Dear russians, what is wrong with you? Why are you keep support this idiot? Do you love to be shithole of world...

Dear russians, what is wrong with you? Why are you keep support this idiot? Do you love to be shithole of world? Putin keeps fighting with Europe and making out with countries like Syria. I guess you just love being fucked by this little fag.

Other urls found in this thread:

rferl.org/a/russia_election_fraud_tactics_putin/24505805.html
theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/mar/05/russia-putin-voter-fraud-statistics
salon.com/2017/04/02/dictator-vs-democrat-not-quite-russian-opposition-leader-alexey-navalny-is-no-progressive-hero/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Lithuania#/media/File:Population_of_Lithuania_1915-2014.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We are about to overthrow him.

i hope so. Because I would love to have Russia as economic partners. But with this fuck it's imposible

>flag

So what? Does my flage change, that Russia is shithole and don't have friends in Europe?

>Lithuania
Sure m8.
Now fuck off.

kek african tier flag

I should say the same about trump, except trump is litetally a jewish puppet catering to jewish agenda, disregarding all his promises that lead him to office, draining the swamp? More like jewifying the lake

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here. It's fucking hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy have the nuclear codes.

At least Trump don't kill opposition and he allows protests.

>What is Belarus

You fucking autist.

How about you shut the fuck up and fix youself, you little sprat.
Go suck german cock for gibs one more time, cuz you know, without gibs butthurt belt will crumble.

You should seriously consider voting for someone other than Putin during the next election, I'm sure your sick and tired of the horrible economic conditions that were brought by the sanctions as well as the corruption that Vladimirs' presidency has brought upon all Russians.

It's funny seeing ethno-nationalistic Russian posters on Sup Forums also supporting Putin when the guy is anything but a ethno-nationalist.

That's what's wrong with him, though

damn brother...u really came to talk about this here?!
This is literary retard putin fanboy club, you gonna get eaten alive.

Oh yeah, Belarus is same "Europe" country as Russia. It's not about geography you idiot.

You know that we living better than most of Russia peole? Does it hurt to see, that country, who was part of you 27 y ago is better than you?

>voting
>election
Oh, cum on...

rferl.org/a/russia_election_fraud_tactics_putin/24505805.html

theguardian.com/news/datablog/2012/mar/05/russia-putin-voter-fraud-statistics

Are the baltics always this butt hurt?

That's amazing news. I love to see triggered Putin girls

Byzantine

Who else is there lol

t. expat

I vote at the embassy.

Hey OP. I know Lithuania has the highest rate of suicide of any country. Are you feeling okay, pal?

Stay safe, friend.

Sure you guys prefer western faggotry and anti patriotism

Good luck. Will be a bloodbath.

Yeah i know that too. I'm not saying that everything is perfect here, but our wage and others indicators is better

Let's put it this way . . if it weren't for him and they (West) expected/preferred/demanded some one like Yeltsin be in power Russia would have had 1000% corruption , the Russian Federation would have been broken up in to smaller states and be gulped up by greedy corporate bastards and Nato which has happened . It's people would have been beyond miserable it's nuclear weapon would have fallen in to the black market and perhaps in to the wrong hands . remember there are currently 7,000 active and over 10,000 non active Nuclear warheads in their inventory .

The man in the picture does not have to fight Europe . . he needs to built a WALL because Paris is no longer Paris nor is Berlin and many other cities in Europe .

He helps in Syria because he exactly does not want to see what would have happen to his country being split up . . .

Note Damascus is only a stone throw away from the Russian Federation .

Honestly you guys (Putin) pick the worst allies. China, Nork, Syria, Iran - literally the worst nations any region in the world has to offer. Why don't you join the west? We could finally have peace and you wouldn't be so poor.

See kids? This person is perfect example how Russia media works and brainwashing people.
They live worst than most of post-SSRS countries in Europe, but still think, that West flang is bad

System reproduces itslef, and maintaining itself.
Putin will go when there'll be no profit of being in power. Push oil prices to the ground.

>you
>Putin
No, fuck you very much.

>You know that we living better than most
Since when do i have to care about the rest? What are you are fucking commie?
I live in Moscow and thats mean i live atleast twice as better than you and rest of your country.
Imperial capital is better than some shithole we used to own 27 years ago.

Because we aren't utterly brainwashed idiots like you.

>Do you love to be shithole of world?

(checks flag) Just a little more projection and you would be able to serve as a lighthouse.

And you have to go to Israel.

>be Pidorashka
>paint some brainwashed

When Russia will fail, because other regions beside Moscow and St. Peterburg are poor, then I will see how yoy talk.

With Putin you what you will get, stable, string maybe some growth
Rather go with corrupt guy than random corrupt guy who you don't know what to expect

>Go suck german cock
Like how you did in WWI?

With Putin you will have shit economy, wars and no friends. Well good luck

You Americans reaaally don't know what happened in WWI, do you?

Look up the Brusilov offensive.

The front only collapsed after the Kerensky government decided the soldiers should have a union... which no army in the world does, for obvious reasons.

>"Men, let us go forth! Let us attack the enemy and spill his blood... where fuk are you goin?"
>"We're gonna vote on it"
>????????

That's what changed once Kerensky and the revolutionaries took over. Were doing rather well till then, especially in Turkey and the Balkans.

>he actually unironically thinks that russia has had a fair democratic election at any pint in history

fucking hell you are retarded.

Situation with Putin is actually way more complicated then many people think. He is neither a based saivour of russia vatnics portray him as nor a shithead dictator libtards portray him as. And the most common delusion about him is about Putin being in 100% controll of EDRO.
So here is what i consider, you know, a brown-pill about Putin. He is actually a liberal backed by mummy-like in terms of beliefs FSB agents and officials (rebuilding the empire and shit). in 90's russia wasn't exactly ruled by Eltsen but by 7 jewish bankers. They were interested in dividing Russia into pack of controllable shithole nation states, to further use us as a cheap meat against China - the last big country showing signs of independence to NWO. Putin infiltrated those bankers pretending to be "ourguy" to them and convinced them to make him a next president. When he gained power, however they quickly realised he has teeth as he started to remove the most obvious "mad dogs". The invisible fight for the support of ex-commie\bandit corrupt officials had started. Bankers offered money. Putin offered them safety (Law immunity as long as they say what fsb told them to say). They chose safety. Then Putin tried ti blend into western world as equall, as any liberal on his place would. But he was first fed by tomorrows and then, probably in 2009-2012 NWO leaders basically told him something like"Yeah we are for equall human rights but you and your folk are subhumans, so be glad we let you live at all, and start obeying us, or we may change our mind". It kinda insulted his pride and he decided to resist. But when he started to put Russia in war-ready shape it quickly became obvious that officials he made a pact with are more loyal to west then to him and will sabotage his attempts to do shit. He can remove them one by one, but combined they are capable of owerthrowing him. So he started to slowly, carefully push them back from critical positions, replacing them by his people.

This

oh shit
is left guy Orthodox?

In mother Russia, Putin overthrows you.

vatnikas stop posting. He's a typical excommie kleptocrat

bumping to see the rest of this.

He's not, but who cares. Most ethnic Russians don't believe

I do not live Putin at all but i'll fight you.

Who? The Russian people? Actual Whites who want to make our country great again?

Incredibly strong propaganda machine and the whole country or gullible idiots who don't know any better.

>lithuania
You wish you had presiden like that. In fact, most of the world does. There are no many statesmen in modern history as based as him.

>When Russia will fail
Yeah, any second now.
I will enjoy watching how Germany will turn your rat ass into muslim caliphate.
But im afraid that wont happand in the next 50 years or so, coz your are poor as fuck.
Second moldova talking shit. Hilarious.

There comes soros shills.

white movement 2 electric bugaloo

Ethno-nationalist in Russia are retards and should be purged. Russia is Empire. Nationalists want destruction of Russia, thus would be shot just as 5th column or at very least sent there where they can be useful - like fighing in Ukraine.

>join west

How about west first start treating Russia as a independent nation with it's own interests? We were trying in the 90s. Most people don't want this shit happening anymore, thank you.

Better be just poor than this.

>voting
>election
Won't work. He literally needs to get Gaddafi'd.

*an*

*its*

fucking typos. ima sorry

Our president (woman) has bigger balls than Putin. Thanks, keep your shit in Russia

You know that Russia for last two years don't have enough money in their budget, so they need to took it from reserve? And what you think will happen when reserve money will end? Start using your brains. And Germany won't make us muslim country. We are too poor compared to Germany. So muslims don't stay here

Well it was nice knowing ya. Who am I kidding? I bet he already poisoned you.

itt

>voting

Good luck. If u commies succeed, Russia will revert back to 90s chaos and collapse like soviet union.

We won't have to worry about Russian threat ever again

Funny. I wish that was true...

Wow, lithuania literally shares a border with you and you think he's african?
eh, you're american, I forgive your ignorance of lithuania I guess.

No problem.

t. Дoбpыш

>Russia will revert back to 90s chaos and collapse like soviet union.
Gooooood!

>Russia will revert back to 90s chaos and collapse like soviet union.

Looks like the propaganda is working exceptionally well in the West when random people buy into Putin cult this hard.

Watch out or they'll invade you. Oh wait . . .

Literally every developed country.

Well, he's sucking your presidents dick so . . .

>Lithuanian flag

>implying free and fair election

>You Americans reaaally don't know what happened in WWI, do you?
>flag

>Look up the Brusilov offensive.
The Russian Empire is such shit that it alone has a larger population than the whole of the central powers combined and they still fucking lost.

>salon.com/2017/04/02/dictator-vs-democrat-not-quite-russian-opposition-leader-alexey-navalny-is-no-progressive-hero/
that'd be a

>Navalny has been a co-organizer of the “Russian March” — an annual parade that uses slogans like “Russia for the Russians” and “Stop feeding the Caucasus”. He was expelled from one of the country’s liberal parties (Yabloko) for essentially damaging their brand. One of his former colleagues in that party has claimed that Navalny repeatedly used racial slurs.

>In a bizarre video, Navalny appeared to compare people from the Caucasus to “cockroaches” that need to be exterminated. While cockroaches can be killed with a slipper, he says, for humans he “recommends a pistol.” Navalny supporters claim it’s all just a joke.

Yes absolutely totally all signs of a globalist american shill
Empire was ethnonationalist. Asiatic subhumans and Jews were kept out of major Russian cities and settlements. Today's multiracial sewage must fall

(((economic partners))) with the west?

>Roaches shoot down a Russian military plane.
>Puting goes to bend the knee to said roaches next week.

Poland, lets team up and fight Russia so you can win for once.

shes reasonably hot though

>No visa fee travel
>Turkey lost billions in Russians vacationing there

You'll have to go through us first! P- please do. Please!

Yeah, because before all shit started Russia import about 60proc of food from EU.

ha

>You know that Russia for last two years don't have enough money in their budget, so they need to took it from reserve?
Are you retarded or something?
Thats is exactly what reserv fund for.
Gosh moldova get fucking out.
Jeeez, get gassed you filthy jew i didint ask you for that agenda of yours.
abot, no shekels. You hear me?

Is it 1914? I missed the memo. Yes they did suck. They lost to the fucking Japanese, and they were on the rebound from a political revolution during WWI. They massively mobilized prior to WWI, though, and as far as I recall, the Triple Entente eventually fucking won.

Greece, gtfo, no one cares about your shitty country.

As a Muscovite you should be interested in fiscally strict ethnonationalism and balkanization

Break up of Russia -> no subsidy regions that suck out money -> no diversity, 99,5% European nation -> almost all territory is intact

Dude stop and killyourself berets like you make us look bad worldwide

Vatnikas please

Okay, we'll team with you too, we know the Belarusians hate the Russians as much as we do.

(I don't hate Russians, I hate their government.)

Well I mean we used to occupy Moscow for a short time. Ruskies offered us that son of our king could be their czar but he'd had to be orthodox. So he disagreed and then we got fucked by Russia over and over.
Also you don't need polan to defeat Russia, g-go first...

Yes, let's keep in mind that Russia is an icy wasteland.

Nice proxy berete

You have the smaller nation's syndrome. This your opinion is greatly lowered in value.
Who do you refer to as 'we'? Sosach visitors?

to be honest, I'd rather go to Russia for tourism than Western Europe now.

>shilling for navalny
>shilling for balkanization
Oy vey

> strict ethnonationalism
Putin
>Russian.
Novalniy.
>cuckhole jew.

Pick one you retarded sack of shit.

dont fuck w/ Kek

Sorry, mate. I don't think you know how economics work.

Anyway, before you even start comparing your potato joke of a country to something start with your own problems. Like population growth en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Lithuania#/media/File:Population_of_Lithuania_1915-2014.png