Shia Location thread #2

Other urls found in this thread:

lomarengas.fi/mokit/inari-inarinlahti-3179?fromMapSearch=true
twitter.com/spacetwinks/status/827659054759739392
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
alonetogether.kiasma.fi/
wunderground.com/global/stations/02915.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized. So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi. You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol. So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery.

its an official location

lomarengas.fi/mokit/inari-inarinlahti-3179?fromMapSearch=true

HOW YOU GON BE A NAZI DAWG

Yeah ik I named it before it got confirmed

OMG, he is in Australia!

Maybe we could send some guys in to rape him? Like, not a sexual thing or whatever, but just to show him who's boss? Something like that?

He will not divide us.

What is the weather like there?

Not bad.

Oh really? so no blizzard then

Wait, is the kid from even Stevens running around in the Baltics trying to hide from cyber bullies?

does anyone live near here? I'm on the other side of finland so no go for me.

Truth be told, I'm not Shia. Shia is in Finland and there's no way I could post with an Australian flag.

heres the coordinates in text form for quick googling

N68 52' 30" E27 11' 3"

Nice proxy shia

migrate pls

are there any sami shitposters?

Snow on the ground, slight -5 to -10 degrees.
Quite nice and btight weather I think.

Shame on you cunt. Biggest projection I have ever come across. Not even worth a shekel

how did you figure this out?

He stole the rant from a furfag

What's up with leftis and their "you are outside of the group" shaming? I thought they were against outdated concept like tribalism.

Can any Fin fags rewrite this to make it not shit translated.

Tervehdys, olen kysyä mökissä 3179, INARINLAHTI, Inari. Olen huoli kuvin Olen nähnyt nykyisen vuokralaisen lähettämistä hänen sosiaalisen median piirustus hakaristejä seinään ja hän kirjoittaa "Hitler tehnyt mitään väärää" seinään. Olen juutalainen. Ajattelin vuokrata asiasta jo toukokuussa, jos käytettävissä. En ole niin varma nyt.

Shut it down

How can I rewrite nonsense? Just make shit up?

>Vacationer Interested in location 3179, INARINLAHTI, Inar
>Current guest is posting on social media swastikas he carved or drew on wall
>He also wrote "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" on wall at location
>I'm an offended jew
>I was considering booking, now I am not sure

Something in that order

Shia actually gave out coordinates himself.

But Sup Forums believes it might be a trap for anyone who actually tries to go there.

blizzard is real

He is going to hang himself you dudes need to find him fast.

Break bread with The Beef. Drink his tea. He is hurting.

I think Shia might be in australia

I'm losing brain cells reading this conversation that is happening.

Question guys, what delivery services are around that area. The trio either have to leave to get stuff or have it delivered. Or they stored up a bunch of food. Either way it's just a thought.

Ladies of the night are everywhere.

68 degrees North lat. Thats inside the Artic Circle. No way! Total bullshit.

What do you mean by that?

Deliver a hooker.

you mean pay a whore to have sex with shia?

Also, at such a northern latitude at this time of year, the days would still be short until June Solstice

Unless he orders one and we follow him, that won't work.

Like this?

top kek

up north the only pussy you get is from reindeers

no rofl

Weather forecast Inari
Sunrise today at 5:24. Sunset today at 21:03. Length of day is 15 h 39 min.

We need to storm that kike with a fucking tank !!!

Unless he stocked up a bunch of food, someone has to bring or he needs to leave to get it. That's even if he is in Finland. We don't even know that yet.

Just leaving my baby unattended...

I am about 6 hours by car, but no car, and 120 hours by ski. It is not easy to travel far through the mountains up here. Sometimes roads aren't even cleared, which I suspect is the case.

Wow, so his exact location is known, and he's sitting alone in a wooden cabin, i hope he at least has a security detail so some mental poltard doesn't burn it down, or introduce him to his katana collection

>Sup Forums and pepe
>on a fucking sherman

the fuck is wrong with you,
at least put it on Königstiger you filthy degenerate

I suggest we try Operation Shadilay again, so he either has to listen to it until somebody comes or breaks his rules and goes outside.

You think i know how to make these skins you potato nigger ? I didnt made it

How did that work and how do we replicate it? Also do we have a discord?

Bam, naziesssss

You have to go back

ready the drones

Is pol just jealous Shia has more money and is more successful than all of you ever will be?

Wireless speaker, load Shadilay, dead drop within earshot.

No, Sup Forums has just been bored. We now have a mission that we can work towards, and we get rewarded for our efforts.

>Can't afford to abandon work and go fuck around in the US
>tfw will never have tea with Shia

Can we call in a drone strike?

Go shill somewhere else you tranny faggot nigger

Godspeed Spurdos

I'm assuming where his cabin might be? I doubt he is gonna fall for that. He wants to be a passive as possible so his cover isn't blown.

>warthunder.jpg

It is understood what our Finnish brothers must do. You must fill your bellies with meat and potato crips. You must drink 8 cups of prune juice. Then finally consume a jug of black coffee. You will venture to Shias location and begin defecating around his cabin and most important his door step. You must travel in squads of 6 men each. You must defecate until he can no longer leave his cabin. You Must smear the cabin walls with your anal release. You must throat sing in the night so he does not sleep. Do all that you can until the only bit of sanity he has left will enable him to slit his own throat....mercy kill.

Seriously how long is that "mother" going to just leave her kid there?

You deserve a (you) for that solid wall of strawman

Shes getting bbc behind the cuckshed while Shoah Lequeff jerks off inside

If I was in Finland I'd go check this out for you lads.

Can Wireshark work wireless? Or will a brave user have to break open the plexiglass case the camera is in?

MANY SUCH CASES

what do you think is going to happen? who is going to fuck with a pram in a museum?

Text should be centered, and those cabins dont match at all, no paneling on the walls, no wooden stove, no nothing. Would need little bit more reliable proofs for someone to go check it out.

Surround the cabin and burn it while singing traditional Finnish music
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

Gangs of muslims. They need new wife's.

FINNS ARE NOT MONGORIANS! Have the finns throw their pickled herring at his cabin or some shit.

Security detail

security just went in and brought in a ladder?

alonetogether.kiasma.fi/

>120 hours by ski

...do you actually get around on skis? Are they the Norwegian equivalent of a bicycle?

Is there nothing we can do? Do we just have to wait until the WireShark operation starts?

Objective isn't to blow his cover, it's to drive him insane. Terms of his experiment prohibit him leaving the cabin, so if we just leave it over the door...

>120 hours by ski

Well, I guess we'll discuss that when we find the cabin. Gotta do that first.

Guys don't go there undefended. Shia probably bought some weapons with him to survive the wilderness.

Oh, I'd heard they already did it.

He's a libcuck, he'll be like herding a sheep. Besides, what weapons could a Finn possibly have? A sharpened stick?

It's gotta be confirmed. We don't know yet. For all we know Shia isn't even in Finnland.

>why am I so fat?

Do not. Underestimate. The Finns.

(Reeealy with I had a Russia flag to give that some legitimacy)

Muslim cummies can do that to ya.

Well, in that case make it loud enough to show up on the stream and it'll fish out a hit or miss real fast.

That location is literally outback of finland. Majority of us live in the south and it will be at least 10h drive there. Lets hope that lapland has some 4chinners
Lets hope

>thought Norgeanon was making joke because snow country
>Rasheed takes it seriously

You have to go back

Post a google earth screenshot of the location i think its close to finnmark, if so im like 3 hours away.

Oh yeah, is there a discord going since the threads keep getting pruned?

The reservation dates don't match

if the blizzard lead was real we might be off, this is the only city that has more than just "light snow" the other 13 are all light, including Ivalo

wunderground.com/global/stations/02915.html

He copied the entire speech from some furfag,
top kek.