Explain this logic

Explain this logic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofQ6i9I1IYY
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Russia/United-States/Crime
crimeresearch.org/2014/03/comparing-murder-rates-across-countries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How many muslim attacks must there be until we start deporting them?

How many deaths until we outlaw death?

Guns are designed and manufactured to serve one very specific function: To kill or injure a living thing.
Nobody NEEDS to own a device for said purpose without having the intent to do so.
Inb4 "It's for protection" and other such nonsensical arguments.

How many nonsensical faggot posts before we outlaw nonsensical faggotry?

>Nobody NEEDS to own
SHALL

NOT

How long until the government outlaws itself?

NOT

Want to stop shootings? Make niggers illegal.

ok, here is the same logic.

>How many more muggings will there be before they make niggers illegal?
>How many illegal borders crossings will there be before they make mexicans illegal?
>How many more dealths will there be before they make murder illegal?
>How many more speeding tickets will there be before they make cars illegal?
>How many more dicks will op suck before they make op illegal?
>How many more bait threads will they make before they are banned?

Its for protection.. against fucktards like you.

Oh? What were you about to say?
Shall not be infringed?
That little piece of verbiage in a fucking AMENDMENT to the U. S. constitution?
Lol.

Make drugs punishable by death and niggers will fix themselves

How many niggers will shoot people before we send them back? #TakeOurNiggers

NOT

If you take away guns, you have to take the entire worlds guns. Wont matter, because criminals will just make more.

>gun free zones
>California's bs gun laws and regulations

Yeah more laws will stop it, people don't realize you'd have to ban mills and lathes. These people don't realize how things are made they've probably never seen a bridgeport much less a fucking dremel.

>Hillary takes anti-gun stance
>Loses
>Libs don't understand and still push anti-gun

I guess they really want me to vote Trump again in four years.

How many Australian nonsensical posts until we don't make?

bro....don't look now but i think there's a star next to your user name.. !

It's already technically illegal to try to kill yourself.

It doesn't matter if I need it or not. Its my right.

>Bill of Needs
no such thing

>That little piece of verbiage in a fucking AMENDMENT to the U. S. constitution?

so is the prohibition against slavery

admit you got owned or get owned

JUDEN!

So what happens when a criminal wants to break into your house and steal your things and rape your daughter, and he decided he "needed" a gun but you're so progressive you have no choice but to die or watch?

Yeah guns are made to kill. They work great from stopping someone from killing you.

>#takeourguns

Now I've seen a lot of cuck shit in my day, but wow.

This is like a new dimension of cuckoldry.

Well too bad. I already got mine and will continue to buy more. Cry harder.

5/10 for making me reply.

How many truckings will there be before they make trucks illegal? #takeourtrucks

If you don't like the Constitution, kill yourself or get the fuck out of this country. If you won't do those, than shut the fuck up about it and deal with it. It's the fucking law of the country, bitch all you want but it is.

#banassaulttrucks
or
#notalltrucks

that's gonna make a bitchin tshirt

I'm too lazy to make it

rock and stick made for one thing: for cut or for long sleep
no man needs rock and stick for things other than cut or long sleep

inb4 "It for keep sabertooth away" and other lowsmart speak

forgot cave painting

They are incensed by the fact that shooters kill too few people and want to increase casualties by creating a permanent open season on innocents. That's their actual logic.

or gassing them because sending them back they will continue to spawn more of them

>GUN IZ A TOOL

Tool for killing. Ameritards are realy that stupid.

Because that totally prevented shit like Charlie Hebdo, The Paris Attacks, and Etc.

>Guns banned.
.>150 casualities.

>Guns not banned.

Assuming he is referring to the San Bernardino School shooting, only 3 casualities.

>GUNZ DECREASE VIOLENCE
>NYC bans guns
>Crime rate drops immediately

Odd considering mine were only used for movies and competitions. Better ban pointy sticks, darts, swords, and bows

How many stabbings, assaults and rapes (of innocent people, who are now defenseless) will there be AFTER they make guns illegal?

>I only follow the parts I like!

6 million

No Ivan, we will not make it easier for you come WWIII by giving up our guns.

>arguments for gun control
>from a country that let kikes disarm then slaughter millions of its people

I'd prefer the American model to the Soviet desu

Niggers cause violence.

I have never been owned, but yes, slavery could in fact be legalized again. It's honestly not that difficult for those in power to change the laws. If the arms industry wasn't such a cash cow constantly pushing cash into politician pockets on both sides of the aisle, they would have been shut down long ago.

ironic shitposting is still shitposting friendo

>All of America is the same just like my gated, homogenous, patrolled, HOA, and safe suburban neighborhood!

>People totally don't live in remote rural areas where they need guns to occasionally hunt to save money on food and feed their families; defend their lives, family, and property from invasive predators; and much more things my coddle cunt cranium can't comprehend.

yeh we needa ban all cars, knives, matches and belts too. dey dangerous! also bodies of water

>NEEDS
>Recieves dozens of replies.
Fuck you faggots why do you always fall for this shitty bait?
Sup Forums is garbage because of you all.

>It's not that hard to change an amendment in the constitution
Do you like smelling your own farts? I mean your head is so far up your own ass I can only assume you do.

Well I bought mine with the express intention to kill faggot. It's the singular reason I own them, to kill anything threatening grievous bodily harm to me or mine.

When was the last time you advocated for the legalization of bullet proof vests? Have you invested in properly securing your home from unauthorized entry? Do you have a habit of referring to others and "nigger" or "cuck", thus instigating hatred towards you and your family?
I personally do not feel any bit safer with a gun in my home than without.

It exists it can kill me I need one

That's why i like murrica, you have no "needs" in your constitution, you have a bill of RIGHTS.
The exact opposite of hueland.

This guy clearly didn't do well in history class.

I shoot your moms womb every night with my cock and no one is complaining
Checkmate liberals

>Just ignore Brooklyn.

Also, evil them darkies know its bad juju to fuck with a Jew. Fuck with a Jew, you're fucking with masters behind the Judicial System. Jew --> (JEW)dicial System.

Yeah. With their native population IQ steadily declining because of first cousin marriage- there is a massive possibility most infants of that region will not reach ages of viable conception. All we have to do is completely cut our dependence on oil, deport all people from the Middle East, and cut all aid to middle eastern countries. They will dispatch themselves.

You heard it from Ivan, the only violent crime that matters is violent crime committed by scary guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofQ6i9I1IYY

>Explain this logic.

How many shootings will there be before they make niggers illegal?

This made me laugh. TY user.

THEN YOU ARE STUPID, POOR MENTAL OR PHYSICAL CONDITION, OR ALL OF THE ABOVE

>gangs magically stop existing
>let's look at only white countries, ignore all the cities with prominent minority populace with high crime in no gun zones

>Has free guns
>Has 10 times more violent crimes
>Still thinks guns prevent violence

>tfw the majority of deaths still come from jamals with shitty illegally purchased plastic 9mm pistols and that wont stop even if thy ban them and the only difference is that no one will be able to legally defend themselves against spontaneous homocides, gang shootings, assassinations and the like not to mention that the government will be able to quash rights with impunity once large scale confiscation takes place

No shit, you retard. But what if I want to kill someone? Pretty useful to have a gun around, huh.

>Proxxy

Yeah. You seem to forget guns aren't allowed nationwide, there are states and cities that are no gun zones.

Ok OP ban guns I'll get em the same way criminals do, illegally

>Guns cause violence
>NO NOT TRUE! ONLY SHITSKINS KILL OTHER SHITSKINS
>So black people sudenly are not citizens???

Not even close, I'm mixed (scot/african) and I'm surrounded by black idiots to know your logic doesn't work.

Shouldn't you be at work, Ivan?

My work is to advocate for gun control.

boiling down the gun violence situation in a country with an active black market surplus and large ethnic gangs fighting each other with illegal guns causing the majority of deaths to 'BUH HUH ORUZHI NE RABOTAYUT AMERIKONEC XAXAXA'

if you see mexico, you will realise that gangs are the problem. legal gun owners in the US commit an extremely small amount of violent crime with or without their weapons. every one who is able to defend himself is worth it.

I knew it, the Russians are already working to make us weaker in preparation or WWIII.

Lol yeah since the average American is at such high risk of attack from wildlife these days. Those ferocious animals' populations have only.... dwindled, steadily, to near extinction in some cases, so that weak and fragile "men" can feel safe again in THEIR natural habitats...
Big man, big man.

>thinks USA has 10 times more violent crimes
Except you're wrong, you stupid kike.

>learn to use greentext please?

black people who kill other black people with illegal guns are irrelevant because gun laws wont do shit to them thanks to an active black market surplus which, despite the efforts of the USA, most violent criminals still get their guns from.

just to clear up for the retards, this is russia, right?

Ever hear of "prohibition"? Sure, we kinda learned a good lesson there about the dangers of making constitutional changes willy nilly, but also proved it could be done. Go study the history of your beloved America, since our educational system has so greatly failed you.

BE

> Those ferocious animals' populations have only.... dwindled, steadily, to near extinction in some cases, so that weak and fragile "men" can feel safe again in THEIR natural habitats...

niggers might be only ~15% of the population but they aren't near extinction dummy.

my fellow beaner friend, I want you on my side of the wall, you are more American than these faggots.

That's a bullshit idea. Especially when your FuckingDrugAddicts considers weed more dangerous than cocaine.
Your logic also shows you're a coward who would give up on whatever you charish because of fear of death. People start to use drugs knowing there's such a risk.
I started smoking weed because I thought drugs were a good alternative to suicide. And I found that maybe no life is better than shitty life, but good life is better than no life, so the task is to make my life good. So I started making science using cannabis as a psychostimulant. And you'd rather make me full-range criminal who has nothing to lose, right?

You do realize big cities utilize guns to handle the occasional bear or cougar that wanders in right? Tranq or not someone uses a firearm.

>the risk is low
so what? when it happens, people die. and since legal gun owners don't commit much violent crime, it's only a bonus to let them keep their guns. What's wrong with addressing a problem, however mild? Not to mention that less gun probing (which is necessary to keep this gun-free utopia many of you seem to dream of alive) is less work for the state.

left is russia, right is USA.

nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Russia/United-States/Crime

even better, lets compare to the rest of the world!

crimeresearch.org/2014/03/comparing-murder-rates-across-countries/

We have enough guns to arm every living human in the country, and if guns had much to do with crime rates we should be the single most violent place on the planet, a thunderdome the size of a continent.

Why shouldn't I be allowed to go kill some shit and eat it? While I'm out there thousands of km from civilization doing that, why shouldn't I be allowed to protect myself from some psycho cunt?

Wake up on the side of the road in the outback with 10 abbos outside or some wolf creek looking motherfucker and you'll wish you had one, and you probably won't have to fire it for them to fuck off.

Either you're trolling or you just proved my point: you can't imagine people living under different conditions than your cozy suburb.

Don't these people know about Switzerland?

>Live in one of the most cucked countries in the world
>Still own 3 guns and have a layby on my first handgun

I've worked way too hard to get what I have. If you try to take my guns or anybody else's, I will kill your entire family.

Depends, how many until literally every last person besides me is dead?

Even then I'd still keep mine since the savage beasts of the land will need to be kept at bay.

>#takeourguns
Those faggots do not have any guns.