www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/foreign-journalists-north-korea-told-prepare-big-event-173549254.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw
youtube.com/watch?v=_UoqPxNfLzA
twitter.com/JRKaiman/status/852379605872848896
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AWOO~!

First for #FireSpicer

NORTH KOREAN TEST SUBJECT

Spicer is cool

/leftyfaggots/ raid has now dwindled down to single Maltese queer who shills for 0.02c a hour.

How can you fail this badly?

awoove hours

Bannon.....

Reposting from last thread

I don't understand why a man as smart as Bannon would spend all that time and energy on the campaign, elevating himself to such a high position, and then jeopardize it all by leaking information to Mike fucking Cernovich for...what reason, exactly?

It doesn't pass the common sense test and seems designed only to soften the sell on removing Bannon, to make people say "oh well if he did THAT then of course he has to go, because we all love to shit on Cernovich". Too convenient.

If it turns out to be true I'll eat my hat but I really doubt it.

They do it for free

Kys

quit lying fag. this is a shitty repost of some b grade medical shit.

I'll be comfy in a vacation for the weekends
Nothing is gonna happen on weekends right /ptg/

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary, by the way.

Either it true and Bannon did something retarded, or it's false.
Simple as that.

Spicer is great shutup

cute..

is this a new one?

stop posting this fucking garbage. some guy with 37 followers on twitter is NOT a fucking source

Stop shilling your dumb twitter, you stupid cunt.

It is some random shitter on twitter, who gives a fuck?

it doesn't make sense and if it's true bannon basically did the stupidest thing imaginable

except for soros funded everything. msm everything. all the internet forum everything. pretty much everywhere you look.

>2020
>Michele VP

I found the Merchant.

Best Korea is kill
yahoo.com/news/foreign-journalists-north-korea-told-prepare-big-event-173549254.html

Post your favorite Trump pick. Pic related because I genuinely feel like he was the most solid pick and the pure unfiltered leftist asshurt he causes by wanting to enforce the law.

GUYS IF RYAN GETS THE BOOT WHO WOULD BE A GREAT HOUSE SPEAKER

>inb4 rebbit says Milo

Why can't SIDF just accept he's a terrible Press Secretary. Maybe there's a job for him in the mail room

Are you the one who runs this account or something? What makes him such a valid source? Stop shilling this guy.

Where are you headed, my friend? I will be in the area in a couple of weeks, can't wait.

>It is some random shitter on twitter, who gives a fuck?
Not me, but I figure people will shill it all night so

No this is footage from the real surprise test.

nah I've had it for ages. same with this one

Until we get more, I'm calling this the newest false flag against the Trump team. You'll notice they choose a new narrative with legal implications this time.

Everyone defends this source by saying they got some insignificant stuff right before, but we have no idea who this is. It could easily be a Deep State account undercover.

Press f to pay respects

>All the Journalists get executed on NK TV
Ohnothatsucks.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=zUQiUFZ5RDw

Still makes me chuckle

I'm not the biggest fan of Sean Spicer, I'd like to see someone a little more competent doing his job, but I seriously doubt he'd get fired for ONE little gaff.

Think of all the times Kellyanne got into hotwater for saying something that was technically true, but spun way out of context by the MSM who were calling for her head. Trump stood by her every times.

Spicer's not going anywhere, at least not anytime soon.

I like his fuckups, they make things more fun, plus he racks up great ratings

Question : Is it legal for these fucks to get paid to disrupt town hall meetings and shill on places like Sup Forums? Can anything be done about them?

>tfw people say spicer is doing a terrible job
>tfw people don't remember this fucking idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=_UoqPxNfLzA

>with all due respect mr. secretary, that's not even close to what he said
>yeah i know but-- thats what he meant to say h-haha...

i think spicer's doing just fine t b h

shiii i must've missed it
i have that one
do you have this one?

It must be or some friend from that circle of retards. What a faggot.

Newt Gingrich

How would a Nuke detonation look at 4K 60FPS quality?

Mike, we know it's you.

This

They may be cute and great for daytime tv but it makes the administration look inept

>proofster5.jpg
I can make claims too but unless you back them up fuck right off.

i like spicer, he does bumble over his lines sometimes which gets annoying
i watched him say this "gaff" live, it was twitter nit picking at his words which drove the narrative, absolute bullshit
i'm more pissed republicans didn't start calling out the media for using the holocaust as a political tool
GOP has no loyalty

Rowdy Gowdy

awoo?

Have the Journos came back from "the big NK event" yet?

And? Better inept than being literal hitler user.

t. Scott Adams

I hear Scalise is the replacement if Ryan is no longer the speaker.

P

Nope.
They ded

Good. Plus, you don't want to put blood in the water anymore. They already are in a frenzy after Flynn. They're emboldened.

It'd be entertaining, but let's be objective here: he wouldn't be a good fit for the role. The press would meltdown. And I think he's kind of off-putting. The amount of clips of people staring wide-eyed in shock, can you imagine?

It'd be cool to have him cover for him for a day just to see how it would be.

Nah, that's what I thought, too! But you don't realize how critical they can be. Look at what Obama's Ben Rhodes did. He manipulated the press, he planted stories, he outright lied to get his agenda pushed through and to mislead the public so they wouldn't give pushback regarding his plans in Libya and shit.

It does seem like a dumb PR guy, but the intangible value of that role is impossible to calculate. He's literally the mouth of Trump. He is supposed to be an extension of Trump's brain. Almost like an attorney speaking for his client.

Ben Rhodes got to the point where he started talking like Obama and even had his mannerisms. In fact, he even began processing information and thinking like him. Obama let him make decisions on things like foreign policy, which goes to show you why his White House was a mess. But just wanted to you to understand how critical the role can be.

it's legal to pay them (as long as there is no violence) the only way to stop them is to cut off their funding. so yes we are in the process of doing that right now. most of it is laundered money from the DNC/soros etc. they don't have long. soon enough their accounts will be frozen.

Who, monkeyman? Me? ecelebs from twitter are all cunts, people sourceing people with less than 50 followers are absolute retards.

Don't give a fuck

the shit stains that worked for Obama fucked up constantly. No one watched those pressers, and the media certainly wasn't going to write a piece about how Obama and his secretaries were Hitlers. No matter who is representing Trump, they will make mistakes, and the media will amplify it, which is why Trump needs to ignore this like he did in the primary. Spicer's pressers are daytime events now

does he have a kid? if not, then that tweet is 10x funnier kek

I'm gonna need some sauce

>tfw Darwinism refuses to let the modern age kill off natural selection
God bless.

It kind of surprised me that I didn't like Noot until this political year.

Fucking love him on hannity

This

Still worse than being a bumbling mick manlet who can't form a coherent point

You couldn't really film it. The intense radiation messes with your optical senses and the nuke looks like a rapidly color changing rainbow, not the traditional fireball. I don't think that can be captured.

Source: my dad witnessed the Chinese nuke tests.

He's literally one of us.
>Gundam otaku
>makes /mlp/ jokes to CNN
>bizarre vendetta against dippin dots
>"Hitler didn't gas innocent people"
>has correct opinions about Evangelion
>may or may not be TNN
Spicer talking to the legacy media is like DeVos in Education or Perry in Energy. He's SUPPOSED to troll the shit out of them.

F for the loss of life
S for the grave of which he put himself in
I do now! There was also a liberty bell one that I could've sworn that I had

I don't trust Newt, he was desperate to get into Trump's inner circle.
By all means, Trump should use him, but still be warry of him

awooo

That's all I want. Press Secretary Stephen Miller for one day.

always awoo

If this hinges on Paul Ryan stepping down, then none of them are leaving soon.

Well I am Mick too so go fuck yourself

do we have a list of names??

I'm going to laugh if there's Australian casualties.

Rand Paul.

Damn.

this thread is the sauce leaf

I never figured he actually wanted to get rid of NATO anyways, was just art of the dealing them.

The only countries in recent times that have actually paid their 2% GPD into NATO is Estonia and Great Britain, but neither of them pay it every year, just some years. Some pay nowhere near and meanwhile despite our massive GPD we pay 3-4%

He just saw that countries like Germany and others could donate money to our politicians "foundations" instead of paying for protection, the politicians would pocket the money and not worry about collecting their protection fees, and we'd pay their share. (Look how many countries pulled out funding from Clinton Foundation after Hillary lost)

He hardlined them. He told the NATO asshole to his face other countries are going to start paying, and then he even said they're going to pay for the years they missed too.

Anyone who thinks he isn't totally Jewing the rest of the world right now isn't paying attention. We're (((in charge))) now.

Good post

t h i s tbqhwy

crossing my fingers for anything CNN or MSM.

>gee I wonder who's behind these posts

Link to video?

robert gibbs was probably obama's worst press sec lmfao, josh earnest comes at a close second

video faggot

twitter.com/JRKaiman/status/852379605872848896

Newt's kinda slimy but he's also pretty good at politics. Isn't he basically retired besides writing some books at this point? I think the shit he's talked about lately on Hannity and stuff has been fairly insightful.

No one asked for your opinion faggot.

I will forever defend Spice-daddy simply because of the Gundam thing. I know its retarded but fuck, I want more weeaboos in the white house.
Also, what /mlp/ joke did he make? That's the only thing you listed I don't remember.

If that thicc awoo give me the succ I will maga again

Who's the architect on this? It almost looks Usonian.

>Kim decides to execute prisoners
>What Korea?

This
>Everyone is fine with Spicer for months
>suddenly
>WE HAVE TO FIRE SPICER NOW JUST DO IT HES INCOMPETENT
Really, can you even mange to do a worse job shilling than that?

I'm really confused by what Trump said today, specially about NATO, China and the dollar.