty pig.

That is the direct result of Islam. Islam is horrible contradiction evil delusional poisonous shit. Much like so many of its followers.

Leave while you still can, Muhammad

This is flat-out not true.

how retarded can you people get? are you trying to look stupid? you must be trolling i refuse to believe you're actually this dumb.

watch this:

before you splurt nonsense actually know the history behind it.

>That is the direct result of Islam. Islam is horrible contradiction evil delusional poisonous shit. Much like so many of its followers.

Islam United the arabian tribes instead of them all killign eachother. it ended the wars between persians and romans cause they were both defeated and utterly crushed by the Muslims. it brought in a short era of total peace instead of constant in-fighting, but that peace can only last so long, some people wanted to establish themselves as Sultans and not Calphs, Calpihs were democratically elected, Sultans were kings.

Eventually some people rebelled and the caliphate became a shell of itself. it wasnt islam, it was peoples own Greed that did it.

Islam if it stayed united would have conquered the world in another 400 years.

It conquered spain and all of southern france in just 8. and it took spain 800 years to "reconquista" it back.

Go to sleep Achmed. It's early in bongland.

Ah yes but your backwards Sand cult advocates of rape of non believer and for believers it has very strict punishment but makes it impossible to prove it called having your cake and eating it too

You're literally saying that Islam would have conquered the world, how is that peaceful?

Freedom never sleeps, Neither does the religion of peace, burger :^) .

Indians rape people more than anyone pajeet, have you not seen your news the past years? what happened to that woman on a train in delhi? Was it muslims who did it? No.

Pajeets did it. They beat the shit out her and raped her. and the government did nothing.

it would have to conquer the world, say if im turkey and greece attacks me constantly, so i conquer greece to make them stop.

then italy attacks me, so i conquer italy, then germany attacks me etc etc.

ALL WE WANT IS FUCKING PEACE! STOP ATTACKING US. But no one sees that, they keep calling us violent.

>Did nothing
All of them are In jail
>Panjeet
Surprise surprise Muslims commit the most rapes in India they indulge in pedophilia legally and whenever governments tries to change that rule they cry muh oppression I am sensing a pattern
>Most rapes in the world
You know right if you promise a girl to marry and don't follow through that is rape in India then reason for that stat

In response to that image... in an image from Mexico.

reminder that Christianity rules the world

>they were both in defense of Islam.
Is raiding merchant caravans defense of Islam?

Is "striking fear into hearts of unbelievers" defense of Islam?

If that constitutes as "defense of Islam" then we need to eradicate Islam in a swift coup de grace.

Does this man realize there have been other muslim rules since mohammad?

>Is raiding merchant caravans defense of Islam?
Merchant caravans carrying all of the muslism possessions*

Wouldnt you do the same? if someone stole your shit was gonna auction it off in syria what would you do? stick a thump up your ass and wait?

>islam was spread without warfare.
This is what Muhammadans actually believe. Never mind the Battle of Badr or the Muslim conquest of the Persian and Roman Empires. This is what these brainwashed inbred retards tell themselves.

I'm talking about American Protestantism dipshit

>Merchant caravans carrying all of the muslism possessions*
Wrong. The Muslims got some shit confiscated for breaking the rules in Mecca, so they decided to go camp in the desert and rob random trade caravans (and kill the traders).

>mfw Muslim African slave trade was bigger than the Atlantic one but yet niggers suck Muslim cock to this day while being angry at the whites

Like when Muslims beheaded 100 thousand Christian Persians

So peaceful & protective of minorities

oh no the poor Christians! its not like they fought wars against the Muslims at all, Poor innocent Persian Christians ;_; 1 like = 1 prayer

MUH 100,000! Oy vey!

>American Protestantism
so not Christianity? since only catholicisim is the real christianity.

American protestanism what is that anyway? do you worship mc donalds? is your holy trinity the coca cola, mc donalds and subway?

you might aswell be mormons dude, theyre "christians" too

christianity died on this moment

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Council_of_Nicaea

>Its had to be conquered, The byzantines wanted to conquer mecca to secure trade, the sassanids also wanted mecca for the same reason. so he defeated persia, and then the romans.
What the hell is this bullshit. Both Byzantium and the Sassanids suffered from a war against each other that went as long as three decades. Why would they both suddenly just march into the desert after that?

>He did it for justice. So that men no longer bury their daughters alive etc.

Right because raping them and then beheading them for getting raped is much more humane.

Fucking muslims

>Is "striking fear into hearts of unbelievers" defense of Islam?

In times of war, obviously you dumb nigger. No different from the American idea of "shock and awe".

mecca seemed like an easy target, and the trade route would be secured to the gulf of Aden.

Both empires had puppet states, the ghassanids for Rome, and the Lakhmids for Persia.

It was mainly those 2 factions that wanted the trade, not the actual empires.

but obviously when muhammad fought the lakhmids, persia wasnt gonna sit around and entered the war.

Wheres all this raping stuff coming from? Muslim soldiers in muhammads army were given strict orders to not touch the women and children, the old, the sick and those who choose not to fight.

>its not like they fought wars against the Muslims at all
Only in self-defense. I thought your moon god approved of self-defense.

>this post
>average IQ of Pakistan: 84
checks out

You know the Mormons are basically white Muslims, right? Both faiths were created by hucksters trying to get laid more often and center around books full of repurposed Christian material to justify a kind of LARPing as fundamentalist Jews.

Dumb Ameriniggers need to hate people in other countries because they cannot change anything in their own country. Ignore.

Even Saladin said "No women and children will be harmed in jerusalem" when he conquered it.