Why the fuck is this allowed?

Why the fuck is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8PfDro1UGUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no idea, we allowed them in but they don't allow people in their country.

FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL

ah i remember this happening pre-election. fucking aussies

Why?
People with different opinion than yours?

I really don't now

Disappointed in Australia desu senpai

Sorry.

>red "i" and blue "i" in the CNN politics logo
awfully ameri-centric

Lol keep them pls.
Makes up for you renegging on our refugee deal.

that didn't even make sense you retarded shorty ugly bean-bitch

Why are Aussies so degenerate?

relax burger. i'd have them hung for doing this in the U.S. just as quick as id hang burgers doing the same here. rules are rules.

Australian shitposting is legal, OP.

Because they are bongs, just like you. And they still think that they own USA.

Low-t cucks telling you who your leader should be.

The inside story on you young fascists is a lot of you ended up in shock humour/lonely dude forums that nazi recruiters joined. It’s not a fucking puzzle, all the history is on the sites. There you crossed ur nerdy hobbies with ur nerdy resentment. Bunch of fucking nerds with your dipshit teenage beefs probably started with a resentment of woman who won’t speak to you and now you think you have become POI radicalized.
So how did it happen? How did you become a fucking nazi? A bunch of real Nazis whispered poison in your ears while becoming your only community, your only “friends”. And they used multiple levels to make irony and bigotry and fascism more acceptable by drowning it in “oh we’re just joking” So you combine all this with capitalizing on isolated nerd dude resentment and even deeper isolation, BAM nazi.
You can talk to any former “chan” boy and they can tell you how it went from “shotty shock humor” to “white supremacist recruitment”. The “lol only normies care about hurting others attitude” + the general nerd male resentment of these communities. Its prime fertile ground for actual Nazis to grow. People talk about pol, but you need to see the various communities converge. R9K’s “who wont woman fuck me” bs “anything goes and anyone who gets mad is just a normie” vs endless outbursts of anger at everything. Pol here becomes less of an isolated phenomenon and more of a natural end point for all these circles crashing into one another. And pol, also being its own thing, emans it is rolled back into those communities amplifying your worst aspect then roll it back into pol.
So essentially you have an online pressure cooker to turn your typical teenage nerdy bullshit into honest to god fascism. The surrounding of hateful idedas, the detachment from the harm you do? Turning them into “just jokes” becoming your only friends and that just your community you can see it in many others but again your not a fucking mystery

Some cunt from our Eurocuck party did the same. Triggered a political shitstorm because she still got a very generous entitlement all our 'unemployed' ex-parliamentaries get.

>make america australia again

would be offended if american

Why are the French so Blacked?

because russians are allowed to do the same thing

you plagarized again, shia, you thieving unoriginal fuck

You guys let everyone in though

It was the labor party, they gave the clinton foundation 90 million or so while in government. I'm fairly sure they have been totally subverted by the US democrats and their backers. Now Soros is working on controlling the greens as they use to be anti-immigration.

Wikileaks caught Australian Labor politicians spying for the USA but there was no punishment.

I'm incredibly sorry but you can have those faggots.

Aussies are the ultimate cucks.

#illridewithyou

Look at those beta cunts. They belong in America.

Australia hacked the election

Fuck those gay cunt hash tags are terrible

fuck you cunts!
I operated 3 facebook accounts and 2 twitter accounts in the meme war you fucker.
For 12 weeks straight i was on duty meming to keep Hillary out of the white house stopping only to sleep a few hours a night..
Have some god damn respect for meme war veterans who despite not being native to your land willingly helped to meme in this timeline.
Unfuckingrateful!

They have the arms of a 5 year old girl

They know their vote means nothing in the world. So they think they have the right to try to influence Americans.

they're like the defiant little girl standing her ground in front of a charging bronze bull

notice that they all have facial hair - much like muslims

Isn't this actually illegal? Or is it just foreigners protesting unions?

shitposting IRL

They failed their rite of manhood.

Every Australian boy has to go out into the wilderness and defeat a Red Kangaroo in a boxing match before he can become a man.

These boys lost to the roo and went into self-exile to avoid shame.

>Emu rape babies come to Murica
>Get shot
Shitposting won't save you Roos.

yep it's legal, even our ex pm campaigned with hillary

>shitposts IRL
pretty gut

They forgot their testosterone.

We were trying to warn you

thx cunt

You can keep them.

I'm going to guess they're from Melbourne.

Can someone google and confirm?

We have thousands of U.S. Marines and Spooks living here.

Call me when you let Australia open Ayy Lmao bases in the U.S. desert and fill them with Bruce's.

nigger faggot

They didn't renege. The Amerifags are still over on Nauru "vetting"

Maybe they can take a bunch of these fags with them.

Former prison colony. Former economy that literally utilized alcohol as currency.

When the Spanish came to visit they said that the colonists were of a lower nature than the native savages.

According to spic merchants;

>Both men and women frequently went without clothes
>All were drunk, at all times
>All the men gambled or stole
>All the women were exceedingly cheap prostitutes

I mean, I'm not going to pretend we were Le European White Culture.

We're fucking violent drunks. Just leave us alone down here and we won't bother you. Except when we go to your countries, but it's just for fun.

youtu.be/8PfDro1UGUo

Pic related - Australia's first successful military coup - Enacted after the Queens appointed governor tried to force soldiers to attend church and stop selling alcohol to the convicts and running gambling games with the chinks.

We do have our principles.

>Shia even plagiarizes his angry rants

He seriously has a disorder.

I am so sorry, burgers. The gas chambers await them upon return.

The CFMEU donated, via Get Up! (which is basically a Labor party extension) a million bucks to George Soros.

Bit odd. I figured he would be the one giving the money TO these fucko's, not the other way around.

they look like pedophiles

>ex P.M.

>Didn't even stand for a single election, win or loss

But I guess we get to check;

>Put a woman in office

Off the good goy checklist, and can now go back to electing white men.

Probably all that interbreeding with abos

Trump should put sanctions on Australia for interfering in the election

t. 3 melbournites

Well this is embarrassing.
CRINGE
R
I
N
G
E