Asian guy with dr's degree in 5 fields discusses trumps bad move in syria

Ok pol listen up, just because this guy is asian don't automatically think "faggot liberal" or pussy bitch who doesn't understand american culture." or he is just mad at white men.
He is honestly the only person i've come across who is actually objective in his reasonings about trump

youtube.com/watch?v=9shmxVedEtA

>confederate flag
>that neckpiece

>Ling
>Anderson
Stopped right there. Fuck this guy.

who is he really?

this guy is actually based desu. very redpilled

Trump already said he's not going to war with syria

> wears a collar

does he have a fantasy about being eaten by his countrymen?

>better reason to strike North Korea than Syria

I've been saying this since Iraq.

well he is extremely gay, so it probably for asthetic purposes

I heard that there were over 100thousand u.s troops sent to syria, however they are just for show of might/ warning. though who knows

>doctor degree in 5 fields

For fuck's sake, this is just pathetic. Is there ANYTHING that chinks can actually do besides cheat on tests and take classes?

That fucking choker necklace is gay famalam. Aside from that I agree with your views. Godspeed my little yellow brother.

Are they all gender studies degrees, Trans senses tingling.

Apperal to authority, your actually making common leftist mistake.

People routinely trot out steven hawking to give politics advice. If political science profs routinely go communist because they are blinded by ideology, an autistic physicist probably can be.

no nothing like that, he said five, however i can only remember 1 and that is math or physics

>dr's degree

>have 5 phds
>waste time whoring yourself on youtube instead of doing peer review research
yeah i'm sure this isn't bullshit

in 2017 when "you hear" something its kinda nice because its just a google search away

i was implying i did my research but i wanted to be cordual

So were taking advice from the guy on a futon in underwear asking for dick ?

That is correct.

This guy's videos are surreal.

he has a white stepfather who adopted him 18 yrs ago

thats fucking disgusting

Is he trying to be a Trap?
>lose weight
>wear a wig
>use female hormones.

-10/10

I have the weirdest boner right now.

>confederate flag at the back
>supports Trump but will disavow him completely if another attack is launched (on Syria)

/ourhonoraryguy/

You guys i dont really know much about him. i saw him tweeting something to roaming millennial about how she is a mixed raced mutt and i just skimmed through a coupe videos and i was impressed about his video about trumps bad move on bombing syria

naw he posted this on his twitter

he already stated it was a bombing to show strength. he is not trying to go to war

fuckin subbed instantly... holy shit this guy is amazing

I have to admit, a 12 year old with 5 doctorates is pretty impressive.

>dr's degree in 5 fields

I'm a phd student and I'm going to tell you right now there's no way he has 5 doctorate degrees that are worth fuck all.

he's asian