During Arab spring (what lead to development of ISIS and refugee crysis) Anonymous helped to set up some forms of...

During Arab spring (what lead to development of ISIS and refugee crysis) Anonymous helped to set up some forms of internet just for people be able to post what those dictators/tyrans were doing to them and whole world to see it.
They too promoted "freedom and liberty" ; "freedom of speech" ; "democracy" etc...
Now, many years later, in Germany we have crysis that is almost compareable with Jewish Exodus.

Question is:
Is anonymous movement of freedom fighters or a very powerful weapon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ku9edEKvGuY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anonymous is financed by George Soros.
Anonymous is now CIA.

Btw Admin/moderator dont be mad i didnt know where to put this question....

Well i once read somewhere that Anonymous in fact are (now) a group of mad ex-government workers that were fired in some point and now are just mad...

I'm unsure of the details. Sometime after chanology it was clearly co-opted for the Arab spring and color revolutions. But was chanology a test run or did they observe it and then tried to imitate it?

The arab spring was largely done through facebook rather than web forums. Just after chanology was when facebook use exploded my suspicion is facebook was pushed along as a means to weaponize online social media. As to whether chanology was a prototype or simply their inspiration I don't know.

>we is anonamoose
>expeged us

I remember those days. This was done on Sup Forums.

What a horrible mistake we all made. Little did we know the Govt purposefully shut off the internet to suppress the CIA run revolution but the Streisand effect.... We were useful idiots who wanted to help. Little did we know.. little did we know..

so much cringe in one OP

But when u think abput it its rly like that. Now we are facing ISIS and refugee crysis her in Europe.
Plus I am watching what "some people" are (were saying about that ( They killed its own citizens etc). But we all know that was planed to last detail, in a pattern. Simmilar thing happened in Iranian Islamic revolution when CIA sent like million dollars to iran to "wake people up" and rise against their King/Shah. Only difference is that they (in case of Arab spring) used interent to "wake ppl up" and say "Gadaffi must go" .

As Weev said "Question everything " :)

anonymous died when LulzSec all got v&

Anonymous is FSB
they helped Putin to use refugees as anti EU weapon

>"freedom and liberty" ; "freedom of speech" ; "democracy"

These things used to work in the west because there were no (militant) islamists and few muslims.

God damn trolls...
I'm just saying that:
1) Anonymous arent so smart
2) Work for/with government
(at least some of them :D )

Oh please. Look at the all those muslim countries before 'Murican democracy came (and partly Russian)
(khm khm Afghan,Iran, Iraq, Tunis, Lybia, Egypt, Syria).
In case of Iraq (now biggest producer of terrorists - before 1980 there wasnt single terrorist in there and afther "democracy" they are producing them like its good for their GDP)

If you want to know why something is happening go bck to the source of the problem my brother ;)

Anonymous are either CIA analysts, edgy kids roll playing or pedophiles looking for a hookup.

god damn trolls...

CIA did Arab Spring

rly?

huh

to a letter, this.

So basically, your Government needed a spark to light user guys up. And they did everything else.
u see, maybe anons think of themselves as freedom fighters and all that, but can be used as a weapon.
Personally i like anons, but sometimes they are not able to see on a long distance.

And anons, please dont huck muh computer....

Anonymous up to the Arab Spring was very real, however I saw the end of it coming when Benghazi happened.
Obama abandoned Libya and even left Americans to die so he could pursue re-election, blamed a BS video for the terrorist attack on the US consulate.
It was very depressing.
Soon after, we began to see the best hacker Anons getting caught, much of it thanks to a snitch named Sabu that was working for the Feds. Twitter was bought up by KSA and became segregated and controlled, hammering the big parts of the hive into smaller groups.
There were other Ops, but they started to get smaller and smaller.
The final blow was the NSA documents leaked by Edward Snowden. He is to be commended for his actions, which helped many Anons escape and evade capture as well as help restore privacy to the Internet.
Nowdays, many Anons have learned to survive by escaping to the underground.
Today, still wanted by the government they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them....maybe you can hire Anonymous.
youtu.be/ku9edEKvGuY

Everything with the gay fucks mask stamped on it post the latter half of chanology was either influenced or directly orchestrated by CIA niggers. It's easy to prove.

>Chanology starts as anons trolling $cientology for the highest purpose known to the chans
>AKA IDIFTL
>Arab spring was pure faggotry with zero lulz extracted
>Lulzsec started as anons with one plant and one by one each member was either rolled or arrested resulting in complete subversion
>Lulzsec become another weapon of the government through threat of imprisonment

All I know is OP is a faggot

DIE IN YOUR RAGE