Civic nationalism hate thread

Daily reminder that civic nationalist e-celebs like Styxhexenhammer literally advocate for amnesty and unlimited legal immigration as long as they "assimilate".

Time to take off the training wheels and grow the fuck up, styx. Tribalism or extinction are the only real options mankind has ever had in this eternal struggle of life.

Although you don't want to reproduce, so I suppose it doesn't matter to you whether the future is brown or white.

Did I mention this guy makes like thousands of dollars a month from his Patreon for his edgy videos? Based!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cXTpHNMdOZU?t=43
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

related

bump

moar bump

Civics go in the oven
youtu.be/cXTpHNMdOZU?t=43

Saged for same bullshit posted several times a day by lefties.

Go back to making mainstream meteor threads, at least they were occasionally humorous.

I'm a honda civic nationalist. I'd die defending this car.

Dumb thread
but styx is just a contrarian faggot basically
i still sometime watch his videos about happenings
repeats himself too much tho

Hes civic nationalist for America, which is realistically our best option. Ethnonationalism for european homelands, but America is about individualism and freedom

kinda but styx is more like "its ok to have a few immigrants"

Sorry burgers but it's the truth

This. I'm tired of cucked civic nationalists and the fake white nationalists who are LARPing middle aged neckbeards just trying to make money off their shitty podcasts all while they race mix and fuck other whites over on a daily basis. We need to stop being pussies about infighting and just purge all the faggots. I thought it would end when a bunch of the fake white nationalists got doxxed but their faggotry persists. I'll fix that...

All of these, everything you said was a strawman, you are a massive faggot shill or an insecure faggot with an IQ below 80 if you have even listened to anything this guy has said, it is the most realistic and logical conclusion to any scenario.

-Mass deportations
-Never advocated for amnesty
-Assimilation to those who renounce old nationalities and passes all tests
-One language
-One law

etc etc. Your delusions brought on by insecurity won't save the west or again you might be a shill D&C faggot, in that case kill yourself.

Agreed

>Not Strawman
>Not Reddit spacing
>Giving a shit about someone making money from people paying him for his content he's been doing for over 10 years.

And the fucking spazes on this board that can't see a shill that's so obviously trying to polarize everyone to D&C is amazing, you people are fools actually listen to what Styx has said, nothing close to what is being said here, he is one of the most rational person on the web and I still don't agree with a lot of things he said that's what being an INDIVIDUAL is about.

i don't want any brown people here whether they're legal or not. if i wanted to throw up every time i went outside i'd move to africa.

>advocate for amnesty and unlimited legal immigration as long as they "assimilate".

I know not one single civic nationalist who wants unlimited immigration or amnesty. That's just retarded. Civic nationalists aren't civic globalists.

This, these are all strawman bullshit pushed by kike shills

Fuck The Shills! Come Fight For Kekistan!
discord.gg/7ZBqx3m

DELET THIS

>Its a shitty alt-right shill thread episode
If you don't want to see different opinions then stick to your circle jerk faggot.