Daily reminder that cops are faggots and if you love cops you can fuck off back to plebbit

Daily reminder that cops are faggots and if you love cops you can fuck off back to plebbit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtqQeJ315nw
christophercantwell.com/2015/03/13/the-real-reason-police-get-shot/
christophercantwell.com/2014/12/22/dead-cops-chose-fate/
copblock.org/5475/when-should-you-shoot-a-cop/
christophercantwell.com/2014/12/31/dead-cops-means-less-oppression/
filmingcops.com/policing-comes-to-a-stop-in-new-york-people-get-along-peacefully-and-society-continues/
theantimedia.org/terrified-nypd-cops-stop-work-city-plunge-chaos/
gothamist.com/2015/01/07/broken_windows_forever.php
abolishthecops.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/55-really-good-reasons-to-abolish-the-cops/
countercurrentnews.com/2015/08/seal-security-solution/
rollingstone.com/politics/news/policing-is-a-dirty-job-but-nobodys-gotta-do-it-6-ideas-for-a-cop-free-world-20141216#ixzz3afAqC7B2
christophercantwell.com/2014/05/01/crime-anarcho-capitalist-society/
christophercantwell.com/2014/05/02/anarcho-capitalist-society-repel-invasion/
countercurrentnews.com/2015/02/the-case-for-disarming-the-police/
thefreethoughtproject.com/texas-town-sees-61-drop-crime-firing-cops-hiring-private-firm/
youtube.com/watch?v=Gx554FssWTY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get a job, loser.

See, this is why we don't let people your color in my country Jamal

Fresh off the boat, from reddit hey, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

>t. nu-Sup Forums

>comes on board called politically incorrect

>gets triggered when someone posts something politically incorrect

Snowflake cucks confirmed.

data dong nu will butt rape you with his robotic penisu

I see Mr. Hands's horse has a good job now.

T. Nigger

>Sup Forums in 2013

"CANT CORNER THE DORNER"

>(((((nu))))-Sup Forums in 2017

"OMFG STOP SAYING FUCK THE POLICE COPS ARE HEROES AND GOOD PEOPLE YOU GUYS ARE SOO MEAN REEEEEE"

Newfags are cancer.

Another nigger...... You hate them until you need them....

>needing cops

How does it feel to be such an emasculated cuck that you can't defend yourself?

This really. You don't have to be a fan of the cops but a great way to avoid them is stop breaking the law you fucking nog

>14 posts of edgy dead cop pictures

Do you know how much gore we've seen on Sup Forums for the past 13 years? Unironically kill yourself faggot.

Actually, go get murdered by a cop.

More like a cop shill garnering attention at a time cops are being massive cunts all over the Us

You are so ignorant

The fact is I can be jailed or killed if I do so fucking moron.... Act like a human, don't get shot

You'll grow up someday, advocating violence against them is ridiculous, only losers hate them

>being this mad

Maybe you should move out of fucking leaf land than new friend.

>shitposts
>I get angry for ruining my board
>I'm the cuck
K, sage

lol ur dum

HA HAHAH ha DADDY ISSUES THE POST

>says Sage

>doesn't Sage

Hilarious. Thanks for the bump m8

Maybe you should act decent for a change, edgy teenager

Wow......

Police need to uphold the law.
That means economic law, national law, immigration law, common law etc. etc.

They dont.

Police are a foreign force that have invaded our nations. Police enforce only (((their))) cultural marxist agenda.

We have been brainwashed into loving out servitude.

>i am slightly concerned
>buttmaddd xddddddd why are you so anally devastated xddddddddssdsssssdddddd what you need cream for all that rectal destruction????????!!!!!!!!!!!
This is why I hate reddit

(You)

Maybe, but more than likely op already has a rap sheet. I've met plenty of guys like him irl and every one of them is an ex-con, the prisons are full of people like Op.

Generally they're mad at the police for interfering with their preferred lifestyle or method of income i.e. criminal activities.

The only people I've met that have his attitude that not been to prison or at least jail yet are the children or younger siblings of career criminals. Most of them will eventually end up in prison themselves where the cycle will just continue.

op mad cuz he got a ticket
>degenerate law breakers are whiny af

>That damage control

they would be fine..if they werent all corrupted

Love the cops..

t. Libertardian shill
Sup Forums, /new/, and /n/ has been pro NatSoc and pro cop.
pic related and sage

Are corrupt cops really a problem in Finland?

Fuck you Antifa

Fuck off nigger. Go back to fagitt.

>tfw I've never been arrested

>tfw when the one ticket I got was overturned in court because the pussy cop didn't show up

>tfw this makes you mad because you have no point

22 posts by this ID..
shilling hard there bro..
> nigger lover

What if you are mad at police for allowing mudslimes to invade your country and then when they rape your children they only deport them rather than kill the rapists? What if you are mad at police for being submissive cucks who enforce the cultural marxist agenda of the ruling elite? What if you are mad at police officers for being so nice to criminals?

Oh look an edgy teen posting on Sup Forums

>listening to ((((((moot)))))

Newfag confirmed.

sage desu

You're either ANTIFA scum or criminal which is it?

>cops are faggots and if you love cops you can fuck off back to plebbit.

Bets if OP a nigger.

>Cops are for faggots
>*something happens*
>Waah, police help!

Cops ARE faggots and you should use them as last resort but it always cracks me up when Antifa junkies are like 'fuck da police!' and scream 'police! Help!' an half hour later when somebody they assaulted start pushing their shit back to their assholes.

Ok whoever this faggot is posting people being violent towards cops and killing cops get the fuck out. This thread had an actual discussion then you bring in this gay shit. No sane person is for murder. But cops have serious commie loving issues.

>"OWNING GUNS ARE A RIGHT!! YOU'LL HAVE TO PRY THIS GUN FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS!!"

>guns get banned

>"O-ok I g-guess I'll give my g-gun up to the police, I-I don't want any t-trouble"

>missing the point this hard
There is no help for you, shill.
Remember to sage slide threads.

Well I guess then you would live in California. In which case you should be mad at your fellow Californians for voting in such retarded politicians that an act those laws.

Also phrases like "cultural Marxism" and "ruling Elite". Tend to be used only by extremist zealots and or conspiracy theorists pic related

Just a reminder that your a nigger and your gonna nig nog you faggot

Its either cops or your local cartel militia.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qtqQeJ315nw
>youtube.com/watch?v=qtqQeJ315nw

That one always has me laughing

>it's an "edgy gay americans bashing cops" episode

>can't recognize obvious pasta

The funny thing is without the police people like you would be dead inside of a week. Violent view such as yours are considered too far outside of the mainstream for normies to ever accept a lot of those same normies are also heavily armed and in a society without any law enforcement people who hold extreme and violent views would be the first ones to be killed by the surging groups of normies wanting to reestablish control.
Even if there were a hundred thousand of the you and the United States and there aren't there are tens upon tens of millions of armed people who hold more moderate views would immediately see someone as violent as yourself as a threat.

You can explain all the philosophy want about what your ideas are correct but in a society where law has broken down it's people like you who will be the ones that are blamed.

Get a job, nigger.

>mfw newfags get so triggered by violence towards pigs they bumped my thread up to page 1

I'm loving it.

The Real Reason Police Get Shot
christophercantwell.com/2015/03/13/the-real-reason-police-get-shot/

Dead Cops Chose Their Fate
christophercantwell.com/2014/12/22/dead-cops-chose-fate/

When Should You Shoot A Cop
copblock.org/5475/when-should-you-shoot-a-cop/

Dead Cops Means Less Oppression
christophercantwell.com/2014/12/31/dead-cops-means-less-oppression/

POLICING COMES TO A STOP IN NEW YORK, PEOPLE GET ALONG PEACEFULLY AND SOCIETY CONTINUES
filmingcops.com/policing-comes-to-a-stop-in-new-york-people-get-along-peacefully-and-society-continues/

NYPD Cops Stop Patrolling Streets, Crime Rates Begin Falling; Traffic Violations Down 94%
theantimedia.org/terrified-nypd-cops-stop-work-city-plunge-chaos/

The NYPD Slowdown Is Working, Let's Keep It
gothamist.com/2015/01/07/broken_windows_forever.php

50 Reasons to Abolish The Cops!
abolishthecops.wordpress.com/2011/02/11/55-really-good-reasons-to-abolish-the-cops/

Texas Town Fires Police Dept., Hires Private Citizens For Security — Guess What Happened to Crime?
countercurrentnews.com/2015/08/seal-security-solution/

Policing is a Dirty Job, But Nobody's Gotta Do It: 6 Ideas for a Cop-Free World
rollingstone.com/politics/news/policing-is-a-dirty-job-but-nobodys-gotta-do-it-6-ideas-for-a-cop-free-world-20141216#ixzz3afAqC7B2

Crime in an Anarcho-Capitalist Society
christophercantwell.com/2014/05/01/crime-anarcho-capitalist-society/

How Would an Anarcho-Capitalist Society Repel Invasion?
christophercantwell.com/2014/05/02/anarcho-capitalist-society-repel-invasion/

The Case For Disarming The Police
countercurrentnews.com/2015/02/the-case-for-disarming-the-police/

Texas Town Experiences 61% Drop in Crime After Firing Their Police Department
thefreethoughtproject.com/texas-town-sees-61-drop-crime-firing-cops-hiring-private-firm/

Seems genuinely surprised when shit posting gets a reaction

> literal definition of a newfag

>Page 1

Are you 14? Who the fuck still uses pages and not Catalog? Newfag indeed.

Oh so you complained one time you got a speeding ticket why didn't us off the cob for being presumptive enough to pull you over why didn't you run why do you even have a license plate?

You complained earlier saying that you're tough enough to defend yourself well you don't seem to be willing to prove it.

Then you have enough nerve to complain about other people being a good boy for following the orders of the police. Your own arguments are internally inconsistent

The police are controlled by the state, and the state is controlled by jews and neo-cons

So yeah, by induction, police are you enemy

But you should have figured that shit out when they started issuing parking fines, breath tests and speeding tickets

AM I BEING DETAINED

>implying I complained about anything in this thread

>implying the majority of the posts in this thread aren't assblasted newfags crying

Found the nigger

jamal policeman

egdy kang is egdy

If America really wants to Make America Great Again, that means upholding the constitution, and only the common law.

Police don't. They uphold corporate "rules" called statutes.

Understand the difference between common law and statutes

youtube.com/watch?v=Gx554FssWTY

Daily reminder cops are the best nigger population control measure out there and if you hate cops you're probably a nigger yourself