The EU has an idea to open asylum centres in West and North Africa

>"The European Union (EU) is to open asylum processing centres in West Africa and countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean because the continent “need[s] six million migrants”, Commissioner for Migration Dimitris Avramopoulos has said. Speaking in Geneva last week, the Greek Eurocrat denied terror attacks are linked to migration and warned the “biggest threat” to Europe is “the rise of populism, nationalism and xenophobia”. Declaring “the 27 [member states] will need 6 million immigrants in the future”, Avramopoulos explained the Commission is going to open reception centres to recruit migrants, because an open borders approach would fuel populism. “We will open offices in all countries on the southern shore of the Mediterranean and in West Africa. This is the best way to fight smugglers.”

Thank God they'll never pull this off

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
youtube.com/watch?v=w2SEcHfOCVA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249957/
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

6 gorillion? Oh vey.

How convenient, isn't it?

The cunt is in the Greek conservative party as well.

Fuck off we're full cucks

There is literally no difference between "conservatives" and "leftists" these days - they just pander to different people come election time

Sharia for Oslo

they are being bribed to do and say these things and/or their families are being threatened

Honestly, if the Muslims take over they will wipe out the Jew. So why are the Jews doing this?

post the source fuckface

>let niggers come to Europe by boat
>keep them in Africa and deny them asylum there so they won't spontaniously explode in crowded public places in Europe
I'll take the latter.

lmao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. [...]

1950: Charlemagne Prize
1954: Officer of the Legion of Honour[63]
1962: Grand Decoration of Honour in Silver with Star of the Republic of Austria
1965: Sonning Prize
1966: Europäischer Karlspreis der Sudetendeutschen Landsmannschaft
1967: Order of the Sacred Treasure, 1st class of Japan
1967: Kajima Peace Award[52]
1972: Konrad Adenauer Prize
1972: Knight Commander's Cross of the Federal Republic of Germany[64][65]
Dr. h. c. of Nihon University[63]

Reminder that we could fulfil any demand for immigrants simply by taking in workers from Asia. They specifically have to be African.

>keep them in Africa and deny them asylum
You are aware that he said the EU will need 6 million immigrants? Also, "We will open offices in countries on the southern shores of the Mediterranean Sea and in West Africa. This is the best way to fight smugglers. Obviously, we aren't going to open the borders and let everyone in. This would be absurd and would feed xenophobia, nationalism, and populism. That said, we must protect the persecuted and treat everyone with dignity."

6 million.... Really tastes like stink....

Fuck, you can't make this shit up.

I don't honestly care. There is no incoming legislation planning to literally import refugees into the EU nor for harmonization of immigration laws or quota on an EU scale. There are simply too many factors talking against such legislation in multiple EU organs that I doubt it will even exit the commission, or even outside the head of that one subhuman greek.

> I doubt it will even exit the commission
True, over a half of member states wouldn't be up for it, but now you know what they actually think about immigration - 6 (six) million more in the near future. Once Erdoroach opens the floodgates, and Africans realise it's safe to cross en masse again, all hell will break loose and we'll just have to accept them all. Well, you will - no one wants to live in Croatia and we're Poland tier xenophobic

Not happening.

Great, this way the refugees won't drown and we get to choose who to take in.

>will need 6 million immigrants in the future
Why>? South of Eu has half of it's youth unemployed. The Ostblock is poor. So why do we need six million drains on the welfare system?

>fuel populism
Ruh-roh.

>we get to choose who to take in
Yes, the fact they wouldn't get asylum kept them out before. Don't be silly, user

>So why do we need
You don't, stupid. Westernern/Northern member states and their corps (gotta keep those wages low) need them

>South of Eu has half of it's youth unemployed.
Because young whites are lazy and entitled. Immigrants will work harder and for less. My dad works at Nintendo and he says the most dedicated workers there are all foreigners.

Pushed by a subhuman "Greek" australo-negroid-gypsy-turkic no less

>fact they wouldn't get asylum kept them out before
The difference is that they can be deported immidiately to africa to wait for their denied asylum.

This is just to change the demographics of the EU nations to make them develop voter blocks who will always loyally vote for the pro-EU and social-democratic parties for the free stuff.

Nice tumbler post Ahmed. Now you must go back.

>The difference is that they can be deported immidiately to africa to wait for their denied asylum
Only that won't happen. There are loads of un-deported migrants who had their asylum rejected in Europe. They either don't get deported because >EU or fall off the grid

Nice anecdote, friend!

Newfags.

What fucking blabbering hypocritical assholes, jesus christ people have been advocating for helping migrants in their own countries for years and all they heard were "RACIST BIGOT SOMETHINGPHOBE" and NOW they want to do that ?
After millions upon millions have drowned in the sea, after dozens of terrorist attacks and countless victims, after placing a cultural ticking bomb inside our nations that will eventually blow up in our face in a few decades, NOW THEY WANT TO DO THIS ?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

FUCKING CUNTS

THEY'RE STEALING OUR IDEAS

Maybe he's just trying to do what we do, but making it sound more palatable?

We have "offshore processing centers". Pic related. No one really gets let in.

This isn't Sup Forums you autistic fuck.

>because the continent “need[s] six million migrants”

But remember folks, you won't have a job in the future because it's all automated and that's why we need Universal Basic Income.

If we had a media that did it's job maybe someone would ask for a clarification on these two contrasting points and ask a question such as "which one is the boldfaced lie you cocksucking nation wreckers".

Why don't we send these immigrants to Israel?

this is actually good bait for illiterate niggers who will flock to those promisedland processing buffers in wait of Godot
on the home front, all it takes is for member states' governments to decide against accepting subhumans - previously filtered by EU or not

Macron said France will "need" tens of millions of migrants from Africa and the Middle East to fill the demand for employment.

...Why can't they just use Spaniards, Greeks etc?

Isn't that the point of the E.U.?

Why are we hearing about the hundreds of thousands of Poles fearing unemployment if the U.K. shuts it's borders to them...If France and Germany are in "desperate" need of workers?

Can a lib fag answer that for me?

If Europe does need people, I would guess it would need educated/skilled law abiding people. Not 6 million more illiterate thrid worlders who will probably be on unemployment benefits as soon as they arrive in Europe.

Our Labour party said this about Sydney/Melbourne without a hint of satire or shame.

That they were actively pushing to bring more poor migrants from certain areas (South East Asia as much as the Middle East) into neighborhoods who would vote for gibs, because the 2nd and 3rd generation voter base of Greeks, Italians etc, had moved on and were voting for the conservatives generally.

At least in Europe they lie.

Source of Macron saying that?
And it's mostly because France have Europoor immigrants and workers but because they're in the UE we can't keep em, they don't cost a lot but we can't keep em as much as we want

>...Why can't they just use Spaniards, Greeks etc?
Same nigger shit dangerous for good European blood

Pic related

Because EU member countries have had 1. problems from legally deporting them out of their country 2. problems from legally making the recipent country to accept said refugees 3. problems finding the roaches that go underground and travel around EU

All of these can be mostly averted by simply shipping or rerouting every refugee ship back to Africa. This isn't a solution to the Turkey issue or the Russian route but it's the largest open gap for refugees to flush in at the moment. The Turkish question could've and probably would've been rectified by reinforcing the Hungarian border fence but the libcuck media would go absolutely apeshit because The Wall (tm) is the property of Trump Enterprises.

To collapse our countries to the point where we beg them for our survival and that's when they will take control

Really makes you think.

btw - Thanks Israel - Africans now make up our number one ranking Prison population and have made parts of Melbourne unlivable. Yay!

>Isn't that the point of the E.U.?
Just read about the EU founders - Richard Kalergi and Jean Monnet. You will see what the real purpose of the EU is

Russia is more dangerous for european blood to be honest.

>feed xenophobia, nationalism, and populism.
I will never understand how they think that pro European Europeans are the greatest threat to Europe.

No,most of them are on welfare, enough with your snowflakes in shit argument. And they get worse by generation. Look at France where the first generation worked and the second and third do not and will never do. How are all the paki raping your kids making you feel?

Kek. Currently they're afraid because Arabs are breeding like crazy and they fear to be outnumbered by them.

it's the eternal kraut who caused the decline of europe which would otherwise be the world leader in everything
your ancestors should've been collectively snuffed out mid-previous century

Actually, reading a translation from a more reputable source, he says that France will get the migrants regardless (because Climate Change) and that if it is managed properly it will be a good thing for the economy.

Because Greeks have been working to undermine the EU since they were accepted into the Union?

I believe the Labour party in the UK has admitted to the same. Wilders has been saying this for years he calls them "voting-cattle" that is being imported here.

>niggers can't swim
>niggers can't build seafaring boats
>put them on a island in the middle of nowhere
I think we should reconsider.

wait, after seeing this pic I asked myself.
Why isnt anyone going to the northafrikan coast and sinks their fucking boats with some sort of weapon?

I mean its unlikely you ever will be caught as noone will see you.

So from now on we'll need to pay for the shipment as well

That would require leaving my room..

You're actually making a good point. The thing is, I can't agree that there is any political will in Europe to turn these people down, and the ones who know they'd get their application turned down would do anything to cross over to Europe

((((((((((Six million)))))))))) (((migrants)))

No as the negroid blood is not there. Kanake you've been found out. Hope your family gets killed by NSU during some Greek cultural event. Hitler should have genocided that island

come on mate and after 3-4 years you can post pics on Sup Forums and become a hero!

They will call you, Luigi the salty ape-sinker
Last son of Rome.
Neptuns Son. etc

Send those immigrants to Israel, Saudi Arabia, Algeria, Somalia or Egypt whatever
Rapefugees gtfo

What are you even talking about, you filthy communist?

Om Sup Forums you call people newfags but on Sup Forums the buzzword is shill and redditor

That's only the beginning
youtube.com/watch?v=w2SEcHfOCVA

Globalists plan a massive invasion of Europe in the coming decades by using the excuse of global warming.

>protecting the mednigger subhumans in Europe
Nice try. There should be none in Celtic-Germanic Europe. Their genes are inferior

They won't accept non-Islamic immigrants
Only Israel could

>Actually, reading a translation from a more reputable source
KEK

yes, more niggers more, the sooner (((they))) ruin this continent the better, I'd prefer quick death rather than slow painful agony

Whatever you say, i don't care about meds, but russians are even worse.

Nice divide and conquer, rabbi

>OY VEY THERE WILL BE NO JOBS BECAUSE OF AUTOMATION
>OY VEY WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS BECAUSE WHITE PEOPLE AREN'T HAVING BABIES

Source here It's subbed in english.

global warming is a hoax, dont worry Trump is gonna destroy the globalist by that time

Why there should be meds in Celtic-Germanic Europe at all? Not your homeland
>I don't care
So you want Germany to keep allowing these subhumans in? Cuck

Trump isn't gonna do shit, he is already flip flopping 3 months after being in office.
I have literally 0 hopes of him doing jackshit for the current situation, I believe he will only worsen it by being a filthy neocon.

ok these names suck.
Maybe
Based Pirate
Nigger remover

As i said, russians are worse.

I am rather friends with meds than with russian subhuman.

Them all are foreign, Kanake subhuman. Get the fuck out of my country

Niggers and sandniggers are not welcome in Europe
Merkel send the wrong message opening the european borders for them actually

>Their genes are inferior
Sandniggers have also the sickle-cell disease
" Sickle cell disease in Middle East Arab countries"
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3249957/

>Because Greeks have been working to undermine the EU since they were accepted into the Union?
>greeks
>working

Kill yourself subhuman.

haha, kys Ahmed

" Sickle cell disease is an inherited blood disorder."
" Sickle cell is an inherited disease caused by a defect in a gene."
" Having a family history of sickle cell disease increases your risk for the disease. In the United States, it mainly affects African Americans."
hopkinsmedicine.org/healthlibrary/conditions/hematology_and_blood_disorders/sickle_cell_disease_85,P00101/

Nice try Sören.

nice try Omar

Time to destroy EU.

I honestly will make no difference between Greeks, Italians and Arbas in Germany when unrest comes and BfV won't be there to save them. I do think that Meds are fucking subhumans that failed the White genocide before and there is no fucking way you will convince me and other nationalists, that we should be friends

Sorry, i don't speak mongol.

trust the greeks to fuck everyone over when given the chance. You fucking cunts fucked us over for far too long.

You influenced every major news organisation, fed us lies and deceit and now every fucking politician who loves his chair will spew the shit you fucks, YES YOU FUCKING GERMAN FUCKS, regurgitate on a daily fucking basis.

YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELVES. I AM MOVING TO FUCKING BASED MONTANA (USA) AND YOU CAN SUCK MY FUCKING DICK.

Spain must leave EU now.

Your ancestor are niggers, inferior medbeast

he is. Neoliberalism has turned into the lap dog of the european elite.

There used to be a glimmer of hope on the horizon, a hope of libertarianism, with fucking Leventis but he too turned into a fucking systemic lap dog, sucking Tsipras dick just to secure his own fucking chair in the parliament.

Fucking Greek politicians. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

Noggers must go, there is no other option, sandnog must go.

>germans
>meds
Whatever you say. At least i am not a slot eye like you.

i dont see why we "need" 6million welfare leeches in europe any time soon, or in general i guess.

there has got to be some sort of an underlying plot

IF kike Russia attacks when we fend off EU then kike Russia faces Evropa soldiers in holy war for survival.

Kill yourself