Whats Sup Forums think of him

Whats Sup Forums think of him

cringy
tryhard

what happens when you tip your fedora too hard

was kind of fun to listen to on his most recent appearance on JRE, but his podcast sucks shit and he's pretty faggy in a lot of ways

The epitome of cringe.

He should kill himself.

>Lacks cognitive abilities.
>Likes to suck dick.
>Beta cuck acting like a fedora guy.
>Ugly
>Smells like a nigger.

Can someone please post the video where he calls out that science groupie? I can't find it on his channel.

He is, indeed, a faggot.
He likes cock.

banana

Pretty good

Everything about him says he's a parody of an atheist. Apparently he's not.

Flip flops on policies and ideology, pseudo-intellectual, and is an arrogant individual who enjoys hot wax on his penis and bananas in his asshole. Not the most intriguing or top shelf if I do say so myself, but he obviously has a market that appeals to some demographics. Can't hate the guy for making money on Youtube.

>doesn't level audio
>constantly screams right in the microphone
>mouth is full of stringy spit and looks gross

He is a cringe fagrot who refuses to go to church! I hope the truck of peace visits him one day. Should rename himself the amazing cocksucker that's what h does after they all get drunk with s suck each other off.

that dude went full bananas

He looks like a Magic the Gathering fag who used to hang out at my local gamestore when I was younger.

He has a micropenis.

Anyone have the vid where he takes a shot in the mouth.

Hes completely irrelevant. No one realy cares about him anymore, his fanbase shrinks by the day.

Ah that's right, it was oil not wax.

>Whats Sup Forums think of him
(OP)
>Whats Sup Forums think of him

He's a fedora tipping faggot who likes to pouring burning oil on himself. He's also set the atheist movement back by about 10 years by trying to turn it into the religion of atheism kind of defeats the point.

t. Non theist

why would i watch youtube of some ugly nerd?

He is 6'6 with a micro penis.

His outlook on life would change if he committed to getting to 7% body fat and learned with breath into his stomach to offset that annoying voice
he has.

He's the Doug Walker/TGWTG of the internet atheist community.

A completely outdated tryhard who is hardly relevant anymore. He should focus on his real life career instead of engaging in internet drama and 'business ventures'.

I liked him when I was 13 but now I realize what a pseudo intellectual he is. He used to produce okay content now he only bitches about how little money he gets from jewtube.

Even though he recently hit 1 million subs?

Atheism was a controversial topic when he started up, that's why he got popular. The topic died down now so he's irrelevant now.

No one still not link of him puting banana and coffee in his ass