Anybody else actually like Trump even more now?

I know there are some who feel conflicted about his recent maneuvers, and a shit load of shills but hear me out.

Within the last weeks he has:

>allowed Bannon's influence to diminish, with only some whining from Breitbart to worry about. Softening his image to the average citizenry.

>Fucked up the Syrians in a way that has galvanized our allies abroad and reminded the world who their hegemon is, all without actually dragging us into a direct intervention and putting the fear of god into the Syrian/RusFed over what we'll do next.

>Muddied the waters over the Russian meddling mess by taking a solid stance over Syrian chem weapon use, even dangling that the Russians may/may not have known ahead of time.

>Convinced CHY-NA that it is in their best interest to work with us to better contain and perhaps replace Kim Jong Un, all by hinging future trade arrangements on how well they work with us and walking back his zany campaign claims. They're even replacing their Nork coal shipments with American ones now lel

>Wall still gonna get built, likely with Mexican help

He's certainly made mistakes, but things are actually starting to look up imo. Perhaps not on the scale of infinite dimensional hyper backgammon, but 5d chess it seems to be.

What do you think the next move will be, besides probably into North Korea?

Other urls found in this thread:

grabagun.com/origin-12-drum-30rd.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I only ever supported him because he promised to deport tens of millions of beaners desu

Yeah he's doing fine as far as presidents go
Just needs to get the GOP to fuck off

I'm guessing they just wanted him around to appoint Gorsuch tbqh, we'll see what he gets out of the bargain now lel

aren't all the immigrants from mexico going to Canada now though...?

Not if Trump deports them

no no, I mean directly from Mexico to Canada, not the ones already here. Pretty sure I saw it in the news pretty recently, somewhere.

My only issues are wall and guns.

Idc if we glass the whole of the Middle East and/or North Korea.

Idc about conservationism either.

Just guns, the gun lobby, and the wall. If we don't get the wall its still 50% done deal and my vote is secure.

Only if they're under duress or some shit, idk.

Trudeau has probably already ordered border agents to give brown people citizenship at the door.

uh, "guns" as in what? Continuing to make sure violent criminals can't buy guns or like, what?

The ability to acquire them. If we banned niggers from their RTKBA then I'd be fine with that, but since that won't happen, I don't want any registration and I want auto-sears back.

I knew Trump was center-right from the beginning, anyone who thought otherwise was a retard who never read any of his books.

Single issue voter from Texas here. Wall or bust.

I like him more now

He showed major balls with his power move bombing Syria. He showed he isn't afraid to let missiles fly and then sure enough China agrees to reel in North korea WHILE also buying our coal instead of North Koreas

2-issue is better, I get it you are a cali-fag that is ironically pro-wall, but you should also be voting for your guns. Hating Trump is A-OK as long as you participate in future elections and voting and only support a PARTY that has pro-gun policies.

wait so you'd prefer to let gangs (funded by insane drug prices, so they'll definitely get a shitload) buy full autos at any store because they're not gonna ban blacks from buying them?

idk m80

You're not alone user. I think he's doing crackers, mate. It's wonderful to watch. And anyone who didn't anticipate the pivot wasn't paying attention. Anons won't agree with me. But this kind of moderation and dealing was the best course all along. And he'll still make us all proud in the end.

wasn't he also kinda pro choice and pro single payer health care in those though..?

Go to sleep Jeb.

>Felons ie niggers can buy guns.
>Broke as fuck niggers have money left to buy fully auto guns after splashing out welfare on Air Jordan, weed and malt liqour

S L O W AND S T E A D Y
L

O

W

A
N
D

S

T

E

A

D

Y

>implying we don't already have hundreds of shootings a year already in our big cities (see: "felon" inhabited hovels, many with larger weapons than hand guns

Which reminds me,

BIN THAT KNOIFE
I
N

T
H
A
T

K
N
O
I
F
E

Me. I actually think he's doing a pretty good job of learning on the fly and more than anything else, somebody had to stand up to the "news" media.

this

>Implying I don't have a house full of shotguns for 'sporting purposes'.

kek, you got me. I always forget the weapons aren't illegal, it's just a little more involved to get one. I'm guessing you don't have any semi autos like a saiga though...

considering the obvious amounts of shilling that went on here trying to capitalize on trumps swinging dick, i think it's safe to say that whatever trump is up to, it's good for us and bad for them.

well, the richard spencer sort of crowd definitely didn't like it. But given his nationalist larping and cultural meme appropriation was a bad look, I'm kind of glad he jumped off the Trump train only to fall into obscurity.

I've got a cheap Turkroach Hatsan in semi-auto, a Beretta Silver Pigeon, a Browning over and under and enough shells to kill a small town (for 'sporting purposes').

I'm glad Bannon is leaving anyway

at least you'll go down fighting if brexit goes bad kek

In fact, you almost sound better armed than much of your police force lel

Semi-auto shotguns are legal, but IIRC they have a maximum legal capacity of 1+1. Might be 1+2. Of course all this means is either Canada style pinned mags that are a punch and hammer away from being full capacity or a blocked tube that can be replaced easily with an online ordered part.

i dont really give a shit about all that crap and only wanted trump to get rid of all the mexicans

What I liked about the Syria strike in particular is how it cu cks leftists.

To whip up the population they always agigate towards some kind of extreme response. However, reality is that they do nothing.

Now suddenly Trump launches 30 tons of warheads, and their dicks are limp. "T-trump senpai are you sure this was a good idea", they stutter.

And suddenly, the possibility that Syria was NOT behind it is something they are forced to consider. Or, they can betray their cuckolding nature by backing Trump. Neither is comfortable for them.

America is the man in the room again. MAGA

good post

>Muddied the waters

It makes it sound like he had something to hide or the waters were crystal clear before. The Russia story is total bullshit. Assange, former ambassadors to the US, all sorts have said. And besides all they are (wrongfully) accused of is disseminating true information something that used to be called ....

JOURNALISM

He had shown power in the first 100 days. It does not even matter who gassed the Syrians: what matters is what Trump made out of it.

I'm thrilled
He's showing balls, and I've been waiting for WWIII for decades
Lets get it over with already

No. I'm losing interest fast.

I've fraternized with ponyfags and found they have a better grasp of the situation than you all.

Trump is not infallible. I thought this was recognized all along. Yet, as he slides some of the best things that make 'Trumpism' a thing, we stand to apologize and applaud.

The Syria strikes were a symbolic move. Kushner is a POS. Cohn was a mistake. Bannon got lucky to get where he is.

Bannon and Miller need to stay. Trump needs to up his strat, like he did so well in Syria.

As things stand, Trump's strat has been weak.

Spicey doesn't understand federal jurisdiction on airplanes, misspeaks regularly because he is also WH Comms. Director and is doing two big jobs instead of one, and is generally too combative without stocking up on ammo and fodder in the combat.

Ivanka needs to fucking go. We should not want an heiress running for President in twenty years. Mark my words that's the ONLY reason they're doing this. Ivanka is aware of the rising cultural influence of financially independent women.

Rex Tillerson has been a surprisingly decent diplomatic interlocutor. It comes with the territory, since he "didn't want" this job in the first place, according to interviews; those who don't want public service jobs yet have the knack for it tend to be better quality workers.

Trump's natural moderation from campaign promises as President has been across-the-board, which challenges the idea of him pushing boundaries anywhere on the list of his campaign promises. He's too conscientious over what his favorability is at any immediate moment to make sound long-term decisions.

Go out there and look at Kushner's responsibilities. He's doing at least half of the President's job.

Meanwhile, Bannon is trying to absorb information at NSA meetings, discuss things with analysts, and deal intelligently behind the scenes. Then, when it comes to meeting with the President, his opinion is hampered by senpai feuds.

Trump's declining, lads.

What's your stance on background checks?

I would like to say I am not really informed on the topic, nor am I interested in it, but I support(ish) more extensive background checks.

Is that a bad thing?

i voted for Jeb

He's the chaos candidate I voted for no regrets no worries only meme

I miss April first too, my dude.

Kek's will rings true in your words, but the shills and reddit babies will deny it.

Love the man. He's literally doing everything he said he was gonna do.

I miss the chaotic fun and excitement of the election. When new Trump/Clinton scandals were constantly firing back and forth and no one knew what the fuck was gonna happen on election night.

Now it's all just a bunch of endless bullshit about Syria and Russia and Drumpf Drumpf Drumpf...

Why are you talking about April 1st

Too vague.

If you mean I don't like the Syria strikes, I explain that it was a good calculation of the world situation and actionable approaches to the whole Syria situation.

>INDIVISIBLE GUIDE: LEFTIST ORGANIZATION TRAINING PEOPLE TO DISRUPT AND HARASS TRUMP
>founded by (((EZRA LEVIN))) and (((LEAH GREENBERG))) former democratic staffers

www.indivisibleguide.com

No. Trump backed Ryan's retarded healthcare bill. Trump fired ze missiles at the only reasonable leader in the ME. Trump backed off on NATO being obsolete (it still is). Trump backed off on China manipulating their currency (we do that too).

Overall he's done ok. If he doesn't cut taxes or doesn't fully repeal ocommiecare or if there are any more attempts to destabilize syria I'm done with trump though. Those are the big things

Day with the ponyfags was April first.

GOOD NORGE

No, I'm pissed at Trump.

>no more for the Wall in the budget
>"draining the swamp" = draining it right into his cabinet
>appointing pro immigration, pro outsourcing guy to economic advisory council
>no healthcare plan to replace Obamacare
>no plan for tax reform
>saying Nato is great now
>son in law and daughter both in charge of foreign policy

Heh. Like we're gone.

Holy shit Ernest P Warrel with a MAGA hat.
C-can i save that pic please?

I didn't like him and didn't vote for him (wrote in Bernie) ... but I like him okay now. No one else would do what he is doing.

We don't fuck around we deport them. America is the only cuntry in the world that accepts illegals with open arms. Sad.

>allowed Bannon's influence to diminish
From what I understand this is not something we want

Saved!

Know wut I mean Vern?

Vern?

>Retarded cabinet choices fucking everything up
>Wantonly provoking nuclear war

He's gonna kill us all.

I'm comfy

Also not a fan of Spicey. The fucker straight up lies all the time. Wish they would go back to spin instead of just blatant lies.

he's going to turn the 'chemical weapon' thing around, and strike islamic terrorist targets using them, with the full support of the UN and Russia.

he's also still got the vetting thing to go through. I think we are going to start to see the US constitution being re-asserted over sharia.

Agree.

I kinda want to see what modern chemical weapons can do.

For hunting in some states maybe, but you can buy a 30rd drum mag for a semiauto shotty.

grabagun.com/origin-12-drum-30rd.html

Background checks don't stop criminals from buying guns. Meanwhile they inhibit law abiding citizens from obtaining them. Same goes for waiting list, purchase limits etc. Anything that stops me from being able to buy as many guns as I'd like, as well as ammo and accessories do to "muh public safety" is a joke, and shouldn't be entertained.

100% truth
well put gunbro

I don't hate him he hasn't gone into Syria or pushed for amnesty yet but the worrying signs he has been compromised are real.

that's not what i meant! lol

>aren't all immigrants leaving?
I don't know you tell me, are you going back?

Yes they are. Trudeau removed their via requirement just in time.

They are everywhere in farming communities now.

I supported him because he pisses off people I hate and I'm a vindictive son of a bitch.
I don't trust a single fucking businessman no matter what they do, they're all crooked fat cat monsters who cut the throats of citizens to stay where they are.
Have you seen what those fuckers did to Japan? That country is in debt because of retirees.

Trump isn't only a businessman anymore, he's a politician. That's two fucking vermin in one. Coolidge was the best President we ever had and he'll be the last good one too.

I like him maximum. It will always be at maximum.

There's a solid shill campaign going at the moment, and there's also many here who have been shouted down about Trump criticism so they're embracing it.
Nothing he's done so far makes me turn it against him, and I've been wary of him since the election high wore off.
I guess we'll all just have to wait and see but I'm not giving up on him yet, he could be the best chance the West ever has for salvation and ditching him cos he fired some rockets and has some internal politics going on is really shortsighted