Why is Sup Forums so constantly upset over blacks "stealing" "their" women...

Why is Sup Forums so constantly upset over blacks "stealing" "their" women? Do you think you're entitled to them or something"

Other urls found in this thread:

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah.

Ecks daayyy very political :3333333

what annoys me most about this image is that guy had to work way way way fucking harder for that body than her.

She literally looks like she just watches what she eats.

Look at that guys fucking traps, he must do 250 weightedshrugs a day.

In a sane world, women would not be able to "choose" what they wanted, they're not capable of choice. The only right way is to keep them subservient and marry them extremely young, but until the DotR their parents will still have custody

Nice shitpost Australia.

A fedora for you. Clearly women do not deserve choice because they rejected you for tyrone, amirite?

why do niggers keep projecting?

because women have been brainwashed by ((( media )))

you see, women aren't attracted to tall, dark, muscular, confident, dominant, and socially outgoing guys

they like shy and socially awkward introverts who sit on the computer all day

Too bad she's a whore.

do you think anyone would have taken a picture of just her?

>mfw watching whites get replaced
>b-but white women aren't dating you!!!! look at all of my """"facts""""
Fucking pathetic.

Yeah man its a fucking travesty. How can a dude be so cucked to promote it to higher than a side chick? Holding hands in public may as well be handcuffs.

>Stacey will surely love me now!

>sage and report all nigger spam

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Yeah, but the downside for her is being a woman. And before you start telling me how easy being a woman is, just ask yourself... if you could switch genders instantly and painlessly (including switching who you're attracted to), would you?

most black men are fat. Blacks have the highest rates of obesity in America. Sup Forums messes with their own heads perpetuating the black stud stereotype.

>MODS!!! these niggers are hurting my cumskin feelings ;_;

Answer: because most Sup Forumsacks are sexually frustrated.

daily reminder mud sharks tend to be low class, are more likely to be abused, and left with a child and on welfare

Moreover, those famous online dating data crunches have always shown that white guys are vastly preferred over other ethnicities.

People here are just obsessed with Blacked.com and think that shit applies to real life.

Sage

This

It has nothing to do with the nigger. White women have lost their way listening to kikes and the Jew controlled media, pushing their degenerate "modern" relationships, especially the glorification of mindless hedonism through the vessel of nigger music.

Lol wtf is this shit

Lol ask them to go live as a housewife and they will laugh at your face.

Hedonism is absolutely fantastic. You are missing a lot.

If she took on the same regimen, the percentage of men attracted to her would drop, her family and friends would disown her for looking like a creepy dyke and you'd still complain, there's no winning.

>be me
>talk to white girl
>look through her instagram
>invariably has a picture with a shitskin or a nigger

chances are if she's a big enough fan to have a picture with a shitskin on her IG, she'd fuck one too, if not already has

literally every single fucking white women, jesus fucking christ just kill me I fucking hate it here

It's not about the women being stolen it's about dealing with the potato tier mongrel offspring

Dumb. fuck.

They're genetic losers who can't compete so they come here to bitch about blacks. Literally can't play a single game or browse a forum without some spontaneous screeching of "NIGGGERRRRRSSSS!!!!!"

Insecure whitebois be insecure about their 3" dicks.

No. There are plenty of fit African guys with brains and looks. I don't know why it should be a problem when they fuck a white girl

the guy is clearly juicing. anyone that looks like that these days is

>genetic losers

Yeah, us European people are real losers
Go back to Africa nigger and you'd starve to death without the white man propping you up

Having the discipline to work and self improve is better. Getting rich is better. Fuck niggers and fuck mindless drug users who are no better. When the war starts you retarded faggots will be the first to die for want of understanding a goddamn thing about the way things are.

Not putting up with female bullshit just makes them more attracted anyway.

I love how you dumb niggers think cumskin is an actual insult and counter to the term shitskin

>cum: a substance responsible for creating life
>shit: absolutely useless dead waste

>approximately 87 percent of American White women have had or fantasize about having sexual relations with African American males.

>Black men are seen as sexual masters in the bedroom

scoopry.com/87-of-white-women-want-to-have-sex-with-black-men-according-to-study/

>genetic losers
Yeah because the race that has achieved the least and their freak mongrel offspring is definitely not genetic waste tight?

yea because clint eastwoods son isnt a complete faggot and robert dinero doesnt have a smoking hot daughter

white nationalist here. that about says it all.

lul white men will just get the beautiful bi racial women and have 100% white kids with them.

>insecure jigaboos are insecure about their low intelligence

>mongrel/black baby
>beautiful gift of nature
In what universe?

the negro gene really aint that strong

Who the fuck lives in America and hopes for the demise of whites?
You realise without whites the country will crumble right?

based Koko needs to teach other gorillas so they can outsmart all the niggers poaching them with gorilla warfare

If you're fit, you'll eat. If you're not, you'll go hungry and bitch. Literally only white guys who would never get laid even with no black guys around complain about it.

I'm aware of that, I just don't care.

is this body possible without roids
im looking more at his body than hers no homo

no. when i go out, i see what kinds of girls get with nogs.i dont feel anything. i just make the observation that blacks are getting the shitty girls.

No, that's why his dick is so small. Average black dude has a MUCH larger dick.

Bitches can fuck whoever they want but if a Labrador fucks a Chihuahua you're gonna end up with some mongoloid half breed who supports BLM but secretly longs for the tender touch of a living god like Trump.

This makes me want to vomit can we at least crop out the nigger

All people except Asians have pretty much the same dick size

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

/thread

They're not stealing "our women".
I've ditched girls simply over her saying niggers can be attractive.
I don't want women lacking in morals.

He's very clearly frauding you dyel.

>implying it matters what the woman prefers
Children prefer ice cream for breakfast, but a responsible parent doesn't let them have it because it is bad for their health.
It's not about what she wants, it's about what's good for her.
I guess these roasties will continue to pay the toll for burning coal until white men nut up and take back control of society.

No, Kangs are not aware. It's not like they'd notice if they suddenly woke up and they were on the jungle. They'd say "ay fuck deez trees n shit nigga" and just go on nogging as usual.

Niggas you still have to lift on roids, you faggots think you get like that without lifting. lel.

Roids help recovery, thus you can lift more often and harder. So you get jacked faster, You still need to high protein and bulk at the same time you dumb fucks.

Fixed it!!!

Roids make an enormous difference

All this bullshit that you still "earned it" from all your "hardwork" is just juice heads who don't want to feel like they cheated. Roids is easy mode, shut the fuck up

I prefer pajeets over any filthy nigger.

Whats wrong shit skin worried we will throw you into an oven, hang you from a tree or cave your face in?

>Yeah because the race that has achieved the least and their freak mongrel offspring is definitely not genetic waste tight?
He talking about you, not about whole race

Bitch looks like a spic or a jew

>implying its love and not fetish

>Wife is pretty strong for a girl and athletic
>won't lift weights because she thinks it will make her look like a man
>wants toned body so cuts calories

She was made to be a female body builder, but won't fucking lift.

This nigger skips leg-day.

His legs are slightly out of proportion to his torso.

Also. He can have a really hot black woman. A bunch of cool nigger kids. Be a cool nigger family. Why the hell is he racemixing?

If he was a slob, an ugly motherfucker, then I get it. But he can actually have a 10/10 niggeress. He is a fool.

>Witnessed

most blacks girls bang in the US are trash genetic losers themselves. They don't have legit attraction, they do it because they feel humiliated and degraded by doing so

Whites must retain their privelege over all races. Blacks are our women, too. Along with Persian and Asian and all the mixes thereof.

us big black cock is superior. White bois sit inside and play video games, watch anime, and never exercise. I stopped dating white guys when my ex boyfriend was beat up after talking shit to a black guy to come off as alpha or something. When he was beaten and started crying, i just lost respect for him. How can i respect a white man if he can't even protect me? Black guys have swag, they can dance, they can rap, and they know how to have fun. I got tired of my ex bf trying to get me to watch anime. Grow up you white boi-children.

Stop.

Everyone in this picture is ugly.

So your point is..?

God Damn!
Sauce ?!!

This is a 1 in 10000 high-status male. High-status males get the hottest women, that is the rule of mating.

His race has nothing to do with it.

No. Race mixing is degeneracy. Im not scared of that isolated incident; however, I am scared of the growing mixed racial environment.

>European

But you aren't European your just another american mut. Also you comprehension skills are retard tier at best. I'm talking about Sup Forums not all europeans because after the HWNDU threads it's obvious Sup Forums is anything but pure white.

any more pics of her?

my point is that there are women that like it when men piss on them. don't confuse mentally ill individuals doing nasty shit and people with good genetics of other races fucking

is that guy black?

how black is black? is black sometimes white? how black can whites be?

drunk ass white girls lol

Sup Forums btfo

Imagine the face of the parent taking that picture...

Samantha Wright
>youtube.com/watch?v=hpCbpyVYqnM

don't think you want to see her bf user.

I'm white and married, and still all black women want me... I wonder why.

Dear god. Is this bait?

Doing a test cycle without touching a weight will bring you past the natty limit alone. Ive got fraud friends who purely do HIIT and football and are near his size.

Secondly:
> protein
Anyone's limiting factor in anabolism is carb intake, not protein. These guys dont get big drinking "Max technology hard gainer XTreeeem".

t. gym manager