So what is the worst that could happen if say one of our missiles for NK goes off course and hits China or Russia?

So what is the worst that could happen if say one of our missiles for NK goes off course and hits China or Russia?

who told you about the operation?

china and russia are on nk's side anyway. did you think that just because trump met china's president that china is on america's side now?

chinamen might just think Trumps crazy enough to go nuclear if NK fires a mean tweet at Trump

would it be a "whoops my bad" and all is ok?

> Russia responds
> Worst Korea is now an island

This. China will milk this for all its worth. Probably seem econ contracts, part of north NK at least, and thry would love to see this a horribly destructive war for the west.

Remember when North Korea called Obama a monkey? They said some other hilarious shit but I cant remember what.

>be a missle
>fly after /bin/laden
>go off course
>hit both al-assad and pootin

DC gets nuked. Good riddance.

Pidoruskie did so as well.

It wouldn't go off-course on purpose

t. work at Raytheon

It's just a prank bro!

accident*
... nvm I wasn't here

>China and Russia are on NK's side
Explain why they former has troops deployed at their border to prevent them from firing nukes then
Both of them merely tolerate NK at best and have been meaning to cut them off for quite a while

i am not feeling warm and fuzzy. oh well, how bad could martial law be?

If NK nuked their only supporters, they'd be wiped off the face of the Earth.

it was meant that the us missiles going off course. but I am not sure what would happen if NK's missile went astray.

>us missiles go off course
but why?

missile built late on a friday near quittin time.

they would not take the bait ... russia and china unlike us and eu dont have national debt (those who have want war becaouse war erasing debts)

mmm. It's possible. But Raytheon does have some pretty strict standards for the actual workers - there is no "factory line" or "assembly line" - it's all done by work station. Indeed, it's mostly old Hispanic women who solder shit like guidance parts together (albeit with some mechanical assistance). But lord knows we leave early on Thursdays (we get every other Friday off working 9 hour days) and go for beer.

>(((accidentally))) hits the Kremlin
>Putin dies
>ww3 overnight

don't be retarded. the guidance systems aren't that bad. but vladivostok is pretty damn close. that would get their attention.