I hope you're all planning to go to church today

I hope you're all planning to go to church today

why should I go to church when I have major anxiety? I only see other people because I have to at work. Fuck other people. Also why christianity, why not some other desert religion

it's Thursday nigger

why the fuck would I worship something that isn't European

But user, I don't believe in the existence of a god. Why would I go to church?

Fuck you Jesus so many whites died because of you

Oi vey, remember the 100,000,000,000,000!

>Jews stole their God and religion from ancient Aryans.
The first truly monotheistic religion was Zoroastrianism, which was created or "received" by an Aryan prophet named Zoroaster. It was formed roughly 500 years before the Jews stopped worshiping clay and bronze idols. While the Jews were in Babylonian captivity they intermingled with Zoroastrians and learned their philosophy. Those who would become the first Jewish priests co-opted or stole the core ideas of Zoroastrianism and began worshiping a single god. The god they chose to worship was YHVH, who prior was a god of war, and just one of the many gods the ancient Hebrews worshiped. The Jews naturally perverted the Zoroastrian religion so it would always benefit the Jew. The Jew became the "Chosen Ones" of God and superior to all other men. Aryans created monotheism and it is nothing like it is today.

>Jesus was born of an Aryan priest and a Jewish woman, so while according to Jewish tradition Jesus was a Jew, he was also an Aryan.
While Scripture claims Jesus was born of the Holy Spirit, it is far more likely Jesus was born of a Zoroastrian priest and here's why: he had to learn Zoroastrian philosophy from someone (see next greentext for explanation).

>Jesus taught Aryan theology in an attempt to reform Judaism. He was killed when his teachings became too popular and threatened the Pharisee.
Jesus taught something other than Judaism. Jesus even contradicted Judaism at times. For example, Jesus said: "You have heard it said, 'Eye for an eye, tooth for tooth' but I say to turn your cheek." Eye for an eye is an Old Testament commandment God gave to the Jews, and here he completely goes against it. So what was Jesus teaching? Zoroastrianism. And there's evidence of this in Scripture. When Jesus was on the cross next to the two thieves, he said to the repentant thief: "Today you will be with me in paradise." (Luke 23:43). What's interesting here is that the Jews do not view the afterlife or "Heaven" to be like a paradise. The Jews believe when you die you go to Sheol - a place of darkness that exists literally in the ground. Jesus was revolutionary when he taught about Heaven. So what about "paradise?" The word originates in the Avestan language, which happens to be the holy language Zoroaster used when he wrote the Avesta (basically the Bible of Zoroastrianism). During his final moments, Jesus used an Aryan word to describe a Zoroastrian Heaven.

>Jesus' teachings are only useful to the Jew who seeks reformation and the non-Jewish degenerate who seeks salvation for his/her past ways. Jesus' teachings and the religion based around them are not useful for Aryans, because we do not possess the inherent character flaws the Jew possesses, and of which he needs saving from.
You can argue against this, but Aryans aren't naturally evil, unlike the Jew and others. We created civilization and discovered the Science -- we could have enslaved the entire world how many times over? But we didn't. And yet here the Jew is trying. There is nothing about the Aryan that he/she can't correct through focused effort, but the Jew is flawed by nature. The Jew needs saving, Aryans dont'.

>Christianity
>not European

Church and the God is in me. As he said.
So, go away, religion ritualist.

>not knowing that your body is your temple in which the holy spirit resides
nice job falling for the church jew

>notices the cross on your flag
OwO what's this??!

>Come in forces
>CONVERT OR DIE, HEATHEN
>People say nope
>Mass slaughter them
>Destroy cultures and burn places down, like libraries
>No we're totally not like Islam xD
I would be literal cuck if I believed in judaism-lite. Besides, Christians failed to fully convert people, because they still celebrate their Pagan holidays, still celebrate their Pagan cultures that was theirs originally. You are very stupid person to believe in Christianity. You're also anti-white. I would gladly change my flag into something else that isn't filthy cross.

>literally zero arguments
>followed by "I would change my countries flag, it's culture, and traidition if I could"
you're anti white

This flag has a lot more history than filthy cross.
>Muh arguments
I'm just saying what Christians did to my people. You're mass murderer enabler.

>literally wants to change his countries flag and tradition
>I'm just saying what Christians did to my people. You're mass murderer enabler.
>literally muh white guilt
LMAO

What is the difference between an Indo European and an Aryan?

fitemeirl, sandnigger

>not knowing that the Church is Christ's Mystical Body