Red pill me on black pills. I thought red was as high as it went, but how are black pills a step beyond?

Red pill me on black pills. I thought red was as high as it went, but how are black pills a step beyond?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V_GxyA2V0lg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Beyond
That isn't how this works. Pills are not above or beyond, they're simply alternatives.

The black pill is despair and nihilistic indifference to the world.

Black pill is a side step before being TRULY red pilled. If you fucking think black pill is a logical step after redpill, you arent fucking red pilled.

Theres some things about life and the universe that can never be fully understood that you shouldn't spend much time contemplating. Sitting in black pill thought is like sitting in a pool of radiation that slowly poisons you until you're so sick you slump over in death.

Go get a dictionary and look up Political
>relating to the government or the public affairs of a country.

pills are definitely related to public affairs of a country

Red pills are weak to black pills which lose to blue pills. You can level up your pill to gain resistances. If you open enough card packs you might find a rare metallic gold pill or a hologram pill that's worth a lot of money to collectors. And if you download the mobile game you can earn pill candies as you walk more miles which you can use to evolve your pills into stronger Pillomans.

>Black
you mean indigo?

also, there are no black pills
the whole red pill blue pill meme comes from The Matrix

there is no Black pill in the Matrix

The red pill lets you know the truth, no matter how painful and scary it might be.

Blue allows you to stay ignorant

black is nonexistent

kek EA jewary at works here

its realizing that red pill and blue pill are wrong
and its all a game and we should start a nuclear war and see everything turn to ashes

No, black pill is just faggots from reddit trying to fit in

The only real blackpill is ecology. We're in a severe population overshoot. Global warming is real, and we used up most of earth's resources and killed the majority of the biosphere. The results aren't going to be pretty.

suicide is easy...take several with you.

Death by cop is a good way to go, but make sure you are not going alone

The only Black Pill is the BBC

This.

Hell yeah boi

They just can't resist

They have been saying the earth is ded for 30 years goy

Learn to think for yourself

We're not. Africans are.

The Black pill tells you that there is basically no hope and we're all doomed.

It's more of an opinion than a pill.

Bingo.

kys, Schlomo. Nobody is buying your "alternative pill" lifestyle.

Blackpill is what happens when you can't cope with failure and you're too afraid to keep grinding against the world.

An example of a black pill is hating but then seeing the merit in feminism.

Eggman gives a perfect example
youtube.com/watch?v=V_GxyA2V0lg

The only real Black Pill is the lack of ultimate meaning.

Redpill is a term first used on Sup Forums by /new to describe a fedora wearing idiot who watched a couple YouTube videos and thought he discovered the secrets of the universe.

If you use the term unironically you are a confirmed newfag

Eggman is a massive faggot.

just give up. see what happens next. control is an illusion.

Eternal depression and an inability to find fulfillment in life is not something to strive for.

You're living in a scarcity mentality , embrace abundance nigga.

I use it unironically ironically desu~

Next thing you know you're sucking a dick.

>No one mentions the iron pill
This is the last evolution of red pill after transcending black pill

Drop off the grid and then kill as many top level Jews as you can before they take you down.

Jesuits control society, not the Jews, Jesuits use them as Court Jews to do their bidding and divert public eye

Women don't understand tribal identity, they strongly prefer violence and degeneracy to satisfy their limited volition of feelz
>only posters of nationalist or race breeding are all generated by cucked men, TOP KEK

All humans are corrupt, guilty of original sin

>Rome existed for Millennias, was destroyed due to a planetary cataclysm, however the original order survived and has been attempting to retake and re-implement global governance

Relativity is a fiction, nature the universe is Electromagnetic, Gravity is bullshit and a secondary affect to it

>This

I don't think many people understand the origins and where around when this shit happened and became big. I remember retards making threads about being proud to be blue pill thinking (Blue = Democrats, and Red= Republican).

It's just a Matrix reference.

no shit

Black pills occur when you take too many redpills at once. You lose hope because you're seeing the world for what it is: kinda shitty, with no perfect options available.

The white pill is just getting over it and doing what you can. Work, have a family, kids, vote, uphold your ideals, pass them on, and don't stress out too much about everything. It's hard to not let the sheer amount of information we have access to consume you, but you have to establish unspoken rules for yourself as to what's important and what's not. Don't write things off as bullshit, or unimportant necessarily, but just don't bother giving them much thought if they seem unlikely, or if they ability to change them is just totally out of your hands.

Like, I'm well aware that white birthrates are dropping, especially in Europe. The only thing I can do about it is have kids, and tell others to have kids. I'm not going to stress out about it, because that's the most control I have over the situation. There's simply nothing more I can do, and that doesn't bother me anymore. The holocaust is bullshit, and I'm well aware of that, and when I meet someone I think might be open to that conversation, I'll certainly voice my opinion on the matter should it come up in any way. But the fact that most of the world buys into it doesn't bother me anymore. There's nothing I can do about it except my small part.

It's not a matter of accepting that you can't do anything, or that you're insignificant, but simply recognizing your role and where you fall on the totem pole. I plan on elevating myself as much as possible through military service, but until then, I'll just do what I can.

redpill is believing trump would have fixed things, the same way bluepilled people believed that with hillary everything would be ok
blackpill is recognizing it makes no difference, nobody really knows what's going on, not us, not the leaders, and nobody can predict the future, just that the world gets increasingly complex and it's probably gonna end badly due to that confusion

All pills but red and blue pills are bullshit.

The black pill is Islam, but only a very small percentage of Sup Forums has come this far.

Apart from the praying and shit and no bacon, Sharia law is pretty good for men.
All degeneracy is banned, fags are killed, you can smash your wife if she talks to another man, etc

I don't think the blackpill is inherently defeatist. It's the most brutally honest and non-sugarcoated pill out there, and so the go to response for most is just resignation and acceptance. But for others, the fact that it really doesn't matter can be very liberating.
I'd call 1944-1945 Germany blackpilled. Many people knew that they were fucked, especially after Normandy. That didn't stop them from taking down as many subhumans as possible and razing entire cities like Warsaw.

Ok I was coming to assault you for stealing my quads, but you actually didn't waste them, so it's ok.

Black pill is realizing that death is often required for the continuation of life.

>Gangrenous toe must be amputated to save the body
>Cannibalism being acceptable in extreme emergency situations
>Epidemics are cleansing
>For our tribe to live, yours must die.

Some pretty bleak shit, Khmer Rouge and other genocidal governments fall into blackpill mentality. If you approach it with a clinical view it makes sense, which is partly why a robotic uprising is "feared" or at least a rational concern. On paper, we are just lbs of meat with a quantifiable socioeconomic impact.

the black pill reveals that red and blue are the same pill

rise above the waking dream we call "life"

step aside from the mass of chemicals that we mistake for the "self"

transcend.

It's poetic that even black pill threads would be regularly shilled on Sup Forums.

Abundance is the ideology of a cancer cell.

Black pills are realization that white women were made for the BBC.