The shia location seems unreachable

the shia location seems unreachable

this is on the road just left of the other road that lead's to Shia (supposedly) on Sellaniementie

and if there's one on that road too, i highly doubt anyone will want to trek that long ass distance to the cabins

unless you could reach them by sea since all 3 cabins have a road that reaches that body of water to the north

Other urls found in this thread:

alonetogether.kiasma.fi/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If it's anything like here, everyone that lives in the woods nearby and is friends with the forest ranger has a key for those.

What then? Surely you're not advocating someone goes there to give him a wedgie?

he'd probably hear them coming a mile away too, if its truly deserted

Spray painting 'cuck shed' and taking reaction pics would be appropriate imo.
I would watch out though, can only imagine dude is pretty pissed about the hwndu stuff and anticipates the internet fucking with him.

jesus christ its impossible to get the streetview to stay linedup right at the turnoff of the one for shia's supposed cabin

but holy fuck it literally turns to dirt road as soon as you turn in and nothing but trees probably the entire way with just 1 lane of road

FUCKING NOPE

Cars can only get you so far, we need hikinganons

we need a fin and a 4x4, there are not any trespassing laws there

>bring axe
>chop down blockade
>keep driving
wow very unreachable indeed

PICK UP + MOTORBIKE.

Are there any rivers nearby to take a rowboat or float down? That would be some shit

American unfamiliar with the concept of hiking. Why am I not surprised?

what if hes really lost it and hes set a trap to. What are the 1A laws like in finland. hes shittiing that racist word out of his mouth like hes incontinent

go in with a ghillie suit + go pro

It will be fun and you can get a good one for like 50 bucks on amazon

how the fishing on the east coast japbro. must hurt having all the sushimi cooked before you catch it.

fly a drone and drop maga hats and take video and pictures and blast never come down at 3am in the morning while hes sleeping in the cabin

drop stink bombs, pepper spray etc etc

theres lots of pranks you can do to shia le kike

Careful. Hes backed into a corner. Dont get too close. Use drones or armored vehicles.

WE NEED DRONE FOOTAGE

BENIS BROS ASSEMBLE

oh for real?

that last part makes this more doable

yes theres a big body of water to the north but it appears to be all incased by other land, no direct access to the norther atlantic ocean

>vandalizing and destruction of property charges

Better ways to deal with it. We need spurdo rafts and drones

I have a neighbor from Finland. He was telling me about the how Fins use each other's land as free as if it were their own. The way I understand it, there are loose or no trespassing laws in Finland. You can roam, hunt, camp, etc on private land without permission as long as the activity isn't destructive and youre not too close to the owners.

It's almost like hes enjoying the game and picked this country on purpose

THE PLAN
>Find cabin with shia
>Wait till chimeny is smoking and fire is lit
>Drone drop poop in chimney
>Poop burns and stinks out the hut
>Shia rages and drone records Shia raging sounds from the roof
>Shia won't see the drone until it's gone it'l be covered by the roof.

SEND A DRONE

All it needs is someone with a trail-bike, a drone and a MAGA hat. put it on the roof or up somewhere unreachable. If hes going to be there for a month and hes a celebrity retard, hes already going to get cabin fever. If he knows his safe little cabin has been found, he won't be able to relax or sleep, constantly on guard. This could be the final nail in the coffin of his sanity if we play it right. He will almost certainly have surveillance of some kind out there if it has power for the web-feed or whatever.

Drones are pretty loud

This is a good idea drop a bunch of MAGA hats on the roof

why do we have to involve a drone in every single plan

Benis

It's easier and would you rather physically poop in the chimney ?

just transport human by drone to then shit in chimney

I'm assuming a lot of people will be too chickenshit to slug it out with Le Buff in a fight if he catches them. Hell, I'd be up for spray painting a Trump mural on the cabin if someone gets me the airfare.

This man is for the fucking boys.

Be more like this man.

>why do we have to involve a drone in every single plan

We the three letter agencies now.

Just camp out until you can gather the behaviour of the locals.

Someone give me the run down on what's happening

I say dont damage the property. The Finn that rented the place to him isnt responsible for his faggy protest.

> Hell, I'd be up for spray painting a Trump mural on the cabin if someone gets me the airfare.

yfw possibly finally being able to go on a dream vacation to Finland to see the northern light

Dirtbike around the gate you autistic fucks.

lets blair witch project his ass

This

Exactly we want this to be a harmless prank that pisses off Shia and nothing more. We don't want to make our self's look bad in the media by doing something stupid.

eg Poop in chimney

>FUCKING NOPE

>city or suburban cuck

Ain't no one going to fire a round at you unless you come with your own, and the people that live in the sticks are usually the most peaceful.

Poop would be harmless

Give the coordinates to the Russians. They will take care of it.

Do it in marking chalk?

you cucks could always come onto discord to discuss this.

Bang on sticks/trees
Make growling noises
leave "gifts", like stones in a circle on the porch and similar
Flash white lights in the sky

Bigfoot and AYYY LARPing sounds like the funniest

>i highly doubt anyone will want to trek that long ass distance to the cabins

Why is that? I'd do it in a heartbeat and I'm sure someone else would too.

Fuck that shit.

Shia has gone 100% bat shit insane, and 100% bat shit insane are the scariest mother fuckers to tussle with.

Maybe I'd slug it out with pre-capture-the-flag Shia, but not this broken man.

is this nigga just fucking playing a game with us at this point?

Does Shia read these threads?

ths

and this. Don't do degenerate shit. Crime is for niggers.

I think he picked a country with no tresspassing laws on purpose. He might be having more fun than he lets on

Fuck looking bad. I want hilarious.

If the media reports that "Neo-Nazi trolls defecate in Shia's chimney" my sides would lift off into orbit never to be seen again.

>locals seem perpetually drunk and belligerent

I'm not happy till I see poop in that chimney and make sure it lands in the fire , burning poop will reak.

It's a good thing there are so many country bros here, this might be doable

WE STICK TO THE PLAN

GIVE SHIA AN EARLY CHRISTMAS PRESENT

Operation seasons greetings

Dont be such a pussy, close your jaw tight and keep your head down and you won't get hurt too bad. And shia isn't the type to keep beating someone after he won, if he did. If hes about to stop your nuts into mush, tell him hes being recorded

Someone get a drone and attach a phone and play Shadilay while filming Shia.

I think so, he chose a country with no tresspassing laws, you can legally camp on any land in Finland if youre not too close to the owners.
Its practically an invitation

How do we know where the cabin is? Someone spoonfeed me.

protip: don't get into the woods in front of that blockading thing, enter in it about 1 or 2 miles before it in case there are cameras watching you (there probably are)

Rent or loan a bear. Take bear to cabin door. Give honey to Shia.

>take down the beam
Very fucking hard.
See beams like this near our local national park and take them down all the time, don't be a pussy. Do it at night. Why are Euros such fucking pussies.

>rent or loan bear
Fucking kek

Don't forget, poop is a known weakness of his.

There is few to none fin anons that far up north tho.

When finnbros finally make it there tape a spurdo and a pepe to the windows looking in when hes sleeping.

im missing something.. why is his shitty cam offline?

Any good plan involves a bear. If you go to Lapland you want to see a bear and not some noisy drone.

you know what makes this even more hilarious?

finland has no trespassing laws

get a drone, a few would suffice. Carpet bomb it with poop or something else, play shadilay kek

Someone explain what this is all about? Why is he in Lapland?

THIS!!!!!!!!!!

>Rent or loan a bear.

Rent or loan red/blue truck, install huge speakers on it. Blast Shia with every Peter Weller line ever directed at his Sam Witwicky character at full volume.

#decepticonswillnotdivideus

mtw forget to attach pic related

Wait, what happened to Shia? I'm not aware of any developments on the HWNDU project.

Probably the museum is not open yet, it's 8 in the morning.

>Sup Forums conducts amphibious assault on sharia lecuck

he started a new project or some shit where he basically lives in a cabin in finland or something for a month and whatnot

>it's 8 in the morning.

Finns still haven't finished their 6th cup of coffee yet they still need a chance to wake up.

Thank you. I've just found the link, to anyone that wants it:
alonetogether.kiasma.fi/

Just take a bike

Is this Shia posting bragging about how this time no one will fuck with him because he put up a tiny barrier?

Come on faggots give me a basic gestalt.

>where he basically claims to live in a cabin divided from society, his only connection being a video feed to and text chat with the museum.

Fixed that for you.

Btw he has already proven this notion false by copy/pasting some furry's twitter feed in said textchat.

Hiking or fishing, go,
but to see northern lights, they are not that spectacular, visit a night club instead. Also not every night so you might need to be a month there.

Shia and friends wanted to go on holiday in Finland but also to get attention and get paid to do so.

I wonder if you goyim realize that this faggot loves the attention you are giving him? He's giving Sup Forumstards just enough to go on to obsess about his every move. He's probably lurking these threads and laughing about it.

>claims he won't be divided
>is hiding in a cabin
LET'S FIND THIS MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

he is waiting with a chainsaw

/out/ guy here

Getting to that thing would be NBD for any foreign anons who anted to do it. The only problem is that Shia is probably trying to lure some anons out there so he can legally fuck them up out in the middle of no where.

hell, he might even be commenting here.
He know we're always watching, he's anticipating us.

>/out/ guy here

so brave and fabulous

what happened to the sisu of finns? where are the polttopullo?

We're going too far. Leave the guy alone if he wants to just go away.

>they are not that spectacular
Ime kyrpää hinttari.

OP and LeCuck are underestimating the power of weaponized autism.

Give some time for the Finanons to get to him.

On other note, why don't we recruit some /out/ anons to help out?

there is no such thing as "too far"

He'll probably go to Siberia next and hole up in some comfy, isolated cabin in the middle of nowhere. He'll wait until some autistic Russian anons start making the trek to his cabin and just as the frost-bitten autists are within a few miles of it, he'll GTFO and take the next plane to California or some shit. This is what happens when you have too much money and time on your hands.

If Shia is smart he wont hurt anyone. Finland has everymans rights where youre free to travel across and camp on private property as long as you leave no trace of your precense/dont disturb locals. So just finding and visiting him is perfectly legal.

>INDIVISIBLE GUIDE: LEFTIST ORGANIZATION TRAINING PEOPLE TO DISRUPT AND HARASS
>founded by (((EZRA LEVIN))) and (((LEAH GREENBERG))) former democratic staffers

www.indivisibleguide.com

How do you know it's there?