thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne
taaldacht.nl/vrouwelijke-namen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

no.

those are not Hebrew names so fuck off.

since when did swedes start using humanoid names?
i would expect names like viklas and jorgen-morgen-gorgen

>UK
>Muhammad

Russia, 2015^
Boys:
Alexander (greek)
Maxim (latin)
Artem (greek)

Girls:
Sofia (greek)
Maria (hebrew)
Anna (hebrew)

Italy is not white.

>Muhammad
WE WUZ JOHNS N SHIET

Greek women names are based

>UK
>jewish influence and a lot of sandniggers
England truly is lost. Scotland an Wales might survive if they abandon ship fast.

>UK
>MUHAMMAD

what did they mean by this?

I'm leaving the country

Fuckin Muhammad ? It does not even break top 5 in Germany. I am reliefed. At the same time I am wondering how fucked the UK is.

Muhammad YESS

>tfw parents named me tomás

what the fuck did they mean by this (srs)

>THE CITY OF LONDON

cUcKed

What do you guys think of the name "Cornelius"?

https //www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/livebirths/bulletins/babynamesenglandandwales/2015-08-17

nice bait thread ya fucking dingus

delet this

It's a tragedy what has happened to my country. Laugh all you want.

well they are from the bible which was originally in Hebrew

>muhammad
top kek

>tfw Catalan
>tfw the most common names are all latin or greek
Take this castilianfags

The only reason Francesco is first on that 2013 list is because of the new Pope, you should get different years for a more accurate poll

>Muhammad
ayyyyy lmao

>Lena
This is somehow common name for a cat or dog.

This is true Italians have been BLACKED. They're basically an african colony by now

christ a lot of you are fucking dense

Jup but did you check further down. Atleast London is fucked beyond belief. Muhammad is NR1 there.

yeah I did but London doesn't speak for the whole of the fucking UK and you'd do well to remember that

MUHAMMAD IS TOP1 NAME IN ISRAEL

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

THE MEDIA IN ISRAEL TRIES TO FOOL THE PEOPLE SO THEY DIVIDE IT BY TOP 1 HEBREW NAME AND TOP 1 ARAB NAME

>Being English
>Not naming one of your kids George

Anna is a Germanic name...

nobody names their kid elias. gtfo gayest name ive ever heard

Who else is proto-norse Master race?

No it's not.

G*rmanic name here.

It is. It means "full of life/soul"

It is according to kikepedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne

meanwhile in georgia:

>1.Giorgi
>2.Giorgi
>3.Giorgi
>4.Giorgi
>5.Giorgi

Based.

(((Wikipedia)))
taaldacht.nl/vrouwelijke-namen/

Giorgi Killmyselfshvili

Damn George was a black female?

Ivan is also hebrew
>this kills the slav

SHE WUZ SAINT

>Francesco
>Germanic
it literally means "French"

>SHE WUZ QUAAN

ftfy

Why do white people have literally NO indigeneous culture?

no need to be sad Anglos Muhammad is the most popular name here too

>Jack
>Hebrew
What have you been smoking my dude?

not our fault if you were born shitskin, italians are white

Girls:

>1.Nino
>2.Nino
>3.Nino
>4.Nino
>5.Nino

Muhammad and it's various spellings is indeed comfortably the No. 1 boy's name in the UK - though MSM covers it up by insisting on separating all versions of the name and refusing to acknowledge the fact that NO other name comes close even when all alternate spellings of all names are lumped together.

But not a chance in hell 'Muhammad' isn't also top ranking, if not No. 1, in Sweden and Germany as well.

Can we glass London please ?

franks a germany tribe
makes sense

Jack is derived from John

It's a Slavic variant of "Ioannes"

Anyone wanna redpill me on this? I keep seeing this kind of shit along with the other memes but I don't know the truth. Is Italy really white or not? I think it is.

We're victims of such retarded memes too and it never fails to trigger me.

Ya wtf

when I was studying Latin the teachers were pretty autistic about differentiating between Gaul and Germanic people

peter is also jewish

jack

>variant
my point

If you think about it almost none of these names are white. Latin and Greek people liked and related more to Middle Eastern, North African and Asia Minor cultures and hated real whites. They enslaved them and called them niggers. Really the Islamic takeover of Western Europe makes complete sense now. They have been mentally colonized for thousands of years. They are just looking for the next cock to take up their ass

a good man

I like the name "Lena". It sounds like a gentle, delicate name. Perfect for a girl. On a slightly related note, I'd like to ask you, how popular are Slavic names there? Because here in Serbia, I fucking hate how most kids are named the same few Greek or Hebrew names like Matthew, Nicholas, Stephen and similar. I like some Greek names (even my name is Peter) but it's just way too fucking much. I hope that Slavic names will go back into fashion soon.

go dammit UK can't you go 5 seconds without embarrassing america?

>tfw I have normal name and not this jewish bullshit

In Serbia, it goes kind of like this.

Boys:
>1. Nikola
>2. Nikola
>3. Nikola
>4. Stefan
>5. Marko

Girls:
>1. Ana
>2. Ana
>3. Andjela
>4. Andjela
>5. Nikolina

All kids have the same fucking ten names

Yes, Hebrew names are nothing new or special. A long history of Christianity caused an abundance of Hebrew names.

>slavic names in american colony
Yeah, those jessicas and brians sound like original polish names

lena dunham, though

USA:
>La'quanda
>Shaniqua
>Jesus
>Muhammad
>Optimus Prime

Jewmany
Jewmoney

Swedes probably have the most "normal" sounding names for english speakers out of all the scandis to begin with, we've had a lot anglicized names for a couple of decades now in addition to swedish names sounding anglicized.

Out of the 10 most popular boy names in 2015, I'd say about 7-8 sounds like they could just be from the UK.

Even the older generations of male names aren't that strange sounding. Female names on the other hand have been insanely anglicized the last couple of decades.

We have all those Hebrew names thanks to Christianity.

>BUUUUTTT MUH BREXIT

UK YES ! SO TOLERANT !

It depends on the geographical area. In the North and middle of Italy almost white, in the South natives have a darker skin tone.

I had a huge crush on a half-Eskimo named Leina (lay-nuh).

Mmm

>ana
Ara~ ara~

>persian

>Is Italy really white or not?
it is, anything else is a Sup Forums meme or (((some))) italian being self-hating faggot

It's pronounced differently in Slavic countries.

Fuck, that's sad. There are sometimes cases of Brians and Jessicas here too, so you're not alone.

>Latin and Greek people liked and related more to Middle Eastern, North African and Asia Minor cultures and hated real whites
No not really, romans constantly praised the german nations for being warlike, brave and strong. In "the caesars" Julian the apostate lessens Alexander the great's conquests for he did it against "asiatic barbarians and not europeans"

they are ,you donkey.

WE WUZ ROMAN EMPIRE N SHIET

There's nothing wrong with Hebrew names.

You have more Muslims than us

>OLIVER
>JACOB
>CHARLIE
>AMELIA
>OLIVIA
>AVA
>mfw no Muslim names
>mfw all dirty Anglo names
What happened to Wales?

faggots on Sup Forums will say the two on the left are white and the one on the right isn't.
this board is a fucking joke

t. lombard

they are our cousins tho

>MFW a jewity-jew name, yet goy
>a drop of jew blood is somewhere in the family

Don't worry, with brexit all those filthy eastern europeans will go away and let your country ripe for importing pakistanis

Funny you mention this. Makes me think. Are American nig-nogs the only group of people that consistently makeup whatever names they feel like for their offspring or does this ever happen elsewhere? It seems to be an exclusively American grid phenomenon.

What's up with french names?

Where are muslim names? I searched on the internet, they are not even in the top 10, and only 2 in the top 20.

They are either not reproducing or giving their babies european names. Which is both potentially a good thing.

>UK
>Muhammad