Is there any merit to the theory surrounding this card game? Predicative programming or mere coincidences? Red pill me

Is there any merit to the theory surrounding this card game? Predicative programming or mere coincidences? Red pill me.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii
putlocker.ac/watch-the-imaginarium-of-doctor-parnassus-online-free-2009-putlocker-3v.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coincidence? I think not.

Bump

Illuminati create the future hence they can easily predict it

Steve Jackson stole his ideas from Robert Anton Wilson, author of Illuminatus! and Cosmic Trigger

1.) The card game was created by Steve Jackson Games, who also created an illuminati / conspiracy ruleset for their role-playing system.

2.) illuminati just means 'enlightened', it's a catch all to describe various secretive groups that know something which gives them power, and keep that knowledge hidden

3.) the 'illuminati eye trangle' is also a psychological symbol representing the power of consciousness overseeing / organizing information.

4.) enlightenment holds power proportionate to how few people share what knowledge you know.

Keeping these things in mind, it's interesting people assume the content released by Steve Jackson Games is part of the 'illuminati' plan, and not an attempt to weaken 'their' strength.

Coincidence over and over and over?

Your funny.

5th dimensional beings float near mensa streams

Everything has happened before:
>They controled minds via radiowaves.
>Now they've created two way transmitters.

They're training a new labor force from the information we emit.
>Best learn to encrypt

how could you think otherwise
its a direct in your face jab, hes clearly mocking us

its in no way a warning

it's neither a jab nor mockery, it is diffusion of ka-magery

*neither jab nor warning

>(((Coincidence)))

I didn't imply it was a warning, I implied it was a dissemination of knowledge.

>spurdo on the left middle

this or they have time machine

There is no such thing as coincidences and you know it.

This card depicts the dark knight shooting in Colorado, the card itself was made in 1995. The man depicted is not the shooter it is heath ledger. His last movie was an occult film where in it he was a slave to an unknown organization with the all seeing eye of providence on his forehead by the end of the movie he is hanged to die. He died in real life during the making of it and the card shows him with a noose like in the film.

His last film was called The Imaginarum of Doctor Parnasus, watch it and look for subliminals.

okay that one is very eerie

>they are getting younger
cnsnews.com/commentary/eric-metaxas/next-generation-americans-gen-z-may-be-most-conservative-wwii

>hitler's wizards
kek-posting meme magic

It wasn't them who predicted it, we are the spiders they are the owls. The spiders weave reality, they watch over it.

"Weaving spiders come not here."

Look at the one dollar bill, I believe the left 1 represents women as it is a flower, the right 1 is a shield and it represents men. The spiderwebs in the background are the weaving of reality, what we make, and the owl is hidden watching over.

al Amarja is a historically Islamic island in the Mediterranean

That card is showing up a lot, I wonder why.

It seems to me Illuminati could be time travelers. Or have knowledge that this has all happened before and will happen again and know the patterns of what will come and either influence a more cohesive harmonic pattern of humanity or just enslave everyone for their own gains.

What I see in the image though is a purple suit representing the joker, the noose around his neck is heath ledger, the cinema in the background looks just like the one that got shot up.

They could not see perfectly clear because they did not know yet, it is the same reason why 9/11 is called terrorist nuke. Most of the predictions are a bit off, but the images are not.

It's a style in al Amarja to wear a noose as a necktie. it's edgy.

We need to stop calling them the Illuminati, it already has a bad rep for just being a conspiracy, people will not accept the truth of the matter if it has already been disputed. Just call it "they" those who are educated will know who you mean.

>RP threads

Arent you guys tired? Just go to sleep

except half of Sup Forums has incorrectly fingered another group.

I know, they see that most of the top is Jewish but they don't realize that it is just a cover. The group ideology kills, if you do not accept it is the Jews then you are outcast from Sup Forums for being a shill.

Does it all amuse you? Or do you just not see that it is all connected?

if you're seeing it, it's not the top

It shouldnt surprise anyone that the most rich control a lot of things. Its the destiny of capitalist societies

You're both wrong. The ultimate reality is chaos.

I see someone here gets it.

It is going to be a one world order, you won't be able to get rich because they will choose who is rich. They will own every shopping center and every corporation, you won't be able to eat without feeding the beast, then they will make a universal currency with a chip in your hand or forehead. It is already becoming true. When they no longer need you they will cast you aside or kill you.

The issue with people like you is that you overestimate them, if they exist. The type of people who would want to rule tge world would have constant cold-war style internal conflicts and eventually collapse into itself

Not even slightly the point. Money is not power. It's only a side effect

>Predicative programming
It's this

But lets face it, this isn't your ordinary card game and there is something up with these cards in general

but the type of people who SUCCEED at it would not.

WTF

They haven't collapsed yet, and they already own every bank. The time to do something is running out.

If you believe the cards, then the game ends in the death of us all. You have to question if doing something about it is the cause of it happening, maybe the best option is to do nothing at all.

It comes down to SJ being deeply entrenched in Satanism and occultism in the 1970s
the cards just have common themes with Illuminated plans

Dont believe the cards. The biggest key to DEMORALIZATION is giving half truths and persuading into false conclusions

Watch the film.
putlocker.ac/watch-the-imaginarium-of-doctor-parnassus-online-free-2009-putlocker-3v.html

Heath's character is "protected" by the markings on his head and god and the devil do not understand it in the movie. It is also full of subliminal messages and whatnot.

You should not "believe" the cards as literally prophetic. only YHVH can do that. you should study them, because they are a clear window into the actions and opinions of the Brotherhood 40 years ago.

This, everything we know they've let us know, everything, they want a revolution

We are just trying to put pieces of a puzzle together. It would help if we read a bit more, reading very old books and the like, but then we would be smart enough to just be one of them.

The mantis is the one thing I'm having trouble correlating vaguely to Sup Forums

I thought that once, I thought for world peace we would need a common enemy. A force strong enough to band all of man together to fight it, It is what religion achieved for so long. Then religions became tribes.

Maybe they are the good guys, being a common enemy for world peace.

Maybe, but if they are 'good guys' why all the peadofilia?

It's... just a mantis. the theme is weirdness, the unknowable. for whatever reason that equates to a giant preying mantis

it sounds like you're not ready for the answer.

I just noticed something.

A lot, probably most of us assumed the ? Was saying "anonymous"... but the flag that FBIanon and another user have used often when making big reveals is a white background with a ?

The answer is they all worship Satan, wether he's real or not is besides the point, they certainly believe it

Holy shit. You're in the wrong thread, bucko.

Backlash is Obama, he could not take criticisms from anyone, he was losing against Putin. The Teflon coating might be trump.

In ancient egypt the mantis was a demigod that brought dead souls to the underworld

It's always fives.

You could find 10,000 associations like that. it's not relevant. the mantis is just a mantis. Filling space to represent the unguessable

Sjgames rocks