As things stand now, are you with them, or against them?

As things stand now, are you with them, or against them?

> desu they don't seem to lose

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sIA4EkvpLtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With. Israel isn't directly related to (((them))) and they are a valuable asset in the Holy Land

Against, Israel must be abolished. It's the fair thing to do.

Those arabs will just go caliphate. It will spread on up to Europe eventually. Again.

With them, like any rational person.

neither

Like all real Americans I support Israel and will give my life to defend it since we must do more after what happened during the holocaust.

Did you dumb fucks even know over 6 million jews were killed by Nazis in gas chambers at over 3 camps!!!

>Israel isn't directly related to jews
nigger what

Fuck theses kikes.

Against, I don't want my country risking WWIII to help (((them))) and Saudi Arabia destabilize the ME.
youtu.be/sIA4EkvpLtc

Against (((them)))

I see it as a choice between two devils, one devil who seems to hate everything about me(Palestine), and another who seems happy to extort me(Israel).

And from what I can tell these two devils have a blood feud that ends with the extortionist always winning. And last I checked the extortionist is less annoying than the first one.

So I'll choose Israel over the fucking Arabs any day.

Rather (((them))) than the arabs.

you are truly so stupid.

((()))

(((((())))))

Israel is the redpill Sup Forums wishes it could be

I have an adversarial spirit. It's the jew in me.

>They don't seem to lose
History says otherwise.

pro. israel is a nation state that takes car of her defense. i think gaza should be given to egypt, jordan should take over some parts of west bank, the rest, inc the whole of jerusalem, should stay with israel, there should be no 'palestine'.

This. They can't suffer if they don't exist.

with them, but whether they win or lose is not the reason to support them.

they are a westernized, relatively free society surrounded by muslims who would destroy them and us, and our way of life

Jordan doesn't want palis. They already had them and kicked them out. The Bedouin just want to be left the fuck alone.

Israel isn't directly related to (((them)))

howly shit never thought I'd see an irl israhell-shll on pol in this quantity. gtfoh

Not unless they want to get nuked. The time for holding back is over. They try converting Europe through violence and terror, Mecca will be the first to get nuked.

I'm pro-Israel. I mean, we all now that jews are not trustworthy but they are the most civilized nation in middle east and are the most similar to white people (in phisical appearence). Btw, support Israel and israeli nationalism is not automatically support george Soros, Rotchild and stuff

PS: It is hypocritical to support the whites of America but to criticize the Israelis under the pretext that "they robbed the lands to the Palestinians"

Israel rather hates Soros.

Most people don't know who he is but recognize his causes(which they hate).

A minority here seem to have connected the dots, some of whom happen to be in power currently,(not bibi though)

Let me tell you why.

Israel and Israeli want America to stay pro-Israel.

They hate J-street, they hate BDS. A large amount of American Jews, lefty types are members of J-street(anti-Israel pretending to be pro-Israel lefty group) or support BDS, both funded by Soros.

As time passes, more Israeli's are learning who Soros is and are disgusted by him. Reminder that Soros worked for an SS officer during WW2. For my parents and grandparents that's enough to earn their eternal hatred. Especially as Soros has admitted to enjoying his time helping deport Jews to Auschwitz.

The BDS and J-street stuff is just icing on the cake, most Israelis don't know who he is but they know what his organizations are. From what I gather most Israelis don't know who he really is, but they hate his causes particularly BDS and J-street. If Sup Forums were to do a campaign to spread soros awareness you could flip Israel entirely against him overnight.

All you need to do is connect the dots for people.

t. A kikeburger on vacation.

exactly, right? not a fun decision, but an easy one

Came to say this.

Soros and his kin are not only different from Israel, they actively oppose it. They finance anti-Israel groups like the BDS and lately they had their hand in trying to mess with our elections (financing a "non-political" group was entirely focused on legitimizing our PM who is pro Israel right wing nationalist and electing in his place a party filled with left wing SJWs)

So, yes. For now at least, Israel has nothing to do with (((them)))

I am with Israel and the true Jews
I am against zionist pieces of shit who made fiat currency a thing

someone doesnt understand zionism

I do. my dad is a big zionist nut, talks about it all the time.