Population of Africa could hit 4 billion by 2100

Imagine the number of rapefugees then. Europe is finished. How do we contain the black menace?

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/08/13/340091377/unicef-report-africas-population-could-hit-4-billion-by-2100
youtube.com/watch?v=t_6SaRWdJMc
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white
youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

npr.org/sections/goatsandsoda/2014/08/13/340091377/unicef-report-africas-population-could-hit-4-billion-by-2100

Do not feed the pidgeons.

Sup Forums sporadically posts about this, in it's usual
>IDS HABBIDING!!!!!!!1111!!1!!11!!11
way that it does
why not actually do something about it?
we could all get on kiva loans
[kiva.org] and fund womens businesses in the parts with high population growth, we could try to support charities and organizations that promote girls education.... anything else?
my kiva portfolio is going pretty well now

no, educate, /dont just feed/ that has been a mistake, there are sill a few fmines[ sudan now etc] but remember , africa is not geldofrica anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=t_6SaRWdJMc
we should really support do gooding organizations that educate sub saharan africa
Sup Forums is such a potential force for [its own kind of] good

Fuck off with your click b8 NIGGER

Give the AIDS minkeys Ebola...
Wait & see

What did they mean by this?

>that feel when most western nations would be purple if averages weren't brought down by groid DNA

Europe won't exist in 50 years buddy

>implying that we won't stop this knowing the impact it will have

I don't think even the Jews would allow that to happen

Tattoo their skin white.

Just stop feeding them and let the nature do it's job

what a fake fucking map.

you realize the world average IQ is 100, right? that's how the IQ system works. this map puts the average at about 80-85.

quit eating propaganda.

The average is european.

Park the Mediterranean Fleet along the North African coast and turn back any boats headed toward Europe

>easy

We don't even come close to feeding half the population and they still manage to spawn

Surely the governments will decide to do something sooner or later, it's an entire fucking continent full of savages that can't even integrate into our societies, so what purpose is there to just let the continent which also breaches every single humanitarian right known to man to just keep been the way it is, something has to change.

Blame missionaries for telling them birth control is bad/sinful.

>muh birthrates
>muh negroe invasion

Just turn back the migrant boats and it won't matter that there's 4 billion Africans, just keep them in Africa

You're a fucking idiot.

The IQ average of 100 on the bell curve can only ever apply to a single cultural/ geographical region. Everything else would need to be adjusted relative to that.

So if a map shows Europe as 100, it'd show Africa as 80, Asia as 105, the Americas as 65 and so on.

The current average is about 88.
And as long as Africa continues growing, avg IQ will keep falling.

where is this catholic afrian culture?
What needs to happen is either an overt or hidden power-level change of international laws that treats africa as a zoo with prehistoric humans.
Can't let them out but can't let them get (((subverted)))

>fake map
>IQ research.info

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

pic related btw

Pretty much. We're getting them F-35s to bomb refugee boats in secret, dog bless USA.

[enrichment intensifies]

4 billion?
time to watch elysium again

>the Americas as 65
Nice meme jackass

they have virus ready to drop on africa once whites are taken out of the picture

I thought this movie was comedy not a prophecy

Even is Africa does reach 4 billion the West can simply go cold turkey on aid which would result in the population stabilizing back to 40-80 million within 25-30 years.

Oh I'm sure that will work forever. I'm sure none will get out.

The truth hurts.

africa is the greatest treasure, china knows this and so do the yehudis

We should btfo Africa.

White American average : 103
Higher than yours bitch.

And all of them will want to come live in Europe for the gibs, and the bleeding heart leftists will let them & gib them the gibs.

>white

What, all 5 of them over there? Nice try, José.

If white men had an uprising and k*ll*d all blacks could we pull it off? Well I know fag Europe could since you have no guns.

Couldn't

>Population of Africa could hit 4 billion by 2100
They'll reach it by 2030.

all the old soviet guns they use to shoot eachother with are getting old and worn out though, they're going to need new weapons to clear it out efficiently.

Well I guess everything going to work just dandy right?

It actually makes sense. The harder a situation is on an organism, the more kids they'll have. It increases the chances of their genes propagating, since the expectation is that most of their offspring will die before they themselves can reproduce.

Okay nice nonargument. White Americans are over 99% white and I'm 100% white according to DNA tests from my grandparents and my brother. But if 3% Ashkenazi disqualifies me then I guess I'm nonwhite. Maybe why I'm smarter than you though.

And as the crime rates will sky-rocket more and more people will realize that they are a bunch of criminals stuck thousands of years in the past. They will get rounded up and hurled back to Africa.

Ebola bombs.

>kiva.org
how is the return rate?

I agree with the guy who said we should stop feeding the pigeons.

>Negroids confirmed as R-selected species.

It's time to stop the aid money

>DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS
Problem solved.

>decolonize africa
>it goes to shit
>population explosion
makes your almonds activate themselves if you ask me

radixjournal.com/blog/2015/1/18/white-americans-are-very-white
Fun fact the only cuck couple I ever saw here was a tall man with a German accent and a blonde woman with 2 half Arab kids.

>le triggered plebbit kid gets angry again
Get out. Now.

what if we would build a gated community near ocean where we would filter sea water to use for drinking, cleaning and crops. A sewer system that uses waste to nourish the crops and so forth.
we would teach the nigglets the importance of community and giving back and the only way you get to life in this bountyfull community is if you take and active part in it.

Gene-specific bioweapons.

Africa yes, Africans not so much.

Oh are you Hans with the two Arab cuck babies?

If any of our leaders have any sense left they'll stop humanitarian aid immediately.

All they're accomplishing by giving these retards food and extremely minor education is making it so that those retarded kids can grow up into retarded adults who pump out 7 kids because they don't know any better. Our intervention is actively worsening the problem.

This shit is literally prime directive tier fucking up.

Let them fight wars. The problem will sort itself out. The UN and the Intelligence Agencies need to fuck off.

>Population of Africa could hit 4 billion by 2100

...if the rest of the world is willing to feed them.

Yeah which would be a problem if peak oil and economic collapse wasn't going to send the world population hurling off of the seneca cliff long before then.

Wasn't something like that kind of enlightenment tried in Zimbabwe and then they tore it all apart ?

Everybody knows the answer to this question. Everybody is afraid to say it.

Why can't we just massacre them all?

>teaching niglets things

Kids mother either abandoned him, forgot about him since she likely has 16 other kids (and african niggers can only count to 10/with their fingers) or she's is off-camera somewhere in a mudhut snorting petrol laced sand.

Kill them all.

>unironically acting like animals
it almost seems as if niggers aren't people

They should stop behaving like sub-human animals who only care about reproducing and quit giving birth to children only to have them die horribly.

Let the suffering end so that in a few decades all the Africans fighting wars and spreading disease are dead and first world countries can take over Africa to try and make it a nice place.

The "white Americans are all racial mutts" narrative is such an obvious leftist ploy and it's disappointing to see Sup Forums fall for it so easily. Genetic testing tells a very different story. The idea is that white Americans will throw their hands up and say "well, looks like racism is rendered invalid; we're all pretty much the same thing already! Might as well just race-mix!"

I won't argue that niggers are prone to animal behavior, but people do the same thing across racial lines. Check out how huge white families were back when times were tough. Most of the kids didn't make it.

Raycisssssss

>>>> k*ll*d
Where do you come from? 9fag? KIkebook? Enough. Get out now.

No it's not. It's just Eurotards being ignorant and not understanding why we are in such a bad situation. They don't read statistics like blacks and Hispanics are more likely to be obese. They just think Americans are fat. They don't believe things can be so bad for whites so they think we must not be white. But we truth is we are white we've just been absolutely assraped by the Jews.

I don't think it's a good idea to advocate exterminating another race online. I'm probably on a watch list already.

Contain? What do you mean?
It's already contained on all sides by water.

We don't contain. We exterminate them

funy isnt it?

I'm down for it. But our numbers are thinning. It'd be now or never.

I know i sound childish, but i thought it would be better than just funneling money there to build schools that wrecked by armed monkeys or hospitals were the average nigglet couldn't even master a band-aid

wery funy

We should have exterminated them when we colonized Africa.

fuck fuck fuck fuck no pls

>

How do these lip disc people eat?

we know that niggers are dumb but do they have enough intellect to actually grasp how much lower they are in the Hierarchy of the world?

>strong marine presence in the mediterranean
>Balkan border fences upgrade v2.0
>or just push turkey out of europe

youtube.com/watch?v=nIuDeoOERe0

there is a webm around where some nigger drinks with one then it falls out and it's just disgusting

Testicular elephantiasis.

You know this is you Eurofaggots fault. You are the base of the white bloodline yet you can't even have a patriarchal society with a white leader. Trump may be a low testosterone wrinkly orange fucker but at least our leader is a white man. White men need masculine role models.

We?
Fucking americans have only ever expand into their own land let alone conqueror other countries.

you forget that we are smarter then you with all due respect americro

and we know that we need to make it VERY VERY bad for everyone before we can go nazi 2.0 again

after WW2 and the rise of libshits there is no way in combating it with a trump figure here, it'simpossible we need to redpill white people here with as much shitskins as posssible so they will start to actually sympathize with the nazis who just wanted the best for the folk

Many of my genes were still in Germany at the time. Respect to the Belgians. Had everyone been like them we wouldn't have any problems on our hands cause the niggers would all be dead.

What the fucking fuck fuck is that? Are these people even human?

spbp

Let them starve

We need to knock black men off their pedestal of supposed masculinity. We need to cherry pick the most well endowed white men and make blacked but with white men fucking white women. That's just one piece. We need kike level psy ops. And we need to continue the experimentation and scientific advancement that went on under the Nazis. I know many of the people who are into this line of thinking are very mentally gifted.

That Nofap shit really works. The Jews have made all the whites into man children by getting them to jerk off all the time. We need to get blacks addicted to masturbation. Some of them are. But almost every white male is. We need to get all blacks addicted to it.