Tfw Sup Forums has fallen quicker than old/b/

>tfw Sup Forums has fallen quicker than old/b/

Wtf you guys

it was good while it lasted

It was, but last time this happened I was stuck on /r9k/ for more then a year. I don't want to go back there. My God it was depressing

you know there are other options right?

t. /mlpol/ rescue team

I haven't noticed any difference

Shilling for everyone and everything, with popular topics getting the most hits

/x/ stuff here and there

Same old Sup Forums, really

i missed all of /mlpol/ due to some ridculous wage cucking going on, did it really stop the newfags tho?

the amount of nk threads was stupid and people not even posting links and watching people falling for it/larping thread after thread was unbearable

/mlpol/ was beautiful.

It had all the true Sup Forumsacks.

pol has been shit for a while. since at least gg. but especially since election campaign.

That happens every year when Norks play up

I come back here and actually start reading threads, I'm seeing faggots whining about racism towards niggers and kyacks. What the fuck happened.

we are still strong, with plenty of great Sup Forumsacks

just look for directions in the trash (follow the ponies). we are waiting for you

but all the tripfags as well when there is no reason to be tripfaging and the Sup Forums tier threads i think me and Sup Forums may have to go on a break soon

You don't have to go back to anything, you could also quit going to this whole place altogether. Proves to be much healthier for ones mind.

We are old Sup Forums

You're here for ever

Haven't been on in the past two days, something happen?

>neets and internet tough guys are not useless scum
nice try idiot

>Sup Forums ever stood a real chance.

Just a containment board.

Jesus Christ; THANK. YOU.

sorry you cant fit in irl and on an online board lmao faggot

>yes yes goyim the board is gone you should all abandon ship

There are government agencies out to destroy Sup Forums, monitoring threads, trying to destroy it's influence, on top of their retard armies deploying out of Reddit and 8ch. Not even joking.

Because victory has been achieved. When the need to unite comes, we shall unite...and do shit.

Sup Forums at the hour of the left's defeat

Exactly brother, exactly.

Pic related, goyim.