Would you say this is accurate Sup Forums...

Would you say this is accurate Sup Forums? What do you think will be the next big "counter-culture" fashion statement for e-warriors?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cWy16Vueh1U
youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6UcgiDwg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dick head

god this decade is shit

fur suits

pol has gone full Ushanka now that it supports Putino on everything. Seriously i dont know if its just shills or what.

Probably this

He looks so happy

you know it in your heart of hearts

never owned or worn any of these peasant caps never will.

Fuck you for making me laugh while eating carrots I am going to hell now

Made me exhale audibly

>MAGA hat
>Not already finished
>Sup Forums is consistent with what they believe in
>must be shills
Trumpcucks are the shills

Where does Holocaust conspiracy theories fit into that picture?

Merman tails.

my only hole is fascism explodes in a way we haven't seen

some were just stupid enough to believe trump's non-interference rhetoric, and now think he's doing the bidding of israel while fighting the only secular desert leader, like /sg/ love assad i bet they were triggered as fuck
And some are shills and baiters

I guess. I still have the masks and fedoras anyway

i wouldn't mind these two. Klan garb might be a little too out there for most normies, but Swastika armband is timeless.
>>MAGA hat
>>Not already finished
it's on the decline right now, but just wait until 2018 - 2021 and we'll be reminiscing about the cringy period in our lives where we unironically wore MAGA hats.

>INDIVISIBLE GUIDE: LEFTIST ORGANIZATION TRAINING PEOPLE TO DISRUPT AND HARASS
>founded by (((EZRA LEVIN))) and (((LEAH GREENBERG))) former democratic staffers

www.indivisibleguide.com

I don't wear hats

Haha holy shit that picture makes Sup Forums look like the last website I'd ever want to visit. Why do I come here? Normie repellant?

twin testicle masculinity hat

The entire time

Way better.

one of these

Obvious answer

This

And we gotta hear the le Spain is not white meme, everyday.

Holy Week traditions being hold for more than 500 years in southern Spain.

Red arm bands without the swastika are still aesthetic and would really trigger some people. Make it an awareness campaign for propulsion and moral high ground.

What do you guys think about red armbands NO swastika? Just like a red sweatband at the gym or something

And it will make adding the swastikas later that much easier

this

Letting you colonize South America was one of history's greatest mistakes.

>What do you think will be the next big "counter-culture" fashion statement for e-warriors?

I'm not exactly sure. It all moves in waves anyway. We've gone through so many cycles that I have no idea what will come next.

haha multiple listservs i'm in related to my college sent that to me. blind libs take signals so diligently from their overlords.

Pepe

sounds good, go for it

i still think about the sort of things europeans could have done if they had colonised south america first.
Fucking spaniards rocked up and fucked all the disgusting natives, creating a whole continent of swarthy half-breeds.
I am relieved spain did not find australia first, because they surely would have fucked all the abos.
South America is wasted on the spainish/native/african mongrels that live there.

yeah nah, shitcunt.
>try to concern troll
>strawmans
Antifa is going to get beaten the fuck down no matter where you go, faggot. its only a matter of time it gets labeled a terrorist organization. when you attack someone's core beliefs dont act surprised when you get hurt

>Sup Forums trying to be ironic and contrarian accidentally makes fursuiting mainstream

Hey, it worked with Trump

I wonder, what WOULD happen if we all started wearing yamakas ironically and it somehow caught on as a "we stand with israel" type thing? or even turbans/hijabs? we turned pepe into a banned hate symbol, could we actually start wearing traditional Semitic garb and get that banned/get people to start asking questions?

There is only one choice for the concerned Sup Forumsack when it comes to signalling their counter-culture edge.

>pic related

Deus vult

gorilla masks desu

>getting buttmad over a joke
kill yourself reddit. holy shit i fucking hate you niggers.

>inb4 replying to your own post

reminder to support your Russian furbros in their time of need

youtube.com/watch?v=cWy16Vueh1U

jewish supremacy

religion. calling it now

yes, we could effectively false flag the jews by pretending to be them.
It worked for the jews, they pretend to be white all the time to bring about changes in attitude towards whites.
If we all start "identifying" as jewish and wearing kippahs, we could start to sway public opinion.
We wouldn't even need to be real jews, we just need to espouse the more extreme jewish ideas and values - they are inflammatory on their own.

This. It should be a nigger or kike head tho.

>being this salty to raid Sup Forums

fedoras evolved into beta males and sjws in yet another attempt to get laid
anonymooses went full sjw

way to cry about it

oh jesus I can see it now
>MSM: Kippahs: The insidious new fashion trend of the alt-right
>people coming up to you and asking if you're juden and looking like racists if they ask you to remove your religious headwear
>pepe-themed kippahs and turbans

>Stalker gas mask

jesus reddit, what are you even going on about? how did you even get to antifa? you need to unironically kill yourself.

Antlers, also, nice digits.

>hurr durr it was cringy
Kill yourself

>oy vey, get away from me you unwashed goy
>did you just overcharge me 25 cents? i'm suing you!
>i need my 2800 slaves, stupid goy. now wash my car before i call my rabbi
>don't talk to me if you're not circumcised, you disgusting gentile scum
>is that pork that you're eating? urgh... filthy goyim
>"hey stop being rude"
>oy gevalt, that's very anti-semitic, i'm reporting you to the ADL for that!
if done properly, we can trick normies into realising the true nature of the jew. most normies think jews are white anyway, so they might actually believe you're jewish just because you wear a kippah.

One way to destroy a movement or people is to dehumanize them by marketing their image.

Pol laughs when people say "don't appropriate my culture for your costumes" but it's true.

nice numbers user

I don't think the MAGA hat is a symbol of the counter-culture we're seeing. But if we want to call it that then the next one will unironically be the swastika.

It'll be like the pentagram for metal heads.
And by the end of it most people won't even associate it with the holocaust.

THIS IS HOW WE WIN FAGGOTS
TACTICAL YAMULKAH SQUADRON WHEN?

all the anonymous/fedora fags support Bernie though

Reverse image search and actually read the comic. This has to be meme magic, right?

>proxynigger thinks we invaded Syria

you shills are a broken record. fuck off

Tbh, ushankas can't be beat in cold weather.

Right wing jews squad will subvert the subverters

Jesus fucking Christ. I just realized I've been on this website for 11 years.

>be reddit
>call other people reddit
>people go to reddit to look at the info or group they are talking about
>end up joining or reading the info posted because its good

grats on winning

better than being a liberal faggot for a day

I'm willing to bet they'll ruin the Beret next.

kek.

The fedora was never a counter culture icon. It was a dumb meme started by Christcucks to point and laugh at. There was never a real association between that hat and a social group beyond dumb kids with a bad sense of fashion.

fucking hell
that has to be a shoop

Cheap nationalism carefully controlled by (((them))) so the restless people around the world get the ilusion of democracy feel a change is coming, just to be betrayed like americans with Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gs6UcgiDwg0

>supporting current sitting President of the United States
>counterculture

I seriously hope you shills dont think this, I think the Antifa and SJWs running around naked with words painted on their unshaven unbathed obese bodies are the counter culture at this point. You guys are just doing whats "fashionable" at this point and hating on Trump and in 3 years when you realize it hasnt gotten you anywhere, you'll hide your "Im with her" shirts and claim you supported Trump all along, cause thats what you faggots do.

Don't put down the fedora that way. I love my fedora

who are you even talking to schizo? you realize antifa faggots have been around for a while and are basically anonymoos right? you newfags stick out like a sore thumb, we've been making fun of antifa since 2012.

the_donald immigrants need to lurk more before posting.

Oh god I forgot about the damn commies.

>SJWS are the counterculture
WRONG

It only gets Greater from here.

Kayne West

>Kayne West
**Kanye I meant.

Fucking hang yourself plebbitnigger

underrated

M826 ain't that comfy