Just leaving this out there

Just leaving this out there

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c-wyBXnYgXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why does everyone in the USA have a victim complex?

Keep on waiting, it won't change nada.

Because Jews

Asians can act, blacks can only steal.

>egyptians (e.g. mediterranians)
>black

>nobody goes to see it
>"why are white people so fucking racist???"
Fuck leftist chinks

Good for them. It's been a while since I remember a movie with an only white cast. Wouldn't that be something to behold.

i.e.*

These "egyptjuns were black" shit get a disturbing amount of likes
It's like you can't correct or talk back to blacks anymore or it is racist, you will have history professors losing their jobs after pressure from humanities protests in the future for disagreeing that Egyptians were black
Truly a post-fact era

That's what happens when niggers don't go to school. If they did attend school, they'd learn that colonists were importing salves from South Africa. Who needs college doh.

its easier to pretend that you aren't a failure if it was up to you, also they are sheep fostered to consume and enjoy the mass media.

>Asians can act
Funny gypsy.

>all asian cast
They have plenty of those in ching chong.

At least it will open the opportunity to resurrect Mulan Szechuan Sauce

Requesting the image that says something along the lines of:
>When you steal the history of another race, perpetrating the stereotype that all your race is good for is stealing.

WE

NO BLACK PEOPLE?
RACIST

wait what

Given the shit they spout during black month history its better if they dont go to school

t. fernando linguraru

>I MEAN LOOK HOW MUCH BETTER THIS LOOKS

Better compared to what? The whitewashed cartoon movie?
Oh wait, that wasn't whitewashed at all.
What the fuck is this chink bitch talking about? No one ever claimed or portrayed mulan other than Asian.

>start shooting all black eqyptian movie
>missing camera
>missing microphone
>director gets stabbed
>writers get beat up
>only footage is niggers chimping out, filmed with a phone that was later stolen
>female actor is raped and live-streamed to fb
Ah yes, I can see how that will be successful.

>All Asian cast
>They will all speak American English
>They will all have American mannerisms
>They will all spout quips and lame jokes instead of talking like Chinese people from 1000 years ago

Why should no one want to see it?

Funny Nuke

Yeah white boy, you stole our history.

WHAT ABOUT BLOODY COONS DISNEY??

I'd watch that

Because it's effective.

Do you know why people buy it? Mass ignorance.
Say Africa, and black people pop up in their mind, since "that's where black people came imported from, duh!". That's all they know.
In reality, north-african people tend to resemble arabs a bit.

fucking chinks
>t. chink

But egyptians were caucasoid not negroid. That is a fact. The only debatable point is what exact ethnicity the caucasoids of that area and region were

were *

Funny LEAF

WE

Theres plenty of chimp out videos everywhere on the web, help yourself out.

Exacto. Have you seen the Algerians? Their skin's like light caramel. Surprisingly, the people at the crossroads of 3 races are kinda light-brown.

would be amazing if this movie flops now

>Using the scientific terms for various human phenotypes

RAAAAACIIIIIIISSSSSSST!

I am a fucking jew and even I am closer to a KANG than a nigger.

Why don't they just Google what a modern Egyptian man looKS like?

>Not all africa is black!
>Not all asia is asiatic!
>all of yurop is white tho

k

Blacks for Egyptians?! LOL

Blacks in America are descendants of West African slaves.

Where the fuck did this "egyptians were actually niggers" meme start

Proof female infanticide was not a bad thing. The Chinese knew what they were doing.

This movie is going to tank.

Only white people Disney movies do well in box office.

>a movie about asians will have an all asian cast! we did it reddit!

This is actually correct. Asia has the middle east in it, which is Arab.

Africa is split by the Sahara, so you have the kinda-sorta humans at the top, and below it you have the ooga boogas.

Meanwhile, Europe (besides the little bit that is south Spain, eww) contains one race with many ethnicities that are all linked.

WE

Nothing to say.

Might be good.

Unfortunately I'm sure there will be a 20 minutes detour to drop statistics about trannys.

WE

>Gong Li
>Maggie Cheung
>Tony Leung
>Hideko Takamine
Some aren't bad

>north-african people tend to resemble arabs a bit

they are arabs not a bit

WUZ

So what, Mulan SHOULD have an all Asian cast, but it's fucking stupid to force ethnicities into films or tv-shows where they clearly do not belong.

I liked the original Disney movie

Weren't they all Asians in the cartoon mulan too?

>single generation of royals, probably one of the 5< that were numidian
>depreciated wall paintings that probably had style choices that didn't reflect reality since they're art.

WE WUZ

Egypt and Carthage were the only empires of any significance in Africa and niggers being niggers, they want to steal the heritage of these peoples. Well, Egypt at least, nigs won't have heard of Carthage.

I'm not a racist, but I sure do hate these fucking idiots.

Not really. Sicilians, Basque and Bosnians are not white to name a few. Also Laps, etc. There are plenty of parts of Europe inhabited by non whites

KANGZ

actually it's not. meditarraneans are their own race of which north africans, southern euros and western asians are grouped into. also eastern euros are mongol rape babies

Careful which asians you use in the film. Memoirs of a Geisha got a bad rap because it had a chinese actress. China, Japan, and South Korea all more or less hate each other.

>same people pushing for this are the ones who say it's a good thing that white characters get the hatchet so they can be replaced with colored people

that is not the main point

stop it we wuz all wun rays

LETS GET DOWN TO BIDNESS

Profitable, popular, attention, sympathy, virtue signaling, fitting in - all of the above?

nigga idgaf i just hate it when chinks do this shit

boy I sure do hate niggers!

Tbh it's usually westernized asians.
t. Asian

>single generation of royals, probably one of the 5< that were nubians*
Fixed for you senpai. Numidians were caucasian north africa berbers.

>implying i know who any of those people are
>implying those people even exist

I can make up fake actors too
>Saskue Uchiha was great in the chinese shot for shot rip off of Schindler's List

autosomal dna says otherwise. people from the european side of the mediterranean cluster with europeans and people from the middle eastern side of the mediterranean cluster with middle easterners.

FARM EQUIPMENT

>www.imdb.com
Search it up boy

kangz
youtu.be/c-wyBXnYgXI

samurai wuz also black but yellowwashing and fake history by evil non melanoids

~Dumb uneducated black master race bullshiter

They can have their shitty remakes I'm sick and tired of every single movie being remade it's ridiculous.

there is a wewuz comment about ancient egyptians

I subconsciously read that as
>These "egyptjuns were black" shit get a disturbing amount of kikes
TWICE in a row before I finally recognized what you actually said.
I need to get the fuck off this site.

most people dont say this though, you can compare Iberians and Scandinavians, Italians and english. its different climates. the europe is white meme is just that, a meme to bait. but if you mean the europe for whites meme thats different because Iberians arent somali niggers and italians arent Ugandan.

I'd be fine with this if these weren't the same people bitching about movies being "too white"

im looking forward to watching the new Tor:Ragnarök movie with an all nordic european cast
oh wait

WUZ

That poor child