twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the sad part is that it´s true
same with the little girl in nice

>same with the little girl in nice
It looked staged as fuck tbqh
Wouldn't be surprised it it was fake

what girl in nice?

Did you already forget user?

I'll remember you Ebba. Doesn't help anyone but helps keeping my mind at peace. Fucking Muslim Scum

The amazing thing was that they used that dead kid to push more boats so that more kids would die just like him. And people actually bought it.

Good. Nobody cares about white people.

literally who cares

They might have forgotten, but we never forget.

I've never got a ww3 ID before.

>Kurd on a beach
The Kurd's don't even have any beaches in their ethnic region. Is this tard talking about the Palestinian kid?

WW3 CONFIRMED.

I like 11 year old girls

He's talking about the Middle Eastern kid on the beach...yeah.

Is Razorfist /ourguy/?
youtu.be/_FNc_uNx32I?t=3m15s

tbqh

Honest I wonder how parents can stay still after having their kids murdered.
I know I would behead every muslim I could encounter if they did the same to my children.

>you will never become postergrill for white nationalist movement that kicks mudsilms out of Europe

why even live?

>Middle Eastern kid
you Jews are so easy to spot.

you can be my asian gf

By asian you mean meant middle-eastern shitskin, right?

Sup Forums being a good guy
What timeline is this?

The best timeline vlad

You are an embarrassment to your nation and your race.

Is black pigeon speaks a beta white man in Japan or japanese?

I heard she jumped in front to the truck to avoid the rape gangs that were ass fucking her daily

Det passar bra, Muhammad-kun

Alan Kurdi (the kid on the beach) is from Kobani (Kurdish majority city)

so then an intolerant little racist jerk died? Good

>tfw no mongol gf
fugg

>implying
They don't care about their nation because they are immigrants and they don't care about whites because they are not white.

this picture is literally in every mainstream news source tho

hur gammal är du och var bor du

For a New York minute

literally only after pol started complaining about it

Good point, or perhaps paid shills to sage this thread.

Her name was Ebba Akerlund. She was 11 years old. Ebba Akerlund was in her nation's capital city. So were Muslim invaders. Ebba Akerlund was martyred in a Muslim truck attack on April 7th 2017.

I don't think Sup Forums should exploit this girls death. Don't be like (((them)))

ebba akerlund wasn't covered by the me-

Roasties getting toastie.

Yes, I'm from r9k.

>two UK tabloids and a swedish nationalist site
Oh wow it's fucking nothing

The lever of exposure her case is getting is nothing compared to that of the mudslime rat that drowned.

kill yourself toothpaste.

why is almost everyone on /r9k/ an aussie?

they only started covering it after pol, and subsequently, alt-right media, complained about it

and still there coverage is very limited

the dog that died is more important

>11 year old girl trucked in half by the religion of peace
>153,000 results when searching for her name

>this
>147 million results

get fucked, anti-white propagandists, we can see through your games

On january 11th 2016, Arminas Pileckas of lithuanian origin was stapped to death by muslims at his school for simply telling them to stop harassing a girl.

If you feel like grabbing a beer, drink it in his memory.

Exactly newspapers were all doing 30 to 80 stories each on the kid on the beach.
Someone comes along and shows that one or two stories were written about Ebba and they act like the media covered it.

Most of those victims of Germany/Sweden/UK never had a newspaper. They barely even mentioned the attackers. Did rape victims in UK have a single article? They don't want to interview such victims and parents of victims.

No it isn't. Don't lie.

Poor doggo though, he didn't deserve it.

We're going to build a wall and you're going to be behind it together with the cartels who have billions worth of arms and armaments, without their drugs as a source of income.

I'm sure that'll work out well for you and we'll extend the same amount of sympathy for your people.

GOD SHE COULD MAKE SWEDEN WHITE AGAIN WITH ME

*Could've made

Oy vey no games are being played here

STABBED

ffs

>be yurop
>google "Ebba Akerlund"

>Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more

TOPPEST
OF
K
E
K
S
(((They))) aren't even hiding it anymore.

>77 ID
Hallowed be KEK, praised be His name.

F

hundreds of thousands of people have died in syria the past years.
Less than thousans have been killed by terrorism in europe in past decennia.For this, syyrians deserve the attention more than europeans.
You understand now? good

CNN had great coverage of Ebba Akerlund right user?

>>hundreds of thousands of people have died in syria the past years.

mostly terrorists pointing AK47s at the military or passing around pleasure boys after a long day of blowing up hospitals

Hey, Moroccan, you have to go back.

Fuck off mudshit.

Muslim cuasualties are just another statistic.

We take our own side here, not the side of our enemies. Ebba is our martyr, our martyr of Europe.

>We take our own side here
yes. i am on human side

>The last hospital has been blown up in this area
>Repeat dozens of times
Syria must have had an amazing healthcare system to afford all those hospitals.

Nice meme but muslims are not human.

Sup Forums definitely didn't push Nice girl as hard as Ebba, that's a fact

F

that's where all the humanitarian aid is going

yes very sad

I love it when based Eurobros BTFO mexishits so we don't have to. Thanks aquafresh.

God I fvcking hate Mvslam.

I welcome pure white Russian men to come here and fuck our single women to make white babies.

Take them, before the middle-eastern hordes take them, and before the (((cultural marxists))) destroy their brains with feminist & LGBT ideas.

Let's import enough white Russians to outnumber the shitskins and mudslimes.

there is only one explanation to this
jews are spamming their msm with dead kids because its their trade to kill them in blood libel. its projective behavior and also disinfo op to blame enemy with what they do

youtube.com/watch?v=s4JKKIUERZY

He's a Canadian (presumably rich kid) that lived Hong Kong and Tokyo (I think).

No, you're on Islam's side. We are on the White side. Our White children deserve to grow up in countries seperated from Muslim norms of Jihad and terorrism.

Ebba Akerlund was a White child in her nation's capital who was subjected to Muslim social norms of JIhad because someone had allowed Muslims to become proximinate to her in her White country.

Our side = White norms of civil society
Muslim side = Muslim norms of terorrism, jihad, gangrape etc.
Where ever Muslims are proximinate, they will impose their Muslim norms upon us. No more.

Sorry, but I almost lost my wife in that attack, shes still got a blood covered shirt, I garuntee you it wasnt faked.

>swedish nationalist site
actually, it is famous newspaper in sweden. (aftonbladet)

Well she should have died more photogenically, not smeared all over the road

Based on the Dragonball giant ape transformation?

what the fuck... that's so fucking weird.

someone needs to shoop him doing the "moderate muslim" vision obstruction with hand

And who remembers Maria Ladenburger?
I'd forgotten that Latvian kid Enough is enough, it's time we championed our martyrs and not let them be forgotten and memory-holed any longer.

Muslims have their martyrs they champion. Blacks have their martyrs they champion and rally around, like Tryvon and Mike Brown etc. Time for Whites to champion their martyrs too.

>Dragonball giant ape transformation?

dragonball wasn't the first thing to invent transforming under a full moon, dipshit

I'm sorry but death is not meant to look pretty.
even the mudshit had to be re-positioned to make his dead body look "aesthetic".

d-dat--

whut

haha. i don't think you understand. only very small percent of muslim commit terrorism.

Islamic norms of regular Jihad attacks and terrorism should never had applied to Ebba Akerlund. She is White. She lived in a White country.

But someone had betrayed Ebba Akerlund, like they had betrayed the people of Nice. Someone had allowed Muslims to become proximinate to her. And that proximity allowed Muslims to impose their social norms of Jihad upon her.

>only very small percent of muslim commit terrorism.
just 1% of one billion is 10 million mudslime-terrorists, imbecile fuckcunt.

s-so everything's fine?!

It's a shitty computer drawn cartoon comic posted in the current year on fucking Sup Forums, chances are the inspiration would come from anime rather than any original myths.

chances are you have autism

Why don't you just meme her into the headlines, get it spreading, the usual

The rest just loudly supports it

>in the current year
AKA when your newfag ass started browsing here. It's called werediaper for a reason.

You know whats funny? I grew up in a fundamental revivalist pentacostal church. Those are about as fuckin cultish as mainstream christianity gets.

You know what would happen when some looney bombed an abortion clinic or the westborough baptist church would picket a military funeral?

Our crazy ass pastor who spoke in toungues and claimed he could cure cancer with prayer would have a sermon about how that shit was not okay.

Islam's reaction?
>RELIGION OF PEACE! NOT ALL OF US! STOP BEING XENOPHOBIC, HOW DARE YOU JUDGE US ON THE ACTIONS OF A FEW ASSHOLES?

Dont hear much condemnation though.

You have to get out of my country Achmed Mohammed Ali